Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 - Sports (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (119412 Views)

Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by GreenBobo: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
nitrogen: Mikel was just too slow today, he dulled our counter-attacks, ideye is a non-entity, he wasn't impressive at all, Musa plays and thinks with his d.ick and not his head, he would loose possesion where he shouldn't at all, those them babatunde, Obu abi na Ugo, are not even up to average players. We played better, we possessed them, but those players listed up there spoilt our game. Ambrose, Echeijile, Obabona, Omuro and Mba only played well tonight.

Am sorry, all you hopefuls, we cannot go past this stage, it is simply IMPOSSI-CANT. Forget any calculations cos even if we beat Spain, Uruguay will kill Taiti.

YOU CAN TAKE UR OBSERVATIONS TO BED WIT U.... WE WILL PLAY OUR LAST MATCH AND SEE SEE WHAT IT HOLDS FOR US...THANK GOD THE S.E ARE NOT READIN ALL THIS MORALE-KILLING POSTS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by undisputednesta(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Rastamann:

I should think that there are better strikers that Keshi should have invited into this team.
I cldnt agree more. I just dnt no wot he sees in dat particular boi ideye abi wetin b in name
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Koikoi(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
GOOD NITE EVERYBODY. SEE YOU AGAINST SOAIN
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by dabrake(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
nijanigga: hahahahah. I said it.
This is no African cup of nations.Nigeria will be whipped like in koranic school in madras in pakistan.
your father

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by CrazyMan(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
iamdsam: You're right. This guy is too slow. Infact, our game was too slow
It was slow because we lacked good attackers and finishers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by GreenBobo: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
nitrogen: Mikel was just too slow today, he dulled our counter-attacks, ideye is a non-entity, he wasn't impressive at all, Musa plays and thinks with his d.ick and not his head, he would loose possesion where he shouldn't at all, those them babatunde, Obu abi na Ugo, are not even up to average players. We played better, we possessed them, but those players listed up there spoilt our game. Ambrose, Echeijile, Obabona, Omuro and Mba only played well tonight.

Am sorry, all you hopefuls, we cannot go past this stage, it is simply IMPOSSI-CANT. Forget any calculations cos even if we beat Spain, Uruguay will kill Taiti.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
ambrose didnt try at all. .where waz he. .in dat 2nd goal. .'bout 30m away 4rm forlan. .omeruo stil my man of d match
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by deols(f): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
I cant ever agree that they tried.

How can they have that much chance at possession and not score? it means they lack certain skills/tactics/ brain power.

well, na so God write am.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
I guess the Super Chickens are back again.

In the last decade of football history,we have always struggled to qualify for the group stage OF any tournament.

Now we need to beat Spain(A feat that will that will take our FIFA ranking ten steps higher).

Always the underdogs.

!!! Searching for Emmanuel TV grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by phreakabit(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Ideye doesn;t deserve to start at all! Dude is just too selfish, confused and an outright mess!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by portage(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
awesome_t: [size=18pt]They Tried![/size]

Perhaps, we should go back to the days of monkey posts and very small football pitch to train and re-train these superstars that played today! Those boys are legends.......they are just lacking in technical know how! They need to be able to personally read games and enter each game with a winning spirit. As a Naija person/man...........we naturally have a winning attitude! So we need to enforce that! wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Princek12(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
GenBuhari: We played well enough.

theoretically Tahiti could hold Uruguay to a 0-0 draw.

Nigeria could hold spain to a 2-2 draw.

Which means we qualify (theoretically).

At least you acknowledged that theory is not practice.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by yarodin: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Enyeama was useless tonight..
That is what I am saying, he was out of position when he could have at least attempted to tip the shot. He was left flat footed, and some he goat is talking otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Soso990240(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Who is this babatunde self. He never touch one ball since
u guys were shoutin dat keshi should bring babatunde,why complain nw? I hate people dat like complicatin issues 4 their fellow human.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by artade: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
sholasys: Actually i think our boys did very well and controlled the ball at the midfield, we have some goal attempt but am a bit disappointed with Enyama's performance today. Most especially the second goal, that should be saved. Tiati's goal was also blamed on him for his lack of foresight. All the best.

Like, seriously? That second goal came from a classic strike. Chances of a goalkeeper saving such is like 2 to 8. Even with super sharp reflexes, any goalkeeper would need a bit of luck to save such a strike. Smart defenders always try to prevent such strikes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
bokohalal:
Omeruo was our best player.
Musa tried more than he was given credit for by some people here.
Oboabona was com si com ca.
Mikel? Has to make up his mind more quickly. He stifles our attack.

He's a defensive-minded player. What else is to be expected ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Segadem(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Koikoi: And the clock stops suddenly to tick again against Spain. Win, Lose. Anymore HOPE?
Yes,if win by a goal and Uru+gay defeat Tahiti by 3 goals,we are in.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Zonacom(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
mobuch:

Keshi should bring back all the Biafra boys to the team like he did in south africa, we dont need all these pollutants from boko haram republic and oduduwa republic, na dem bad luck make we loose d match 2day.
Ifele mee gi. Shame on you. Apart from mikel today, to me, the next best player was musa. Babatunde tried too considering the fact that he is new in the team. By the way, how many igbo guys played at the nation cup? Were they morethan 4 or 5? Lets stop this shitty kinda talk
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by j4jj: 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
The coach also has a share of d blame cos he should have started with Sunday Mba an attacking striker knowing fully well dat the team is short of strikers
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by port2ukraine(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Ideye and Kechi ruined us :-(
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by dabossman(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
edi287: Stupid match.....keshi is an idiot for taking only akpala, ideye and ujah as strikers. Ike uche, osaze, heck even enemaro would have done better. Lukman haruna would've been useful. That gay babatude should never be invited to the team again. Idiot isn't even in the first team of his useless club in Ukraine

Bro, it's very easy to throw names around but these were the same guys who failed woefully at the last world cup and failed to qualify for afcon 2012. IK Uche is a shadow of himself.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by iamdsam: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
sazycul: I just imagine what spain will do to us, its now keshi knows that he does not have world class players, he should keep his pride and bring osaze to the team
You're right. I miss Osaze but Osaze is the one to keep his pride
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by JuicyGee(f): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
deeptesting: Chei! Chei! If na like this I for sleep oooo, so dem go gist me in the morning..

ahbi oh? Atleast by nw i 4 dey drm one swt drm. Anyways super eagles tried minus Musa. Mikel? Kudos bro, ur mind dey do party by nw cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by pmc01(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Verdict: Ujah, Musa, Ideye, Akpala, Babatunde should all be converted to ball boys for Under-15 tournaments... Period!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nomski0(f): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Rastamann:

dominance does not win matches but goals, so we need creative strikers to make the dominance count!
We already got the strikers....they were just unavailable at the moment...watch out for the World Cup, we'll take you places you've never been.
The confed cup was a good practice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Princek12(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
We need to fly in Prophet TB Joshua to Brazil to come and pray for the Super Eagles to beat Spain.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by uromicom: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Madawaki01: Super eagles impressed me,they tried a lot..anybody dat says dat musa didn't try is a goat..in fact,he played very wel today..d only tin d SE is lackin now is a strong stricker...missin moses nd emenike

una tv na black and white watin that hausa play?
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Lordave: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
This tournament should be Musa's last for Nigeria.

He shouldn't be expecting another call up, he's flopped enough.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Abagworo(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
The injuries affected our play. The game should have been a draw.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by kliq(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
I.Joan:

lemme joor cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
oya sorry naw..... grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Well, that was a painful loss, but I hope we bounce back from this disappointment and qualify for the world cup. The likes of Kalu Uche and Obafemi Martins are still needed in this team.
Mikel was Nigeria's best player tonight.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by tyson99(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
I hate IDEYE....f*ck you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.