Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135539 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
holyeye1989:
what are you doing to finish 2GB a month,Airtel dey try i beg.with just 1500, you can suff the internet a month. i ve never finished my own dear before it expired.
look at this guy. What kind of phone do you use pls? No matter how hard I manage my data I use at least 100mb a day, add it for 30 days you get 3GB. That is if I manage like mad.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
donhils:
look at this guy. What kind of phone do you use pls? No matter how hard I manage my data I use at least 100mb a day, add it for 30 days you get 3GB. That is if I manage like mad.
Don't blame him bruv... Like someone stated above, he probably uses his for bbm, 2go and WhatsApp...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
donhils:
Pls read previous opinions here before you start whining and complaining. That airtel 6gigs is working perfectly on PC,androids and any device you can think of. Just read previous threads and u'll find the solution. I use the same airtel bb unlimited in windows phone and it's working well.
Bro, I have a Samsung Ace (Windows) phone, 2007 model. What do I need to do to activate the Airtel BIS on it?
Thanks. I will be expecting your answer
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by BiggJ: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
holyeye1989:
what are you doing to finish 2GB a month,Airtel dey try i beg.with just 1500, you can suff the internet a month. i ve never finished my own dear before it expired.

W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 4 4Ni guy U̶̲̥̅̊ r ,U̶̲̥̅̊ tink is evri 1 Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ is using curve 1 ABI curve 2 lik U̶̲̥̅̊ ?.ppl stream wit deir BB,mine U̶̲̥̅̊ nt all phne Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ ping is call BB,some BB r nt BB.ppl watch movies,youtube,live streaming wit 3g steady.

i wil advice U̶̲̥̅̊ to buy W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ ppl call BB as in W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ cn gv ä gel to put ha Num 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Nt 3310 lik phne.

Lik me i finish 1gb in jst ä day.ppl wil say Α̲̅♍ Lyin bt is tru,i stop dwnloadin wen unlimited stopd. i hv bin followin season movies,not downloading movies 4rm mobilemovies,go to site Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ gvs U̶̲̥̅̊ 1st class quality movies nt mobilemovies.there r films of 1gb,700mb,200mb etc.dats y all dis curve 1 or 2 deir b3 cn last cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ do notin wit it.
Nw check out W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 2gb cn do.2gb ♍Ɣ broda is notin to mst ppl.Α̲̅♍ jst clearing ur doubt.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bigg J:

W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 4 4Ni guy U̶̲̥̅̊ r ,U̶̲̥̅̊ tink is evri 1 Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ is using curve 1 ABI curve 2 lik U̶̲̥̅̊ ?.ppl stream wit deir BB,mine U̶̲̥̅̊ nt all phne Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ ping is call BB,some BB r nt BB.ppl watch movies,youtube,live streaming wit 3g steady.

i wil advice U̶̲̥̅̊ to buy W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ ppl call BB as in W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ cn gv ä gel to put ha Num 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Nt 3310 lik phne.

Lik me i finish 1gb in jst ä day.ppl wil say Α̲̅♍ Lyin bt is tru,i stop dwnloadin wen unlimited stopd. i hv bin followin season movies,not downloading movies 4rm mobilemovies,go to site Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ gvs U̶̲̥̅̊ 1st class quality movies nt mobilemovies.there r films of 1gb,700mb,200mb etc.dats y all dis curve 1 or 2 deir b3 cn last cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ do notin wit it.
Nw check out W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 2gb cn do.2gb ♍Ɣ broda is notin to mst ppl.Α̲̅♍ jst clearing ur doubt.
Gbam! Before the magic sim stopped I use to download at least 10gb everyday. I am not exaggerating. How about now? imagine I switch images off when I browse now cause 2gb is nothing...

No be him fault jare.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by holyeye1989(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
donhils:
you dey manage download games abi waiting you dey browse self if say you dey use am for business u need bring out money subscribe Nigerians free free people. thank God Air is for free many people for don dey hack someone breath.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by holyeye1989(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bigg J:

Nt 3310 lik phne.

Ezi u no go bring out money buy data plan u dey look for free plan .....u get money to buy BB ..no money to subscribe your papa cloth don tier for nash......u dey use BB ....ur mama no see eat.. u dey use BB.Ezi
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ifekayodee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Guys,i had just activated the airtel 1500,i was actually made 2 understand it works with modem; but for over 5 hours now,I've not been able to open a single page..I need help or betterstill E-mail me @Oguntoyinboifekayode@yahoo.com
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
ifekayodee: Guys,i had just activated the airtel 1500,i was actually made 2 understand it works with modem; but for over 5 hours now,I've not been able to open a single page..I need help or betterstill E-mail me @Oguntoyinboifekayode@yahoo.com
Did you do the 10mb on it?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ifekayodee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
No,i was told to recharge just 1500 and use the code..that's just what I did
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
ifekayodee: No,i was told to recharge just 1500 and use the code..that's just what I did
Subscribe for 10mb and it will activate the BIS automatically. Okay?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ifekayodee(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
I've recharged 100,do i need to send anything to any code or I shud go ahead and connect with the #100 on the sim..plz get back to me bro..really appreciate!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
ifekayodee: I've recharged 100,do i need to send anything to any code or I shud go ahead and connect with the #100 on the sim..plz get back to me bro..really appreciate!
Subscribe for 10mb 1day. *141*712*11#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
ifekayodee: I've recharged 100,do i need to send anything to any code or I shud go ahead and connect with the #100 on the sim..plz get back to me bro..really appreciate!

Okay?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by easterwick(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
phemoluv02:

That's bro but the reason why i didn't call their customer care is that, i put the sim back to my blackberry and it's working perfectly , i just don't know why it refused to work on my pc....pls help me out.

ok i think i can help you
1:first forget about the bbSubscription and followed this following process
>>take out yur sim
>>look for any nokia java phone i repeat [[java phone]]
>>insert the sim into the java phone
>>recharge #100 into the sim and immediately send 'the nokia phone seria number or model number e.g nokia c2' to '232' if i can remember or best call customer care for internet provision on by given them the model number
>>immediately you receive provisions msg on the sim
then request for 10mb with the 100naira if it where successful with the 10mb
>>launch your web browser if the G will close and open unlock key symbol
if it open the first page
just browse a little bit and exit from browser
>> dial *123*10# for your data balance
if all this failed quickly contact customer care along with n0kia phone and report yur line for their technicians to work on this will spent 24hr to unlock ur internet problem
for the fact the sim work on bb doesnt meant that ur sim is ok!
bb uses a special APN along with a secret ip and an open port and hiden dns numb which hackers are currently working on now...
on yur pc hope you kn how to config ur moderm apn internet.ng.airtel.com
cuz blackberry.net open ip is unknown it cannot work.....
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Adibas03(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
sorry to bust ur bubbles i use a curve 2 n still i finish my 3g data n i dnt download movies only mayb 1ce in 4 days. so its not only about the fone. the netwrk n user also matter....
but most ppl use deir data 4 bbm n d lyks so dey dnt use much.
Bigg J:

W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 4 4Ni guy U̶̲̥̅̊ r ,U̶̲̥̅̊ tink is evri 1 Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ is using curve 1 ABI curve 2 lik U̶̲̥̅̊ ?.ppl stream wit deir BB,mine U̶̲̥̅̊ nt all phne Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ ping is call BB,some BB r nt BB.ppl watch movies,youtube,live streaming wit 3g steady.

Nt 3310 lik phne.

Lik me i finish 1gb in jst ä day.ppl wil say Α̲̅♍ Lyin bt is tru,i stop dwnloadin wen unlimited stopd. i hv bin followin season movies,not downloading movies 4rm mobilemovies,go to site Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ gvs U̶̲̥̅̊ 1st class quality movies nt mobilemovies.there r films of 1gb,700mb,200mb etc.dats y all dis curve 1 or 2 deir b3 cn last cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ do notin wit it.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by olasman0(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmcdad:

Okay?
bro,i av †̥ђƺ same problem,can i snd dat code on any fone? Or only java
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by delkayjay(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
olasman0: bro,i av †̥ђƺ same problem,can i snd dat code on any fone? Or only java
send it wit any fone and ur gud 2 go
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
holyeye1989:
you dey manage download games abi waiting you dey browse self if say you dey use am for business u need bring out money subscribe Nigerians free free people. thank God Air is for free many people for don dey hack someone breath.
Guy obviously you are joking if I pay N1500 and you say I should bring out money and pay, that means N1500 is not money? Pls go and rest abeg. Modern phones are multimedia ok? U don't use them to just ping and 2go. 2gigs can be used up in a day. There are heavy users. Qed
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
bheegsam:
Bro, I have a Samsung Ace (Windows) phone, 2007 model. What do I need to do to activate the Airtel BIS on it?
Thanks. I will be expecting your answer
My guy what you will do is after you subscribed the unlimited stuff, you'll get 2gigs but it probably won't work. So, you recharge N100 and subscribe to 10mb by dialing *141*712*11#. After u have done this, you will be able to use all your allotted data. Hope this helps? To subscribe the unlimited bis you dial *440*16# and it costs N1500
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by walton1(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2013
pls I want to confirm if the airtel bis on android has not been blocked hv not been able to browse since yesterday.

-
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
walton1: pls I want to confirm if the airtel bis on android has not been blocked hv not been able to browse since yesterday.

-
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
walton1: pls I want to confirm if the airtel bis on android has not been blocked hv not been able to browse since yesterday.

-
It's still working live! It's what I am using...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by knytred: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2013
I was priviledged to be among the ppl airtel gave 4 gig on that bonus bis plan...sadly its remaining about 300 mb...I have been using it since 25th july....I have apps that calculate data ..my antivirus does that and samsung have that too inbuilt..I guess other android fones too....instagram zaps mb like mad, and downloading and streaming especialy youtube...so it depends on the fone and applications....whatsapp doesn't take anything @all...I hope I will be able to renew the 4gig plan again..thanx..nice day
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=knytred]I was priviledged to be among the ppl airtel gave 4 gig on that bonus bis plan...sadly its remaining about 300 mb...
How do you check your balance
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by physise(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=BADNEAT][/quote]*141*712*0#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
physise: *141*712*0#
You can as well use: *123*10#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls who knows if the airtel 2gig bis works on Lumia phones?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Richiebronx: Pls who knows if the airtel 2gig bis works on Lumia phones?
Yeah it does
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tnkx guys
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
donhils:
My guy what you will do is after you subscribed the unlimited stuff, you'll get 2gigs but it probably won't work. So, you recharge N100 and subscribe to 10mb by dialing *141*712*11#. After u have done this, you will be able to use all your allotted data. Hope this helps? To subscribe the unlimited bis you dial *440*16# and it costs N1500

Thanks, bro! I guess I have to collect my fone from d engineer(d fone has memory card slot and power problems) and try this out asap
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by akiobamidele(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
The switching of the line to a java phone before activating the #100 daily plan works! It's browsing very well on my nokia. Time for the android to take over smiley Thank you very much !

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.