Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (172382 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
We'll.cium Mugiwara!!!!!

MrDojo:
Ooo LAwwwwwwwd I jst love One piece....... I can't wait to see w@ dem sanji r upto....and the nxt arc is definitely goin to be crazy......I dnt knw if m d only 1 aving dis feeling bt I feel one of d SH will die soon....

I don't see it happening soon but I know it'z possible that @ the end of the seriez, the only person last standing wud be NAMI......it'z certain all of them go die fighting 4 their dreamz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrDojo:
Ooo LAwwwwwwwd I jst love One piece....... I can't wait to see w@ dem sanji r upto....and the nxt arc is definitely goin to be crazy......I dnt knw if m d only 1 aving dis feeling bt I feel one of d SH will die soon....

landinfo:
We'll.cium Mugiwara!!!!!
I don't see it happening soon but I know it'z possible that @ the end of the seriez, the only person last standing wud be NAMI......it'z certain all of them go die fighting 4 their dreamz

Lol...nope. No SH is gonna die. And I don't think we're going to the next arc already. I believe Sanji's story after Dressrosa will be told before we shift to Zou.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by MrDojo(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol...nope. No SH is gonna die. And I don't think we're going to the next arc already. I believe Sanji's story after Dressrosa will be told before we shift to Zou.

I actually tink dey'll move to d nxt arc N tell dem Sanji's story....whic will probably be part of d nxt arch........oda will surely revisit....w@ append to dem wit big mom.....bt since we all knw Oda...let's xpect d unexpected... cheesy.

N serzly bro we all love d SH's bt its nt logical if all of em survives @ 1 point dey ave to suffer a huge loss...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Infor haz it dat Zou is a mini seriez & dat Wano is to start in October cos in Japan, Wano merchandise & clothz are already been sold as @ March/April xcept the infor waz fake....

The SH are dying by the end of the seriez & the last man standing wud be Nami
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2015
MrDojo:

I actually tink dey'll move to d nxt arc N tell dem Sanji's story....whic will probably be part of d nxt arch........oda will surely revisit....w@ append to dem wit big mom.....bt since we all knw Oda...let's xpect d unexpected... cheesy.

N serzly bro we all love d SH's bt its nt logical if all of em survives @ 1 point dey ave to suffer a huge loss...

Ok, make we wait & see wetyn Oda get for us
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Theories are flying about faster than Buhari's ministerial list.
Some say Sanji is Rosinante's kid, others say he is a Celestial Dragon, more still say he is a kid to the lanky guy in the World Government. Whatever the truth I think Oda just went full Tobi-behind-the-Mask with this one.

Nice mystery, where are Scooby and Velma when you need them

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol, some say he is a royal prince, or related to the celestial dragons, as all celestial dragons have blonde hair.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
kraftykc:
Theories are flying about faster than Buhari's ministerial list.
Some say Sanji is Rosinante's kid, others say he is a Celestial Dragon, more still say he is a kid to the lanky guy in the World Government. Whatever the truth I think Oda just went full Tobi-behind-the-Mask with this one.

Nice mystery, where are Scooby and Velma when you need them

grin grin grin laff don kill persun tire & few of the timez is that sum peepz may likely end up right wit their so-called prediction.....& it gut mi thinking, is Oda a memba of some of the foreign forumz where he himsef as an "anonymous guy" just throwz up a theory to see what fanz have in mind...just asking sha

Mehn till naw, no spolier unlike last month were by 11am or 12 noon, sploierz don full everywhere but since the last 2 chaptaz back, spoiler cu.mz out thursday morning of 5am or 6am
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Spolier from OJ;

Via redon:
- Whitebeard/Shirohige has a son.
- He is wanted and has a bounty of 480,000,000
Berries
- He is the 7th Shichibukai
- Shirohige's wife appears (or at least she says
is the wife).
- Luffy and the other arrives to Zou.
- Zou is a giant 1000 year old elephant

I don't have time to paste the picz since in few hrz time, chapta go don c.um out by then

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Lol. Brace yourselves for a touch of awesomeness.
Oda be like.....you think you're so smart with predictions I do a crazy stuff and then sit back and laugh at y'all.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
The chapta waz manageable & if thix guy is truly the 7th & nut an impostor, then Oda, I no like hin design @ all @ all
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2015
landinfo:
The chapta waz manageable & if thix guy is truly the 7th & nut an impostor, then Oda, I no like hin design @ all @ all

He's the 7th warlord. And a proclaimed son of WB. That dude is funny. Big with a childish character.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
^^ Yup, he's the 7th. The marines don't care bout his origin, as long as he cleans out pirates for them.
And he should listen to his ma, Blackbeard will make pepper soup out of him.
I wasn't expecting the Discworld reference, (an elephant that carries a whole world on its back). Zou mini- arc promises to be fun sha

Wait, Weeble wants to accost Luffy too, We haven't seen what he can do, but Doffy must been stronger, given that he's one of the strongest shichibukai alongside Mihawk and Kuma. A weakened Luffy using Gear4th ruined Doffy already injured by Law. Luffy at full power might take Weeble on and win...imo

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by solodox(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
SageNaruto:
Created dis 4 all my fellow one piece lovers. . . . Mugiwara all d way!!!!!!!!!!!!

& attaboy PRINCEZUKO1 for inviting me may you find a thousand gum gum fruits! as we hunt for the pirate's treasure!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by solodox(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are you guys aware of this question a fan asked Eiichiro Oda on SBS, and his answer was as follows Q: If the setting of One Piece were the real
world, what would the nationalities of the nine members of the Straw Hat Pirates be?

A: Hmm, well, just going off of their
appearance:
Luffy (Brazil)
Zoro (Japan)
Nami (Sweden)
Usopp (Africa)
Sanji (France)
Chopper (Canada) Robin (Russia)
Franky (America) Brook (Austria)

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
solodox:
Are you guys aware of this question a fan asked Eiichiro Oda on SBS, and his answer was as follows Q: If the setting of One Piece were the real
world, what would the nationalities of the nine members of the Straw Hat Pirates be?

A: Hmm, well, just going off of their
appearance:
Luffy (Brazil)
Zoro (Japan)
Nami (Sweden)
Usopp (Africa)
Sanji (France)
Chopper (Canada) Robin (Russia)
Franky (America) Brook (Austria)

Lol. Welcome bro. I guess most of us have read that in the SBS. Btw, SBS 79 should be out next week. Waiting for it.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
My observation..... The sunny is tied on the elephant. So Sanji and co are already there.

Zou is on a 1000 year old elephant and have a weird tribe that hates humans and have secluded themselves for those long years......get ready for some revelation on the Void century, poneglyph, Ancient Kingdom and maybe Ancient weapons.
Dressrosa is Alabasta....Zou seems like Skypiea.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by solodox(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Welcome bro. I guess most of us have read that in the SBS. Btw, SBS 79 should be out next week. Waiting for it.

thanks bawse, kweshon tho! so oda wants to tell me that luffy is not a calabar boy abi?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
This chapter was great. Some peeps had called Shiki out as the 7th Shichibukai, but I can't finish laughing at them. Awesome chapter
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
solodox:

& attaboy PRINCEZUKO1 for inviting me may you find a thousand gum gum fruits! as we hunt for the pirate's treasure!

If it were Buggy Clown, I wud undastand the bolded BUT if it is the Onepiece u were impling, then that my bro is nut a treasure...some have thoerised "ancient weapon" but it is certainly nut a treasure
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Zou island in real life. Heimey Island is shaped like an Elephant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimaey

more pictures at https://www.google.ba/search?q=Elephant+Rock,+Heimaey,+Iceland&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=634&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0CCAQsARqFQoTCKSv8Lf8ocgCFcbFFAodmtQFuw

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
landinfo:

If it were Buggy Clown, I wud undastand the bolded BUT if it is the Onepiece u were impling, then that my bro is nut a treasure...some have thoerised "ancient weapon" but it is certainly nut a treasure

Actually, One Piece will contain some huge treasure...but that's not gonna be all to it. It wont just be treasure. Whitebeard said it'll cause a worldwide war.

kraftykc:
This chapter was great. Some peeps had called Shiki out as the 7th Shichibukai, but I can't finish laughing at them. Awesome chapter

lol, 7th Schichibukai is.... Shiki, Marco, from Impel Down, Gin, Lucci, etc etc etc.....
Oda be like...you think you're all smart huh

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Zou island in real life. Heimey Island is shaped like an Elephant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimaey

more pictures at https://www.google.ba/search?q=Elephant+Rock,+Heimaey,+Iceland&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=634&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0CCAQsARqFQoTCKSv8Lf8ocgCFcbFFAodmtQFuw

Heheh....what do u xpect? Oda na mad man so it'z even an actual thing, lovely to hiz ink
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Actually, One Piece will contain some huge treasure...but that's not gonna be all to it. It wont just be treasure. Whitebeard said it'll cause a worldwide war.

I believe it containz sum secret, ancient weapon & a normal simple thing that nobody knowz or must have predicted yet....u know Oda likez to make hiz fanz guess wrongly all the time

PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, 7th Schichibukai is.... Shiki, Marco, from Impel Down, Gin, Lucci, etc etc etc.....
Oda be like...you think you're all smart huh

U know I wud nut blame pple that predicted a prisoner from level 6 coz Zeprhrl in the movie Z said that the "7th killed hiz family & cut off hiz hand"

As 4 Shiki, only a mad man wud say he waz the one knowing well that he waz a Yonko fighting Roger, WB, Garpz & Buddha man....so there waz no way a man of Shiki'z caliber just like Enel be.cum a dog to the Navy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
lol, I even forgot, some people predicted Enel undecided

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
lol, I even forgot, some people predicted Enel undecided

Enel is a heavenly being who lookz @ the human race as ratz infact coackroches to match on
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tegak10: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2015
waiting for the return of enel...... And buggy the warlord....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
tegak10:
waiting for the return of enel...... And buggy the warlord....

Lol. Captain Buggy. Just the name will make anyone laugh.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since yesterday, I had to now go back to re-read the chapta & my only negative point is Webble'z desisn, outside that, the chapta waz a well thoughtout chapta from Oda....splendid is an undastatement

But the komment from Borsalino (on Webble) gut mi thinking....showing that Oda ain't joking with hiz commentz.
I heard from that MS interpreted it to be "a mere power of WB'z youth"

@zuko, anoda Zou pic....but sum guyz tried ooo, I heard that sum1 on OJ predicted a whale or Ninja-turtle like the one in Avatar (but I ain't sure they predicted it wud be a moving creature like Moria'z ship)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
some section of Oda's place and work

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
more

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Zou had been planned out 3 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.