Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer (1625 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer / Do We Have Real Men Any Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by bukhorlar(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi,just in a rltnshp of 4months and my boifriend seems to av no interest any longer.he keeps complaining that I don't talk wen we r 2geda and even on phone buh av noticed also and am not always like dat wit guys nd I tried explaining to him.since monday he has told me to give him somtym on I even tried sending msgs to him buh he kips telling me he his still taking d tym while my ex dat I left because of a revelation from my pst dat we r nt compatible is calling back nd I really love dem both.pls I need ur advice.tanks
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by littlejoe8(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukhorlar: Hi,just in a rltnshp of 4months and my boifriend seems to av no interest any longer.he keeps complaining that I don't talk wen we r 2geda and even on phone buh av noticed also and am not always like dat wit guys nd I tried explaining to him.since monday he has told me to give him somtym on I even tried sending msgs to him buh he kips telling me he his still taking d tym while my ex dat I left because of a revelation from my pst dat we r nt compatible is calling back nd I really love dem both.pls I need ur advice.tanks

My dear you need to be counseled. You can mail me here biodun_akanji@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Smuthx(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dump him and go out with me.. (..little joke..) Back to the topic, With a little missunderstanding, You want to leave your guy for your ex. Give him some space ie time apart and watch his reactions.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by sureway1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Your fiance...oh sorry boifriend will not have intrest in you not until you seat up and pass jamb...
bside hw old are you?..
if you are above 21 l'll advise you go for fiance and not boifriend...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by bukhorlar(f): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sure he is still my boifriend am a corper
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Localamos(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
Let me get this right.

1. He complains that you don't talk anytime you are together. And still don't understand why he's no longer interested in you?
2. Your relationship is 4 (cold) months old. And you are expecting a serious commitment?
3. You left your former guy because your pastor told you to - not because he treated you badly or that you had some very serious and irreconciliable coflics?
4. You love the 2 guys at the same time. How many hearts do you have?

It appears you have some deeper issues to resolve. Issues that will keep messing with your sense of rationality. Issues that are affecting your sense of stability.

I'm sure you're suffering from a childhood abuse or neglet.

Please go for counselling. I'd advise you to approach a well established (preferably orthodox) church, let the pastor know about your childhood and your reltionship challenges. He should be able to put you through series of counseling which will hopefully help in rehabilitating you and save you from a weak love life.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2013
@op I don't blame ur boyfriend for losing interest in u, u are dump and need to sit up I hate gals like ur type who have nothing to contribute whenever we are having conversation who only talk when u ask them a question or worse only node when asked a question. Now that u know the problem u need to step up ur game and win ur guy back

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2013
He left you because you don't have a mind of your own, that's why ppl make up your mind for you. You are empty, that's why you don't know what to say. You are confused, that's why you love two men @ the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by AlyricistLaura: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2013
How do you love them both...

Kids have no Clue what Love is

Being in Love with One Person is such a Taxing Emotional Engagement That it Negates any Possibility of a Plurality

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Mustay(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Localamos: Let me get this right.
3. You left your former guy because your pastor told you to - not because he treated you badly or that you had some very serious and irreconciliable coflics?

OMG! People annoy me with ABBREVIATIONS. I actually read that as PAST, not PASTOR. Imagine I read compatibility in terms of genotpye issues or something.

Remember the 20%/80% rule of people who (don't) care about your problem. If he is your fiance (you're a corper), you guys will have a mature conversation and sort it out. Otherwise, you are just 'playig with boys' hence the love for 2 people.

All the same, it appears you know ot what you want yet.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by AlyricistLaura: 3:25am On Jun 13, 2013
Yea where tha hell did that guy get Pastor From...

Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 13, 2013
@ op what is the basis for your relationship,why did you choose to daye him,if he doesnt have interest in you,you cannot force him to,such things come from the heart naturally and if you have your way to marriage,just know that the only thing that will bring you together is sex.meaning,you will be alone in that marriage.i wonder your reason for dating anyway and a 4 months relationship should still be bubbling that you 2 cant have enough of each other.i dont mean sex o,but when there is no conversation in it,you better let him go.i wont say more than that and if you like change your user name and come and be whinning about how you married a man that just abandoned you at home and dont give a f about you :/

it just amazes me how a corprt who is supposed to be an adult will be sounding like a 17year old just entering a relatioship for the first time :/
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by mecussey(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2013
first, you have a problem and your pastor successfully added another problem to your life. Your bf believes you are not intelligent, If you dont move on, your bf is not gonna come back to you.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by sureway1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukhorlar: he is still my boifriend am a corper
If l get you well boifriend to fiance is like a transitn stage.
l'm a guy2..fiance and boifriend/girlfriend to us av diffrent meaning.
a guy can av a fiance nd girlfriends..vis a v
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Adaeze003(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
20pounds: He left you because you don't have a mind of your own, that's why ppl make up your mind for you. You are empty, that's why you don't know what to say. You are confused, that's why you love two men @ the same time.
Chai! This is too harsh na...
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Kosigift(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
20pounds: He left you because you don't have a mind of your own, that's why ppl make up your mind for you. You are empty, that's why you don't know what to say. You are confused, that's why you love two men @ the same time.
Be nice dude grin grin
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by greedie1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
woman, go back to your ex.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Dsage1: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:
woman, go back to your ex.

At least her ex-bf love her for who she is?
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by kokoye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
- Your pastor told you to leave your ex

- You dont talk to ur current bf when you are together ..expect he initiates the conversation.

- Now you just had to bring ur ex into this issue..claiming you love them both.

Conclusion: You are not matured enough to be in a relationship. Face your books or vocation.

I'm getting too old for this section.
Re: Pls Help My Boifriend Seems To Have No Interest In Me Any Longer by Youngpo413: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dsage1:

At least her ex-bf love her for who she is?

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too? / Best Romantic Ideas To Do With A Girl / Wetin Eyes Dey Find E Go See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.