Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (171948 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
One Piece Trivia.....
There was a real life pirate named Edward Teach. Before he became a popular pirate, his alias was Thatch. After scoring big, he changed his alias to Blackbeard. And later became one of the most notorious pirates in his era.
I think its very easy to connect the lines.
and he also has thesame beard that marshal teach has

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2015
slimthugchimee:
and he also has thesame beard that marshal teach has

Lol. Yeah.

The pix below is a book, One Piece Philosophy.
Some schools in Taiwan has included it in their syllables as one of the text books for their philosophy classes.
This ain't just some kiddies stuff.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2015
One Piece Volume 79 cover. Take the story from gear 4th till Kaido appeared. Twill be officially released on 3rd October.
The SBS should be released soon.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sai the badt guy aka falz the badt guy....there is alwayz a "G" even in defeat for Lao G....grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
One Piece Volume 79 cover. Take the story from gear 4th till Kaido appeared. Twill be officially released on 3rd October.
The SBS should be released soon.

That name alone go shatter Onepiece record for sales.....Oda the badt guy

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Concerning the threats, its not just about Ceaser.... There are other heavyweights in the underground other than Doffy who also rely on his trade. Apart from the yonko, their may be other powerful people who'll raise dust due to those events.

The last page of chapta 800 waz a future warning that Luffy & hiz alliez are yet to face....& dat waz Y Fuji wanted to impel down Luffy cos Luffy (not Law dough) is still ignorant ot the commotion he haz caused in the New World---even Ceasar warned him @ PH
I don't know why I don't know how to predict Oda & it's bad but good sha
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let's think of this....what if Usopp's recent hype as a god makes the marines misinterprete his real strength and gives him a huge bounty jump...something like 200m beli bounty.
I'll love to see Usopp's reaction and further carriage as a 200m man......comic relief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
The episode gave me the chills but most importantly, Baby 5 is sick cos after her marriage to Sai, she go still follow anybody wey go propose to her....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
ctuagent007:
The episode gave me the chills but most importantly, Baby 5 is sick cos after her marriage to Sai, she go still follow anybody wey go propose to her....

Lol. Baby fifu is a bad waifu, Sai go dey sigh dey go. Except if he can cure here 'you need me' fever. But finally that her mumsi ugly die, how she take born that fine babe na. Anime ppl ehhh...dem no see road wella.

So then.....Sai leg vs Sanji leg, which 1 got da leg power...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
sanji's leg ,doubt if sai can do the moon walk
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
shevydinho:
sanji's leg ,doubt if sai can do the moon walk

Not talking of moon walk....destructive capacity.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Yo, finally, new bounties and good ones too....
Funny how Barto dismissed Law...'hey dude, I threw your bounty away, but you're 500m berry'.
Luffy 500m berry
Zoro 320m berry
Sanji 177m berry wanted only alive. The story will shift to their side now I think. nice cliffhanger.
Robin 130m beli
Franky 94m berry
Usopp 200m berry. I knew the marines will mistake his real strength due to the god hype.
Nami 66m berry
Chopper 100 berries...still a pet huh, he'll shock them soon.
Brook 83m berry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Not talking of moon walk....destructive capacity.

I give it to Sai, mehn that leg destuction na baba
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
and why is sanji wanted alive
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Yo, finally, new bounties and good ones too....
Funny how Barto dismissed Law...'hey dude, I threw your bounty away, but you're 500m berry'.
Luffy 500m berry
Zoro 320m berry
Sanji 177m berry wanted only alive. The story will shift to their side now I think. nice cliffhanger.
Robin 130m beli
Franky 94m berry
Usopp 200m berry. I knew the marines will mistake his real strength due to the god hype.
Nami 66m berry
Chopper 100 berries...still a pet huh, he'll shock them soon.
Brook 83m berry

Some months back, a member of a foreign forum once said he would give Oda all his remaining years of existence...I don't know what he would do after today's chapter.
I would come back to give my take on Lucci, Doffy's comment & the bombardment of theories go on about how "Sanji may have been a missing noble"

Oda, you have shown why your manga is still the best!!!!!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
So lucci went from 9 to 0. Can't imagine how strong he is now.
The seas are definitely still ruled by the Yonko. And no matter how much unrest Joker's absence will cause in the underground, peeps like Shanks and the Revolutionary army will curb it.
Remember when WB died, although some islands under his protection suffered a bit, Shanks personally tamed Kaido a day before, so things didn't go outta hand after he ended the war.
Shanks could have been the next pirate king if he wants to, he must have sailed with Roger and Rayleigh on their way to Raftel, surely he still knows the way, but it could be that he's sole reason of sailing is to set some sorta control on the four seas. Teach replacing WB just set a new villain equilibrium, the only major problem the world faced then was the other supernovas causing a ruckus for 2.5 years, that's all.
Kaido not getting more smiles means he can't multiply his army, and the weapon dealers wont get more ammunitions, that might create a bit of havoc now, but will be better for the world in the long run, since that all has stopped. And I believe that soon when the Revolution Army start getting involved, The WG and navy will have their wings clipped, and it will be the dawn of a new age.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
^^^ frank frank

Whenever I'm with a manga esp diz long chaptaz, I really hardly read any other until I'm almost true just like when I started HSDK, it waz hard to read any other manga until I waz almost true.

I haven't read Monday'z FT, neither have I read Onepiece or Bleach so until I get very far with Kingdom but it'z likely I go yarn matter 4 the chapta cos OJ haz been blazing since the chapta came out...Doffy, Lucci, Fuji, Jack in PH
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don read am oooo I don read am

Zuko, is there any other mangaka that tellz more like hintz it'z fanz the future plot of hiz story thru it'z cover pages

First Oda has once again confirmed to hiz fanz that indeed the cover pagez carriez heavy hinted infoz on most of the thingz that have either occured or yet to...for instance, cos of the cover pagez, pple were able to accurately predict the cum.back of Rob Lucci & thix chapta nut only showed him, but showed hiz promotion, hehe, Luffy vs Lucci round 2 [not sure, but fingerz crossed]

My reason 4 bringing the "cover pagez" takez me back to Caribou who waz captured by Drake & now knowing that Caribou is perfectly aware of Shirahoshi'z secret & going by the re-appearance of Lucci, it is but confirmed that Kaido wud be informed of Shirahoshi soon & that will automatically bring to pass Shirley'z vision of Luffy destroying the FI since it'z possible that Kaido may likely attack that island----chei chei chei Oda, pass mi that kpoli wey u dey smoke abeg make mi sef feel ireeeeee.

Who is Jack (pple are predicting him as a subject of Kaido) that waz shown @ PH & now, wantz to do what?, rescue Doffy even when commandoz dey that ship, Oda wetyn be ya plan abeg ooo, no kill person, I still get life to live.

I don't have much to say on Doffy other than to say there wud be a big chaos in the New World now that Doffy haz been defeated & Oda hid the buyerz list until the appointed time

Bounties were xpected so no issue there xcept for Luffy & Law being the same price.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
from my own point of view, the bounty placed on T.law is normal but luffy should be like 600 million belli.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since the release of this chapter, people have gone gaga on Sanji with theories upon theories up and down but I will leave it to Oda to show what why Sanji is in a mess especially when you see the question on the last page
shevydinho:
and why is sanji wanted alive

To the chapter, Jack has finnally been shown to be Kaido's hitman and with the confidence the chairman showed even when the other guy told him, there were bigshots in the ship, the guy didn't seem bothered which means that Jack is confident on his abilities.
Also Lucci is back baby & even though he will not battle Luffy, I still welcome his appearance. When those 3 CP0 were introduced in Dressrosa, I knew that Luffy would face the shorter guy who was the spokesman cos I see him as a bad_as.s.
And just as @Info said with regards to Shirahowshi, Caribou and Kaido Guys, we are in for a treat

The buyer's list is still unknown although we suspect the Yonkos and the underworld pallies & did any one of you notice the new introduction of a Revoluntionary and the Admiral beast although the facial appearance is not clear which has made me feel that Sabo isn't the number 2 but the strategist for the Revos.
Oda he no go better for you cos you too dey make your fans dey think & think too deep especially when this is not a show series but a manga for that matter but packed with big ingredients.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by shevydinho(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
can't wait for the so called "game of thrones" that is about to happen in one piece based on doffyz explanation,am tired of waiting to see Monkey D. Dragon's true strength.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
shevydinho:
can't wait for the so called "game of thrones" that is about to happen in one piece based on doffyz explanation,am tired of waiting to see Monkey D. Dragon's true strength.

U are nut the only one, nut only Dragon but Kaido, Shankz, Big Mama, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, New Admiral, Fuji, BB, Shiryu, etc [4get Marineford, Oda never show us anything from the Admiralz yet even Oda lowered the power of Fuji cos time never reach yet]
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2015
ctuagent007:

Some months back, a member of a foreign forum once said he would give Oda all his remaining years of existence...I don't know what he would do after today's chapter.
I would come back to give my take on Lucci, Doffy's comment & the bombardment of theories go on about how "Sanji may have been a missing noble"

Oda, you have shown why your manga is still the best!!!!!!!

That guy go carry all e family mrmeber own life give am plus their neighbours and families. Lol.
I don't see how Sanji being a missing noble will fit in the bounty and condition though.

Frankloon:
So lucci went from 9 to 0. Can't imagine how strong he is now.
The seas are definitely still ruled by the Yonko. And no matter how much unrest Joker's absence will cause in the underground, peeps like Shanks and the Revolutionary army will curb it.
Remember when WB died, although some islands under his protection suffered a bit, Shanks personally tamed Kaido a day before, so things didn't go outta hand after he ended the war.
Shanks could have been the next pirate king if he wants to, he must have sailed with Roger and Rayleigh on their way to Raftel, surely he still knows the way, but it could be that he's sole reason of sailing is to set some sorta control on the four seas. Teach replacing WB just set a new villain equilibrium, the only major problem the world faced then was the other supernovas causing a ruckus for 2.5 years, that's all.
Kaido not getting more smiles means he can't multiply his army, and the weapon dealers wont get more ammunitions, that might create a bit of havoc now, but will be better for the world in the long run, since that all has stopped. And I believe that soon when the Revolution Army start getting involved, The WG and navy will have their wings clipped, and it will be the dawn of a new age.

Honestly Shanks can't stop the coming wave. We're talking of all the elements of the underground market, the other yonko and the supernova causing various troubles at various places. Not to talk of people going to disrupt the CDs in mariejois (its high time it happens). Shanks himself will get involved in the war. Until the Pirate King is declared, nothing can stop this rampaging age. Everyone will join the rampage until that dawn comes.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2015
@Landinfo...
Yeah cover pages and cover stories are legit. Not just Lucci, I expect the other CP9 too.
Also I'm expecting Geddatsu(Enel's priest the swamp ordeal) he rebuilt Yuba of Alabaster and was thanked by Cobra.
Also expecting to see Wandastumi arrive with Jimbe and they'll bring a poneglyph for Robin to decipher.
As for Caribou, we'll see what'll happen with him. The moment he learnt that secret, Shirahoshi's life became red alert.

Btw, we'll soon be seeing Kuma. Oda also makes hints through his drawings not just covers. Kuma was silently shown.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2015
shevydinho:
from my own point of view, the bounty placed on T.law is normal but luffy should be like 600 million belli.

Naaa, there's no real reason for it to climb that high. Luffy only beat down DD. Law who shat on the warlord title and also fought DD got a small raise compared. The bounties are okay.

landinfo:

U are nut the only one, nut only Dragon but Kaido, Shankz, Big Mama, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, New Admiral, Fuji, BB, Shiryu, etc [4get Marineford, Oda never show us anything from the Admiralz yet even Oda lowered the power of Fuji cos time never reach yet]

Nna, we never see anything oo. There are other monsters we haven't even met at all.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Seriously, people should know their place....Lol.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
I bet we know that the Going Merry and Thousand Sunny have some real life ship modelled after them. I'm betting that this hilarious ship will soon have a real life model.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Points that needs to be noticed and emphasized.
For starters, YES you must have realised this chapter's high point- i.e. doflamingo speech made you remember series 'A Game of Thrones' and you're wondering whether Oda is a fan of that series?. Yeah Oda watches GOT And now a game of thrones to decide who becomes the next pirate king has begun!! Don't be surprised if characters get killed off from the next arc onwards XD
Secondly,
The person Lucci was talking to on the den-den mushi was KaKu, most of the japanese readers figured it out because of his unique speech pattern. Looks like the guy beside lucci was spandam, he must be happy to make spandam as his underling lol
Third,
The guy who was targeting to attack marine ships and take back doflamingo was JACK, he was previously mentioned by an underworld broker as an extremely crazy pirate. Jack is Kaido's underling which can be seen from the jolly roger he uses. An interesting thing to note is, his ship has a figurehead of an elephant,
http://i.imgur.com/BCBdLmk.png
This makes me wonder if Jack is going to be the next Boss who will fight luffy on Zou? (Zoo)....and since they're going up against Kaido, we'll see a bunch of animals from now on.
Other trivial stuff,
luffy's shirt has a design of corrida colosseum's logo on his back. The Shc posters pics are taken on fishman island except for God Usopp's.
The autographs which strawhats gave to bartolomeo says, "To Bartolomeo" by usopp, "To Bro" with a star by Franky, Robin drew a doodle of chicken, zoro's is a kanji for sword, and luffy's simply says "ME".
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2015
You guys should totally read this.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Party
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lil lil detailz are reasonz that have continued to make mi adore thix manga....Oda is cooking up sumthin, In Odega'z voice; do u know what I'm saying??

By the way, Episode waz sumtin to waste ya time with if u were ever bored....3/10

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol. And now he's wanted only alive. And this is just his beginning.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrDojo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ooo LAwwwwwwwd I jst love One piece....... I can't wait to see w@ dem sanji r upto....and the nxt arc is definitely goin to be crazy......I dnt knw if m d only 1 aving dis feeling bt I feel one of d SH will die soon....

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.