Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,644 members, 7,941,499 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (244235 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
ok guys, i rebooted my N9 and it wont start again.
i just bought this thing on friday oh! wetin dey happen?
it said shutdown or reboot and i chose reboot.
now it wont come up again even afta squeezing the power button.
What do i do? cry cry cry
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
na black market u buy am ni?

return it to the owners na, i tink u pple said tenco has 1 year warranty?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
now am going to start LEADING a campaign against TECNO products.
i bought my Phantom Pad on friday and just this afternoon, i decided to reboot it cos it was hanging... it refused to come up again.
i went to where i bought it "CALLUS MILLER" in port harcourt and they reffered me to TECNO help center.

on gettin to Care center, if u guyz see the number of people there with tecno and infinix phones that went bad.
Worst is.... They stil charge you to get it fixed.

Now where da F is dat warranty they talkd about.

walahi, i go use online medium spoil tecno market. dem neva see anything yet.
36,000 phone. Just like dat

if u guys hear tecno, Please run.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nani667: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
bug24: now am going to start LEADING a campaign against TECNO products.
i bought my Phantom Pad on friday and just this afternoon, i decided to reboot it cos it was hanging... it refused to come up again.
i went to where i bought it "CALLUS MILLER" in port harcourt and they reffered me to TECNO help center.

on gettin to Care center, if u guyz see the number of people there with tecno and infinix phones that went bad.

LOL... take heart sir
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ekanDamie: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
pls who has tecno charger for sale in lagos pls.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ekanDamie: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013

guy pls take heart, but pls can you be nice enof to send ur tecno phantom charger to me?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Leopantro: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
4llerbuntu: na black market u buy am ni?

return it to the owners na, i tink u pple said tenco has 1 year warranty?

bahahahahaha
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
ekanDamie:

guy pls take heart, but pls can you be nice enof to send ur tecno phantom charger to me?

Lolz! Bros u no well oh!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
bug24:

Lolz! Bros u no well oh!

bro .relax for aah moment. what happened after you got to the Tecno help center? Tori no finish o.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by saemmanuel(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2013

did u root it with framaroot , if yes, you are to be blame?

if not, just click the reset bottom at the back, power it on again then u r good to go
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Hotdiamond: bro .relax for aah moment. what happened after you got to the Tecno help center? Tori no finish o.

I didnt root or stem it.

i located the Reset button when i woke up this morning... pushed it and voila! ma Tab is back on.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ITbomb(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
bug24:

I didnt root or stem it.

i located the Reset button when i woke up this morning... pushed it and voila! ma Tab is back on.
Now I'm going to lead a campaign against ignorant people who use a product without going through the manual.
If you are in a customer care center , you would be amaze on how some people could be so ignorantly loud .

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2013
That Sh**t wasnt in the manual, first thing i did was look for the reset button, couldnt locate it, checkd the manual for the position of the reset, twasnt there either... i searched all tru bro.
meanwhile oya lets start d campaign togeda grin
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by spaceman(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
@bug24.
hmmm! Life name jeje o bros. a little patient wound have saved you all these talk. anyway, I no blame you, it is not easy to spend that amount of money and within hype of the euphoria, you see or money going down the drain. e no izi kwa.
Now, take the lead on all online and available means to start the promotion and campaign for Affordable and Sweet able, Multipurpose and Durable tab for Nigerians, even if we never fit assemble in Naija.
enjoy d phantom in the pad
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2013
What is the current price of this tab?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2013

Please where in ph did you buy it? 36k? Mehn its still cost o
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bought from Callus Miller at Artillery
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by nanaba777: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
In the Twi language this is how we put it 'boys abr3' which means 'boys are tired'. They say 'curiosity kills the cat' but I say 'Ignorance kils the cat'.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
bug24: Bought from Callus Miller at Artillery

Address and price please thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
got mine- the black version 35k at Uyo
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Mikados(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
[ author=bug24]That Sh**t wasnt in the manual, first thing i did was look for the reset button, couldnt locate it, checkd the manual for the position of the reset, twasnt there either... i searched all tru bro.
meanwhile oya lets start d campaign togeda grin[/quote] make una dey ask for assistance b4 una go dey rush to carlcare. There u won't even see d engineers only d attendants that will take ur details and tell u to wait for 4hrs or come back in 2wks time. I can't imagine pple going to carlcare cos of reset. What is dis forum for then

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by UyiIredia(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
The Calendar app on my N9 tab isn't working. Does anyone know the solution to this besides resetting the tab ? Peace.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by klens(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013

Eya! thank God is back to life. my but my Hot selling Ainol Ax1 poseidon quad core,3G,HDMI, is well build, have not received any issue from my buyers and I told peeps here. I even sell with micro USB keyboard, sleeve case, Touch pen, OTG cable etc only for N32000 imagine. next month the price will go up. if you have seen the Tab, then you will understand.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by bug24(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
klens: Eya! ,sorry, but my Hot selling Ainol Ax1 poseidon quad core,3G,HDMI, is well build, have not received any issue from my buyers and I told peeps here. I even sell with micro USB keyboard, sleeve case, Touch pen, OTG cable etc only for N32000 imagine. next month the price will go up. if you have seen the Tab, then you will understand.

Bros relax there. I follow for the first set of ppl way disco a Aliexpress back then. I Don sell Ainol and others when d marketmstil dey.
They have their own shortcomings too.
Still got one here wit me sef

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by spaceman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ Uyi Iredia.
just bon that calender and go to play store and get a functional one.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by chileicefire: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
please I have a problem with my phantom pad, I restored factory setting as a result, the applications that were on the tablet were deleted. I re-downloaded them from google play shop again, and they refused to install, keeps telling "unknown error code during application install:"-24" .
please I need assistance from somebody pls help!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by haykay2005: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Do the factory reset again and your problem is solved. Cheers
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by mk34(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
I jux got a dis phantom n9 pad lst wk, subscribed wit 260mb glo nd it ws surfing normally until now..everything just STOPPED (browsing)..av checked almost every web setting, switched on data connection, deres still 200mb data nd it still won't work...pls need help frm anyone
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by charleya: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
my techno n9 shows sales tracker force stop and when I tap my OK it will show it again pls someone should help me I have done factory settings over and over again
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by heykims(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
mk34: I jux got a dis phantom n9 pad lst wk, subscribed wit 260mb glo nd it ws surfing normally until now..everything just STOPPED (browsing)..av checked almost every web setting, switched on data connection, deres still 200mb data nd it still won't work...pls need help frm anyone
Abeg does Skype work on phantom pad nd if yes, ow is it done?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
heykims:
Abeg does Skype work on phantom pad nd if yes, ow is it done?
downloaded it on google play store.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.