Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (244160 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by adaye: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi all. Like I earlier posted th e N9 does support OTG. I use it on a daily basis in my office. Due to this feature I have not used my laptop in two weeks.

Let me clarify on the multi port OTG. I connected a 3 port USB extension to my OTG cable and so can connect a keyboard and mouse to my tab which allows me to do serious work with it. The 3 port extension cost me 1,000 in port Harcourt while the OTG was 700. It can be obtained at Ogunabali which is our own computer village.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HAH: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please does the N9 come with a pouch ? What other accessories does it come with ?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nobody should just try to diss this tecnoN9, no device can have it all @35k, but they really tried on it. I'm sure subsequent ones would be better as well.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by emperorabebe: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well said
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks Adaye for the clarification. I think other users should try this out.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by emperorabebe: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=adaye]Hi all. Like I earlier posted th e N9 does support OTG. I use it on a daily basis in my office. Due to this feature I have not used my laptop in two weeks.

Let me clarify on the multi port OTG. I connected a 3 port USB extension to my OTG cable and so can connect a keyboard and mouse to my tab which allows me to do serious work with it. The 3 port extension cost me 1,000 in port Harcourt while the OTG was 700. It can be obtained at Ogunabali which is our own computer village.

Thank you[/

Pls what is OTG?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: check my signature again..

and confirm fo ur fuckéd up self
abeg sumbody give dis guy panadol to take na lolzzz. dis aint de state niga!!! hahaha jst tryin to learn o!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
adaye: Hi all. Like I earlier posted th e N9 does support OTG. I use it on a daily basis in my office. Due to this feature I have not used my laptop in two weeks.

Thank you

Haters..OTG wahala has been solved... What other complain do you have??

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2013
hustla:

Haters..OTG wahala has been solved... What other complain do you have??

Hahahahaha they are cooking up something...... The worst part is that the guys complaining are not using the Tab

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gruns121(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: nigga if them gionee gives out crappy updates to em dawgs?? which has d tecno moffo given out to yall...

incase u dnt knw... it was confirmed tht that gionee was named the largest best phone producing company in china... go google bout tht... and thts why i recommend them anyday for dose who aint got enough cash for som real shit.. but this tecno yall are talkin bout is crap... bloody crap... and it aints recognized anywhere up in the states, just so u know... and i aint gonna quote u nomore, coz i dont know who you be and i dont wanna know... so i suggest u do d same....

DONT QUOTE ME NOMORE, I DONT KNOW U CREEPY STALKER...
. Ur brain is dirty and ur thinking is low....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by adeadebayor: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls guys is d tab a dual sim?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by zinoo: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
No its not.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pleas what is OTG na?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
People are so foolish 2 extent dat they criticized anytin dat comes their way, wen their generation had never produced a tooth pick . Afterall this thread is met for tecno n9, many of them have nothing other than d so call phone they are carrying . Think well rich pp no dey criticized . So my advice for you is 2 leave D Thread if u pp don't better tinz 2 say.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by zinoo: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
True talk.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by reflx(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
adaye: Hi all. Like I earlier posted th e N9 does support OTG. I use it on a daily basis in my office. Due to this feature I have not used my laptop in two weeks.

Thank you
Pls I need the contact of the ogbunabali computer guy!need to get the OTG asap,one guy wan chop me said the OTG is 3k!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by dmy(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2013
reflx:
Pls I need the contact of the ogbunabali computer guy!need to get the OTG asap,one guy wan chop me said the OTG is 3k!!!
check this thread for usb otg cables
https://www.nairaland.com/1312542/usb-otg-cable-phones-tablets/2
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2013
This thread is too boring now. I miss those days when people who haven't used the tab came here to ridicule it. Sometimes you don't know the fun in having people display their ignorance.

Just joking

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by tripleace(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
I have been following this post for weeks now and really appreciate everyone's comments but the ones who use abusive language in a public forum. This should be discouraged because it is very wrong to post your opinions like this.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by datdudeAY: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: he never said anything bout OTA update.. ..he was talking bout OTG.. kai.. u guys screaming tecno is lord, tecno came to save us, dnt even know nada bout androids... well tecno never gave u guys tht, so how wilk u know.. flexing my gionee e3 and sammy s3..

i so much pray to meet any tecno fan with dis excuse for a tab or phones real live...
i will so much diss yhu, you will regret ever buyin dis cheap a5s tecno bulLshiT..

anyways i never really hated tecno, not until they compared it with samsung, just to feel among... lol..

and to my fellow tecno haters.. lol.. just ignore dis tecno fans, they can only shout and rant online... in the real life, they hide their products, coz they are too ashamed of the name tecno...

TECNO ARE NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED IN CHINA..

AND THE BEST PHONE COMPANY IN CHINA AS OF YESTERDAY IS GIONEE..

link coming up...

so tecno is just a phase tht will soon wear off in this country... oh and the reason why tecno think they are gaining ground is cos of the tecno n3, which was sold for 13k, and basically everybody in nigeria could afford tht... thtz why d brand became known...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by harmbhrosz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
I've been following this thread right from the start and seriously it has been a platform of enlightenment.

Criticism, pride, ignorant and negative minded people lives among us, that's why we're called HUMAN. And it wouldn't be bad if we the POSITIVE minded people could help them out.

My post is to address those that sees ALMOST everything bad in the Tecno brand (N9 to be precise). A brand that could strive its way to the people's mind from nowhere should receive nothing but support......look at the economy of the country,(you're comparing yourself to oyinbo abi). some dudes goes about bragging around with their costfull gadget! And guess what.....MOST of them, their parent would never support spending such amount on a gadget...... Sincerely speaking about myself, I can afford any gadget of ANY price if I want BUT I spend WISELY(repeat after me 'WISELY) coz its a GADGET not an ASSET which it value will always depreciate.

So if you're too big to appreciate/respect a company that could produce a tab as n9 as their FIRST tablet, then kindly keep quiet. I use other androids and has never use a tecno product before but this n9 being their 1st tab!!!(TWaleH to tecno) it's a great start for them...so pls see beyond n9 and look into the future to see if you will never regret criticizing tecno products. Yes they are unknown in the world but they will have to start somewhere

Joining the tecno world with n9 in the soonest

Thanks to the tecno fans out there pls spend wisely jare

CHeerS!!!

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by MacEmeka: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
harmbhrosz: I've been following this thread right from the start and seriously it has been a platform of enlightenment.

Criticism, pride, ignorant and negative minded people lives among us, that's why we're called HUMAN. And it wouldn't be bad if we the POSITIVE minded people could help them out.

My post is to address those that sees ALMOST everything bad in the Tecno brand (N9 to be precise). A brand that could strive its way to the people's mind from nowhere should receive nothing but support......look at the economy of the country,(you're comparing yourself to oyinbo abi). some dudes goes about bragging around with their costfull gadget! And guess what.....MOST of them's parent would never support a gadget worth of such amount and their parent does so coz they know the VALUE of money......sincerely speaking about myself, I can afford any gadget of ANY price if I want BUT I spend WISELY(repeat after me 'WISELY) coz its a GADGET not an ASSET which it value will everly depreciate.

So if you're too big to appreciate/respect a company that could produce a tab as n9 as their FIRST tablet, then kindly keep quiet. I use other androids and has never use a tecno product before but this n9 being their 1st tab!!!(TWaleH to tecno) it's a great start for them...so pls see beyond n9 and look into the future to see if you will never regret criticizing tecno products. Yes they are unknown in the world but they will have to start somewhere

Joining the tecno world with n9 in the soonest

Thanks to the tecno fans out there pls spend wisely jare

CHeerS!!!

well said grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by davdandam(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=ruffneck]pls does it open documents like word and excell spreadsheet
....Yea it does just download quickoffice

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
author=davdandam]
others are polaris office, kingsoft office( ma best)
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by sammirano: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
can i play Flv on tecno tab.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jaymichael(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2013
klens: is all about choice,There are Tab of N9 category,similar spec,supports keyboard,printer,mouse,USB on the go, (OTG) etc that cost lesser than N9,stick to your N9 and enjoy your money.
so which one with the above spec are you are you recommending I get, and how much is the cost? to me, budget and utility is key.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by klens(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2013
jaymichael: so which one with the above spec are you are you recommending I get, and how much is the cost? to me, budget and utility is key.
Freelander px2 Quad core Tablet PC.
MTK8389 Quad core 7inch capacitive screen 5 point touch, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Android 4.2, Dual Sim 3g and 2g ,GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 support's Bluetooth headset, data transmission, wireless keyboard, game pad etc. HDMI port, micro USB port, GPU PowerVR SGX544MP Faster 50% than ipad SGX543, Rear Camera 5.0MP, Front Camera 2.0MP, support BlueRay 3D video,Battery 3200mAh Li-Polymer Battery 5 hrs working time. It will cost you around N36,000 via DHL delivery.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Desloaaa(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
elijahdre:
Call Elijahdre on 08034795720 for delivery with all accessories intact.
Do u deliver within lagos?.Ajah precisely,and wat network provider is best on this device,thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by WCUB3(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2013
klens: Freelander px2 Quad core Tablet PC.
MTK8389 Quad core 7inch capacitive screen 5 point touch, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Android 4.2, Dual Sim 3g and 2g ,GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 support's Bluetooth headset, data transmission, wireless keyboard, game pad etc. HDMI port, micro USB port, GPU PowerVR SGX544MP Faster 50% than ipad SGX543, Rear Camera 5.0MP, Front Camera 2.0MP, support BlueRay 3D video,Battery 3200mAh Li-Polymer Battery 5 hrs working time. It will cost you around N36,000 via DHL delivery.

Smaller screen, smaller battery, smaller internal memory, same os, same processor cpu and gpu. The only extra it has is dual sim and hdmi port and the price is higher. Dont forget no customer care. Is this really better than the N9? Am not convinced. Please give us something better Oga klens and I can assure you I'll patronise you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2013
don't mind all this marketers jare. I don't blame them though, atleast they must sell. Ehn pls, how can i get a black pouch for this beautiful tecnoN9? I'm not a dirty person ooooo! but d white don turn brown, cos so many ppl just wanna feel d pad, and i have no choice to hand it over to them.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by WizzKim: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013

Thank you

Perfect! But have you tried using pen drives or external hard drives? Because I believe with a powered usb hub you can connect the pad to an external hard drive through an OTG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.