Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243651 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Coolstan: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
ThePrekky: Pls who has tips on how τo conserve battery life on the tecno f7 phantom?? I really need It nd would appreciate if anyone could help me out
This isn't the right thread but if you must know turn of Bluetooth, wifi, GPS and data when not in use. Reduce the screen brightness to minimum

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
please who can help me unbrick my tecno A+?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by dozieokwu: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls guys wld the airtel BIS be activated on a blackberry or with the tecno phantom tab? And what does the default setting mean?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by physise(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2013
dozieokwu: Pls guys wld the airtel BIS be activated on a blackberry or with the tecno phantom tab? And what does the default setting mean?
anyone,default settings means ur normal settings
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by gozmaxs(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2013
klens: A friend of mine wants to sell her Samsung Galaxy S plus (S2) 4.0 inch for 28k, it was bought new mint, for her as a wedding gift but she doesn't know how to use it, she is using BB now, colour black, if are interested holla me.

PLEASE how much can i get 30000 mah power bank?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2013
These Samsung that some dude make noise about as the best phone is not actually the best angry angry angry Some have not even used it angry angry angry

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S duos for my wife 2 months ago for about 35K From Slot and now the Phone shut off on its own...I just Google the issue and behold its a very serious and popular issue just Google it and see (And they say Samsung is the best....)

My Tecno T1 (First Tecno Android) is still working fine after about a year.

See link below for issues with Samsung Phones (New Phones at that...) Some people even suggested change of Battery for a month old phone

http://www.askmefast.com/My_samsung_galaxy_s_duos_phone_keeps_turning_off_itself_what_could_possibly_be_the_damn_problemthis_simply_ruins_my_day-qna5248630.html

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Cell-Phones/Samsung-Galaxy-S-auto-shut-off-problem/td-p/239111

http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-galaxy-note-2/231912-galaxy-note-2-turn-off-itself.html

http://www.askmefast.com/Random_shut_off_on_samsung_galaxy_y_pro_duos_When_phone_is_idleit_shuts_off_after_maybe_5_minutes-qna3691567.html

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Tecno just replied me via facebook that the screen ish HD
how clear and crisp is it? saw it with someone at slot but wasnt opportuned to use it .. handson
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nanaba777: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
if you haven't checked the specs don't post what is incorrect. The n9 is HD(720p) so verify before posting
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by klens(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
gozmaxs:

PLEASE how much can i get 30000 mah power bank?
most 30000Mah you see are fake, some are not even up to 20000. You can get 20000Mah with complete accessories for N5000 above or below depending on your location
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by expensivestevie: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
How can I browse for free on this techno N9 pad........ The data bundles over here in Ghana are kinda on the high side..... Any help on how to use droid VPN?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
expensivestevie: How can I browse for free on this techno N9 pad........ The data bundles over here in Ghana are kinda on the high side..... Any help on how to use droid VPN?

check the tecno n3 discussion thread.. u will surely get more than enough help there
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by expensivestevie: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
hustla:

check the tecno n3 discussion thread.. u will surely get more than enough help there

Thanx....... Would check it out
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls any body that know how to install spiderman should explain discreetly to me, there are two files to place in obb and data and am not sure how to extract the files which name should be on the files and where to place them respectively... thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Guys I just got my tecno N9. Which data plan is the best to use so that I can start to be enjoying it as u guys are doing.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Whitebarry: Guys I just got my tecno N9. Which data plan is the best to use so that I can start to be enjoying it as u guys are doing.

MTN with droid vpn i guess...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Whitebarry: Guys I just got my tecno N9. Which data plan is the best to use so that I can start to be enjoying it as u guys are doing.

It depends on your location more than anything. Etisalat is the best where I live, so I use etisalat. You can also share data via wifi/hotspot
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carson110(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=klens] For 35k I want tecno to produce a tab of 2gig ram,8 mega pixel hd camera,scratch resistance glass,32gig rom,2mp front camera and 8.9inches plus 6500mah battery price 40k and call it phantom f9 pad
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nanaba777: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2013
Then go and tell Tecno since here is not Tecno's site.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nanaba777: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2013
expensivestevie: How can I browse for free on this techno N9 pad........ The data bundles over here in Ghana are kinda on the high side..... Any help on how to use droid VPN?
How much did you buy the N9
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by expensivestevie: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2013
nanaba777:
How much did you buy the N9

36k in portharcourt...... Got it over here in 9ja cuz I know Ghana prices are alawys cut neck
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=Carson110][/quote]

you go like go thief am naw... even samsung wont sell a tab like that less than 95k

grin
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carson110(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=nanaba777]Then go and tell Tecno since here is not Tecno's site. I
didn't write it for u so learn to ignore some post young boy
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls guys, as u said mtn is the network that is ok in my area . Now which plan will be good and that will be sufficient enough to do anytin.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by itunujohnsin: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
I bought this tab it is useless i gave it way it over heated to the point that it burnt the back and the touch screen to dey scratch oh dis is a bad one it is terible just like n3It Sucks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
itunujohnsin: I bought this tab it is useless i gave it way it over heated to the point that it burnt the back and the touch screen to dey scratch oh dis is a bad one it is terible just like n3It Sucks

On first look, I was shocked to see the first real complaint by an owner of this tab and I was going to recommend you go to their customer care centre.

But something about your post was funny, so I decided to check your profile. I discovered that you only registered with Nairaland 30 minutes ago. I can only assume that you're someone who just wants to stir up negativity about this tab. I think the Moderators should investigate this.

The length to which some people can go to discredit a brand is really amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
itunujohnsin: I bought this tab it is useless i gave it way it over heated to the point that it burnt the back and the touch screen to dey scratch oh dis is a bad one it is terible just like n3It Sucks

Is that the reason why you can't use your punctuation marks

I suspect foul play
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jwills(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2013

get off d thread dude, uv been busted!!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013

Some people can go to any length or do anything for nothing I mean NOTHING shocked shocked shocked Even the CEO of Samsung or Apple wouldn't even go this far to defend their products or companies...

Some argue for and blackmail other products as if they were paid to do so....The best u can benefit from Samsung or Apple is to spend your hard earn money (Not all are hard Earn) on these products that will always be upgraded even before u unpack it...

Whether durable or not...no one want to use a phone or tablet for more than 2 years, some a year while others 6 months and yet all these troubles....

na waooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by lincoln08541(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
I bought mine dis week and i can tell u am enjoyin it,the download speed is great at HSDPA+ on airtel and it neva get hot no matter wat u do,the pouch is beautiful,ba3 life great,speaker quality is good and camera is clean clear.big ups to tecno always the best.if nt for the fact that d name tecno is on the phone i almost they feel lik a king cos i abandoned my bold4 to callin and pingin only nw

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bigsambigsam: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
tecno n9 is a very good tab compaire to other fake tab some people are comparing with it. Tecno tab N9 support OTG. U can use external keyboard, mouse, flash, card reader. game pad etc with it through d use of otg cable and usb hub at d same time. i have try it on my tecno n9 tab and all work perfectly. D tecno n9 battery is wonderful. i downloaded 24HRS movie season 8 on it. i watched the d film on d tab from 10pm till 4am second day i still have 39per cent left. D browing is very fast if d network in ur area is gud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.