Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135867 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by emmysharp(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by akiobamidele(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2013
easterwick:

ok i think i can help you
1:first forget about the bbSubscription and followed this following process
>>take out yur sim
>>look for any nokia java phone i repeat [[java phone]]
>>insert the sim into the java phone
>>recharge #100 into the sim and immediately send 'the nokia phone seria number or model number e.g nokia c2' to '232' if i can remember or best call customer care for internet provision on by given them the model number
>>immediately you receive provisions msg on the sim
then request for 10mb with the 100naira if it where successful with the 10mb
>>launch your web browser if the G will close and open unlock key symbol
if it open the first page
just browse a little bit and exit from browser
>> dial *123*10# for your data balance
if all this failed quickly contact customer care along with n0kia phone and report yur line for their technicians to work on this will spent 24hr to unlock ur internet problem
for the fact the sim work on bb doesnt meant that ur sim is ok!
bb uses a special APN along with a secret ip and an open port and hiden dns numb which hackers are currently working on now...
on yur pc hope you kn how to config ur moderm apn internet.ng.airtel.com
cuz blackberry.net open ip is unknown it cannot work.....
akiobamidele: The switching of the line to a java phone before activating the #100 daily plan works! It's browsing very well on my nokia. Time for the android to take over smiley Thank you very much !
easterwick:

ok i think i can help you
1:first forget about the bbSubscription and followed this following process
>>take out yur sim
>>look for any nokia java phone i repeat [[java phone]]
>>insert the sim into the java phone
>>recharge #100 into the sim and immediately send 'the nokia phone seria number or model number e.g nokia c2' to '232' if i can remember or best call customer care for internet provision on by given them the model number
>>immediately you receive provisions msg on the sim
then request for 10mb with the 100naira if it where successful with the 10mb
>>launch your web browser if the G will close and open unlock key symbol
if it open the first page
just browse a little bit and exit from browser
>> dial *123*10# for your data balance
if all this failed quickly contact customer care along with n0kia phone and report yur line for their technicians to work on this will spent 24hr to unlock ur internet problem
for the fact the sim work on bb doesnt meant that ur sim is ok!
bb uses a special APN along with a secret ip and an open port and hiden dns numb which hackers are currently working on now...
on yur pc hope you kn how to config ur moderm apn internet.ng.airtel.com
cuz blackberry.net open ip is unknown it cannot work.....
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls i just did my subscription and i got 4204.54mb (4gb), shud it be higher dan dis?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
KingMEXX: Pls i just did my subscription and i got 4204.54mb (4gb), shud it be higher dan dis?
You are lucky yours is doubled... It's usually 2gig or thereabout
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by mthiaszp(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls if anyone tries it nd it working that person should inform me.nd also if it will work with android [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
mthiaszp: pls if anyone tries it nd it working that person should inform me.nd also if it will work with android [color=#770077][/color]
Inform you of what?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by pathology(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
airtel 2gb is working, u only need to subscribe for 10 mb and u re good to go both on modem and android
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
mthiaszp: pls if anyone tries it nd it working that person should inform me.nd also if it will work with android [color=#770077][/color]
nwoke m,go nd subscribe and enjoy. i did mine this mrning. check my previous post
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Davidazzle: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
crysame thing happened to me..i'm so pissed right now..has your own worked out yet? need help..[quote author=ndigbo]i actually bought the 1500 Unlimited Plan yesterday, which up till now has not been activated.
using this code *141*712*0# to verify my status, i was shocked to find 2.00GB as my data value. and off-course i called customer care, to verify the reason i was given 2.00GB AS DATA and at the same time can't access it cause my primary(main)account is deducted each time i go online. but their response just doesn't hold water.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Davidazzle: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
this 10mb code is saying service temporarily unavailable..hope its still working..
donhils:
My guy what you will do is after you subscribed the unlimited stuff, you'll get 2gigs but it probably won't work. So, you recharge N100 and subscribe to 10mb by dialing *141*712*11#. After u have done this, you will be able to use all your allotted data. Hope this helps? To subscribe the unlimited bis you dial *440*16# and it costs N1500
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Davidazzle: crysame thing happened to me..i'm so pissed right now..has your own worked out yet? need help..
God i dnt undastand some ppl. dude, didnt yu read the whole thread frm 1 to 17 b4 comenting? load #100 naira and activate the daily plan. that is when it'll start working!! capiche??
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bigass(f): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2013
KingMEXX: God i dnt undastand some ppl. dude, didnt yu read the whole thread frm 1 to 17 b4 comenting? load #100 naira and activate the daily plan. that is when it'll start working!! capiche??
i tried to activate the daily plan but it won allow with message 'you can not switch to another plan when you are currently on a data plan'
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Tamudo(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2013
bigass:
i tried to activate the daily plan but it won allow with message 'you can not switch to another plan when you are currently on a data plan'
Kindly text Deactivate to 440 n dnt worry ur mb will still be there
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Desloaaa(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ok. I subscribe to airtel bis 1200, I checked about 2 days ago and saw 400mb remaining, I used up my data bundle and checked again today, not with the code though, but on my phone data it shows 0.92 Gig out of 5Gig, could dis be real?? I still download and surf as fast as ever. (It's a new Sim though, maybe)
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tamudo:
Kindly text Deactivate to 440 n dnt worry ur mb will still be there
Pls does using the MB on android has anything to do with the BIS validity?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls someone help,I heard I could use the mtn bis on my Lumia phone only to subscribe to the mtn bis complete and since yesterday it hasn't worked,I also added a new access point named blackberry.net but no way,pls help.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Tamudo(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Don Demu:
Pls does using the MB on android has anything to do with the BIS validity?
Not really cos most time u find out that ur BIS validity end on so so date y ur data bundle end on a later date. So if u are using an android device,the data bundle date is the main thing but to be on a safer said,once the BIS is up just re subscribe. Hope I was able to answer ur question oo
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by otostonz: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] helloo ppl, pls is airtel unlimited still on?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by akiobamidele(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
bigass:
As soon as you have subscribed for airtel bis, take out the sim from your smart phone and put it in a java phone that can browse, eg nokia, kpalasa,mumu etc. Airtel will recognise your phone and send internet settings to the phone. If they dont, then text the word 'settings' to 232. Save the settings. Dial *141*1# . Choose daily plan of N100. Wait for confirmation. Start browsing. Change back to smart phone. Browse on and on and on and on and on. And you browse happily ever after. I have tried it. It works. Thanks to easterwick for suggesting this.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
has anyone try dis code? *688# dey claim to b unlimted wch i did for 100 nd was told is for facebook. Wetin come be dat na cos de one for FB is difrnt from wat i selectectd.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tamudo:
Not really cos most time u find out that ur BIS validity end on so so date y ur data bundle end on a later date. So if u are using an android device,the data bundle date is the main thing but to be on a safer said,once the BIS is up just re subscribe. Hope I was able to answer ur question oo
Thanks hommie. D data bundle validity u mentioned is kinda confusing. I had to subscribe for 10mb before d "BIS unlimited" started running on my android but my data remained valid after the 24hrs of10mb validity expiry. I guess that has nuffin to do with data bundle expiry. My concern is the BIS validity cos I intend to subscribe 3 times at a go (subscribe deactivate, resubscribe..) so I can have 6gb data but I really dont know if I can continue rocking my data in a case where I didnt finish it up before 30 days. Gracias
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Tamudo(m): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Don Demu:
Thanks hommie. D data bundle validity u mentioned is kinda confusing. I had to subscribe for 10mb before d "BIS unlimited" started running on my android but my data remained valid after the 24hrs of10mb validity expiry. I guess that has nuffin to do with data bundle expiry. My concern is the BIS validity cos I intend to subscribe 3 times at a go (subscribe deactivate, resubscribe..) so I can have 6gb data but I really dont know if I can continue rocking my data in a case where I didnt finish it up before 30 days. Gracias
I not too sure about this but what I know is that the more u re subscribe,the more your validity period expand I.e I expect it to accumulate. So,if u subscribe up to 3 times,it ought to accumulate. Y not check ur bata bundle
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by rainmaker12(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2013
hmmmm..
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tamudo:
I not too sure about this but what I know is that the more u re subscribe,the more your validity period expand I.e I expect it to accumulate. So,if u subscribe up to 3 times,it ought to accumulate. Y not check ur bata bundle
Oh ok thanks. How do I do that pls?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Tamudo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Don Demu:
Oh ok thanks. How do I do that pls?
Dial *141*712*0# or *141*11*0#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tamudo:
Dial *141*712*0# or *141*11*0#
Boss you too much. God bless. Nagode sosai.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by honourableseyi: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please can anybody give me a website where I can download Korea films? Thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by emekaanijah(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
y is it that i never complain bout my mtn nd airtel sims God. whever i subscribe it just connects without droidvpn on my mtn, my tecno p3 runs on 4.01 gingerbean custom rom. my airtel surfs d internet without d 10mb mentioned above. i have been using bbsub on my airtel since last year february nd m cruising it ni
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 2:34am On Aug 16, 2013
PLS DOES MTN BIS WORK ON ANDROID NOW?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by orion341: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is my first time of sharing my thought on here for security reason because we Nigerians abuse opportunity that come up. finally; here is a thought that came up on how to use your Airtel Unlimited plan on your Phones and Pc. Simply subscribe for the Airtel #1500 with the activation code *440*16# and You'll be given 2G or 2.9G because the unlimited isn't guarantee when i spoke with Airtel Customer Care. so when you activate the unlimited plan, you should also subscribe for Airtel 10M data plan with the code *141*11*1# which will be automatically added to your unlimited plan, so there you go. I've tried it and it works, that's what am using to post this thought after 2hours of my activation. Good Luck...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by honourableseyi: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
orion341: This is my first time of sharing my thought on here for security reason because we Nigerians abuse opportunity that come up. finally; here is a thought that came up on how to use your Airtel Unlimited plan on your Phones and Pc. Simply subscribe for the Airtel #1500 with the activation code *440*16# and You'll be given 2G or 2.9G because the unlimited isn't guarantee when i spoke with Airtel Customer Care. so when you activate the unlimited plan, you should also subscribe for Airtel 10M data plan with the code *141*11*1# which will be automatically added to your unlimited plan, so there you go. I've tried it and it works, that's what am using to post this thought after 2hours of my activation. Good Luck...
e don tey bro.no be today
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by brillant(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
it's annoying when i hear UNLIMITED BIS because in my world you say unlimited then you mean unlimited downloads and uploads for the period. but the same is not the case for our telecom

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.