Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,702 members, 7,965,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (244478 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by olamogaji(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
This phone is a baaaaaaang! gbosa!!! is the black colour out yet
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I dey enjoy my tab now.seven gbosa for techno !!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please gurus will this BB package work on Android?

Data Allowance 6144(MB) Retail Price (N) 3000 Validity period 90Days DIAL - USSD Activation Code *440*016# SMS - Activation Code to 440
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by hustla(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
deemehjee: am a learner i agree,so pls no insult..

Which d'u advise me on 2 get btw d tecno tab n phantomA..(am nt talkin abt price ere)

tab different from fone bro
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by UyiIredia(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lagusta: you see, this reminds me of what happened between MTN, econet (of those days) and glo.........

selling sim cards for over hyped prices, lying to us that there can never be "per second billing" and all that

but glo came and changed the game, just like what tecno is doing now!!!!!!

Tecno haters would have us buy SIMs for #35k and so finance the beginnings of a telecom. In any case, good for us Tecno isn't hindered by their naivete.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by jwills(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
mcgboye:

I think so too. And based on my experience with the N9, if they bring another tab running on Android 4.3 I'll likely buy too. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's going to be another great product. And of course cheap too (*wink*).

Everyone who has handled my N9, including colleagues using far more expensive tabs, has had only good things to say about it. I'm sure Tecno won't be the only ones to take advantage of the Android 4.3 as other manufacturers will be keen to produce phones that is customised to run on 4.3

the m3 is running 4.2.2 so i think d next tab will b 4.3 ( if not keylimepie 5.0 )
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

After dailling the code, the message I got was that I am not eligible for this offer angry angry angry I use an android phone!
Make sure u av 1500 and Dail *440*161# only
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2013
adegbem:
Make sure u av 1500 and Dail *440*161# only

I have over #1500, I dailled the Code and the reply was that I am not eligible, I called customer care and they said its because am not using blackberry...I don't know if I insert my sim into a BB Phone and subscribe then swap back to my android if it will work that way....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lakerz009(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2013
plz Guyz.. i need a better screenshot for my n9 tab, been trying to use d one i installed it keeps putin up an unrooted ishh..... plz any good suggestion of an active screenshot or screengrabber plz...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by haykay2005: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Lakerz009: plz Guyz.. i need a better screenshot for my n9 tab, been trying to use d one i installed it keeps putin up an unrooted ishh..... plz any good suggestion of an active screenshot or screengrabber plz...
Press down the power and volume down key simultaneously on your tab to take screenshots. You don't need to download any software. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lakerz009(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Aiit man....Tnx bunch!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

I have over #1500, I dailled the Code and the reply was that I am not eligible, I called customer care and they said its because am not using blackberry...I don't know if I insert my sim into a BB Phone and subscribe then swap back to my android if it will work that way....

Chai. You told customer care rep.u were gonna use d BIS for other devices other than bb?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

End of airtel bis on android...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Lagusta:

End of airtel bis on android...

I just dailled *440*16# and it is working on my android (2GB) data (#1500)
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Cr@zydude:

Chai. You told customer care rep.u were gonna use d BIS for other devices other than bb?

Airtel careless, They are aware, I have use other bb Plan before on android (*440*4# for 1 GB at #1200 or #1400) and it was customer care that told soemone what to do to make it work on android, imagine that!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

Airtel careless, They are aware, I have use other bb Plan before on android (*440*4# for 1 GB at #1200 or #1400) and it was customer care that told soemone what to do to make it work on android, imagine that!
Lolz.... dem dey jonze...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

Woooow, airtel really knows what they are doing!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by slinkman(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Onosy:

ur an ediott for calling in d first place...
bloody tecnocrats... *spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
slinkman: ur an ediott for calling in d first place...

Why the insult for something that happened last year...Some other guys called also here on NL b4 me...if Airtel wanted to stop it they would have...I use the one that U have to call Etisalat line and dail a code, later Airtel discovered and they slashed my 3GB i already got and other guys also experienced the slashing...

if airtel were interested in slashing this one they would have since last year...so guy cool ur blood.

even this code (*440*161*) I dail did not work because they knw in their system dat am not using a BB, but when I dailled the other BB code (*400*16#) today it worked and am browsing with it...sometimes they just ask u to comfirm your number and ur device, they already know ur device, Why did MTN, Glo and Etisalat block android off their BB plans?

Airtel knows what they are doing. They told me the device I use sometime ago even without asking me, that was when I had issues with Internet settings, I never told but they said they didn't have settings for my phone (called the name n make) and they gave me manual settings to enter.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mcgboye(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
slinkman: ur an ediott for calling in d first place...

You called someone an i-diot just because of that?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Whitebarry(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Never interrupt wit a foolish man when he his acting foolishly because he need to act foolishly alone
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Oloro29(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Did u knw that u can install DSTV drifta on ur enigmatic Tecno N9? I saw it on the n9 displayed sample @ slot today. I heard a guy said that the ,monthly subscriptn is just #700. Guys ur can verify if ths is true. One love!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OlaRB(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
please guys how do I enjoy a cheaper data plan on my n9 I am making use of etisalat line that is the best for 3g network in my location. and can etisalat Bob plan work on my devixe , if it does, how do I go about it.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lakerz009(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Am i the only one dat has no gprs or hspda network on my airtel line wjv my tab in osogbo, oris it circular ? #No network since daybreak and havnt used upto 1gig
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by slinkman(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Lakerz009: Am i the only one dat has no gprs or hspda network on my airtel line wjv my tab in osogbo, oris it circular ? #No network since daybreak and havnt used upto 1gig
my airtel is workin ...
im not in lag tho
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2013
this tab is very good, but it takes a long time to charge full
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg who can sell or deliver otg cable to me in osogbo....i need it badly
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by rahaj: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
hi nairalanders to browse with ur android download droidvpn and tunko installer, with dis u can browse with ur mtn bis on ur android. cheers.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Onosy: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello guys, has anyone used Google chrome browser on this tab (Tecno N9)? some1 said it failed to install on his! with this msg (pakage file not sign properly)
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks to all!! Now am gonna buy me N9..

wink
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Paentera(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Big.game:
this tab is very good, but it takes a long time to charge full

Do you charge yours directly with electricity or with a USB charger connected to a PC/Laptop?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by krystalsuxes: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
abeg asap!!! kiss kiss
Burger01: Thanks to all!! Now am gonna buy me N9..

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.