Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135538 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ify84(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
airtel says bcm is now 1000, and if i buy for two months, i will get one month free, is dis bcm working on andriod. am presently using d bsm of 1200 for my andriod. dose BCM work on andriod too
pls help, so dat i can buy bcm for two months and get d 3rd month free
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by nani667: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
airtel bloody scammers....I'm on my second N1,500 unlimited subscription... and e go soon finish sef....2gb is useless sha...doesn't even last...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by salvo583: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
subcribed for d airtel 1.5k plan and i was given 4gb for 2mnths,hw do i convert if 2 'unlimited'?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
salvo583: subcribed for d airtel 1.5k plan and i was given 4gb for 2mnths,hw do i convert if 2 'unlimited'?

what was the code? I also subsribed on Wednesday morning and was given only two GB
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by salvo583: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=AyodejiCharles]

what was the code? I also subsribed on Wednesday morning and was given only two GB

*440*16#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Ayire(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=salvo583][/quote]
Is it still workin on android fones and hw do I subscribe to d unlimited package....n code for weekly package too tnks bro
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by menaveroh(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Fisfrank:
use the normal setting internet.ng.airtel.com
username internet password internet that all
then go to google.com on your browser it will work

Off ur data pan
Text ...... To the short code.... It wi start to browse
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by klems4real: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
BB Unlimited Month- N1,500. Dial *440*16# or send 'bbum' to 440 for more information or visit their Facebook fan page to see for yourself. Though I know some people have already subscribed to the so called 2.98GB capped Airtel unlimited plan and they are unable to use it on non blackberry devices. Good news my people, am happy to tell you that your money is not wasted. To effectively use it on your PC/Phones, do this: Load Airtel Recharge card of #100 on a line you used to subscribe to a blackberry unlimited plan of #1,500, dial *141*712*11# to subscribe for Airtel 10mb daily plan. Start browsing with it and your blackberry subscription of #1500 will start working after you exhaust the daily 10mb you subscribed to. Tested and Confirmed.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bigass(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
klems4real: BB Unlimited Month- N1,500. Dial *440*16# or send 'bbum' to 440 for more information or visit their Facebook fan page to see for yourself. Though I know some people have already subscribed to the so called 2.98GB capped Airtel unlimited plan and they are unable to use it on non blackberry devices. Good news my people, am happy to tell you that your money is not wasted. To effectively use it on your PC/Phones, do this: Load Airtel Recharge card of #100 on a line you used to subscribe to a blackberry unlimited plan of #1,500, dial *141*712*11# to subscribe for Airtel 10mb daily plan. Start browsing with it and your blackberry subscription of #1500 will start working after you exhaust the daily 10mb you subscribed to. Tested and Confirmed.
I did it but I got this "You can only switch between day night and weekend plans after exhausting youir bundle"
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by akinsdeby(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
does it work on Nokia E72 i mean the subscrition
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by klems4real: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
akinsdeby: does it work on Nokia E72 i mean the subscrition

yes, it does Work on NOKIA E72...... It is the 100 subscription that does all the magic....... To re-subscribe while your data plan is still on.... Send ''deactivate'' (without quote) to 440
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Ekennovative(m): 1:45am On Jul 21, 2013
who knows the data cap of airtel daily BIS?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2013
chalon: I went to d cafe yesterday in d evening,becos I had access to d control room of d system dat share network to d other system in d cafe I had to use d opportunity to check wat network is sharing , I found out dat I was airtel but wat shocked me is dat it was unlimited and I saw s guy streaming a 4 hours movie with it, In conclusion airtel has unlimited plane

of course they do, every network does. But they are not meant for mobile phones or single PCs. For instance,the one my uncle uses in his office is unlimited but the subscription is 800k every 3 months. And it needs a server and router. Can you afford that for your PC?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by johnstar(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
okabe2:

of course they do, every network does. But they are not meant for mobile phones or single PCs. For instance,the one my uncle uses in his office is unlimited but the subscription is 800k every 3 months. And it needs a server and router. Can you afford that for your PC?
sori, I'm confused, do u mean 800 hundred naira
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by naijaobi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
johnstar: sori, I'm confused, do u mean 800 hundred naira

He said 800K (800,000 naira).
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
naijaobi:
800k for 3 months? Un fu*king believable. What can you do with internet in 3 months and consume 800k?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by hakunajay(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
naijaobi:

Jisos!!! Are you downloading jupiter, mercury and mars?

3 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Danniey: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Beware of AIRTEL, the so called unlimited subscription is a big lie!!!
They disconnected my service after just few days of subsciption. I called their customer care, and they claimed I used my sim on another phone, which I didn't...pls don't be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Danniey: Beware of AIRTEL, the so called unlimited subscription is a big lie!!!
They disconnected my service after just few days of subsciption. I called their customer care, and they claimed I used my sim on another phone, which I didn't...pls don't be a victim.
It seems they are right. I have discovered that the unlimited works flawlessly on a BB device, but is limited when its used with other devices. In other words, there is no bandwidth limit to downloading and the likes but while its limited at 2.7gb or thereabout when used with a non BB device.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
naijaobi:
This is only men't for IT environment where different client come in and transact business but say you be single person and you are consuming 800K in 3months, Na Gobe be your name.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by physise(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yomii:
This is only men't for IT environment where different client come in and transact business but say you be single person and you are consuming 800K in 3months, Na Gobe be your name.
lol
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Jerry4xt: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls guys in d house.
I nid guideline on how to use airtel bb subscription on my android fone.
I jst subscriped 4d mtn bbc and my money was deducted but alas I cldnt browse.
standing by for ur prompt and kind response.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by naijaobi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yomii:
e be like u smoke? Why are u quoting me? Am i d one dat said it?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
This airtel thing dey fk up attimes oooo na only vpn go bring he head back.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nsimah(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
i was in airtel office(calabar) on Monday...went asking about d unlimited plan n dey said dey just launched it but ryt nw dey hav sum technical issues....cos ppl are complainin about d 2gb data cap so i should check bak in 1 wik tym
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by solomonsojay(m): 1:08am On Jul 24, 2013
naijaobi:

Bros Dat na BIG-LIE n u be BIG-LIER...even my very gud frends office (big church) wit almst 50 workers n wireless covery d whole 1 achre of landed property d budget 4 d "4G" swift both wirelex n hub wit unlimid data connections is at 53k plus the free week they get aftar every 3months...as I dey even download almst 10gig wen I go play dar (disguise visit bt na stile to go download). Stop cookin unreal stories bank dnt pay more than 130k for there v-sat or d satty they use per 3months oh! Na apple ur bro dey work or Nigerian Stock exchange ? I gate bro dar so lie n let me prove u Very Wrong!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by phemobay: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2013
pls house i subscribe for zain 1500 bis unlimited but cant browse on my andriod. please can anybody help on how to solve dis please
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by naijaobi(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2013
solomonsojay:

Bros Dat na BIG-LIE n u be BIG-LIER...even my very gud frends office (big church) wit almst 50 workers n wireless covery d whole 1 achre of landed property d budget 4 d "4G" swift both wirelex n hub wit unlimid data connections is at 53k plus the free week they get aftar every 3months...as I dey even download almst 10gig wen I go play dar (disguise visit bt na stile to go download). Stop cookin unreal stories bank dnt pay more than 130k for there v-sat or d satty they use per 3months oh! Na apple ur bro dey work or Nigerian Stock exchange ? I gate bro dar so lie n let me prove u Very Wrong!
look at dis lizard o.. Why are u quoting me? I was only explaining to JOHNSTAR dat 800K means 800,000naira and not 800 naira.. Read well before u start quoting.. You are supposed to be quoting OKABE2 and not me.. Anyway e be like u neva take your snuff today..
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by TommyVercetti(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Yo it isn't unlimited o it's 2GB
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by TommyVercetti(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2013
[I'm not sure but i think it's 10mb quote author=Ekennovative]who knows the data cap of airtel daily BIS?[/quote]
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
ify84: airtel says bcm is now 1000, and if i buy for two months, i will get one month free, is dis bcm working on andriod. am presently using d bsm of 1200 for my andriod. dose BCM work on andriod too
pls help, so dat i can buy bcm for two months and get d 3rd month free
yes it does

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
hakunajay:

Jisos!!! Are you downloading jupiter, mercury and mars?

As I said, it's not meant for mobile phones, but for institutions and offices

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.