Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,858 members, 7,933,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men (1094 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do University Girls Like Married Men Like This / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by yeanka101: 7:32pm On May 06, 2008
Most young ladies like dating married men and fall in love with them, knowing fully well that they are married.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by omega25red(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2008
It's the lure of having chasing something you know you can't have. Besides she knows she could take advantage of the situation by manipulating the cheating ass for every dime he has.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by rubi(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2008
There is this old saying that it is better to be a sweetheart in the hands of an old man than to be a slave in the hands of young men
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 06, 2008
@poster

if only those married men will stay faithful to their wives and avoid adultery,im not sure young ladies will be dating them
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Tattooboy: 7:55pm On May 06, 2008
@jenny
really? i dont think so, married men treats young ladies better than barchs, so i can see why they wanna stick with 'em, but am sure they wont marry 'em, just rolling for fun u know.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 06, 2008
i still stand by my word,if d married men will stick to their wives l they wouldnt be any third party called young ladies interferance
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Tattooboy: 7:58pm On May 06, 2008
accepted ma! talking frm experience
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2008
wat exactly do u mean by talking from experience?
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 06, 2008
Why do married men chase young ladies--- is the question you ought to ask
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by chisimdi(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2008
they believe dat ARISTOS(married men) 'll take kare of them financially compare 2 bachelors.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by iice(f): 5:09am On May 07, 2008
It's a two way thing. . .married men chase them, they fall for the married men. . .
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by wendymanda: 5:10am On May 07, 2008
iice:

It's a two way thing. . .married men chase them, they fall for the married men. . .

I don't know if fall id the right word. Some do it because there is something in it for them
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by acidrop(f): 5:11am On May 07, 2008
scarsity of men for the wowo shawties. . . .so they are depserate
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by iice(f): 5:14am On May 07, 2008
wendymanda:

I don't know if fall id the right word. Some do it because there is something in it for them

True also. . .there is something in it for both of them
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by wendymanda: 5:19am On May 07, 2008
iice:

True also. . .there is something in it for both of them

Mos def. . . like you said older men want to feel you and younger women get something be it money or security.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by tpia: 5:49am On May 07, 2008
actually some ladies do chase married men.

its like they even prefer the married guys to single ones.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by acidrop(f): 5:55am On May 07, 2008
because of money now. deeeeehhh
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 8:18am On May 07, 2008
the funny bit is when these girls think the married men would marry them. in my head im thinking, what a tosser!
FACT: a married man, when caught will go back to his wife and family. Mind the wife is more than likely to take him back.
FACT: a young lady caught cavorting with a married is more than likely to create a stir. her name and deed would travel faster that the speed of light. i wonder how many guys that'd have anything to with such.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by OsunAmazon: 8:41am On May 07, 2008
Women are the most aggressive species these days. They make the move, calculate every step, make the man believe he is on top of his game and make the killing knowing full well the man is married. My question is: if men are known for their weak zippers, why should women rely on that old excuse to sleep with them. It may be two sided but believe me, men are never gonna learn a lesson or two on Puzzy 101 till Jesus comes. So, why keep giving them the honeypot especially when you know he's taking it from the window?
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by lightest(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2008
what a nice thread but pls, what is honey pot? grin
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by tngtech(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2008
they don't fall in love with the married ones, they fall in love with their money. simple fact.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Eclairs: 10:22am On May 07, 2008
Perhaps barc not pulling their weight enough or mayb madam not pulling her weight. No more g-string and bra and mr man tired of seeing old fashion pants hanging on every corners of the bathroom and washroom

Cant generalz this though. most girls hate the idea. However, the fact tht they feel in control havin the power to manipulat the idiot is a lure.
tngtech:

they don't fall in love with the married ones, they fall in love with their money. simple fact.

Not alwz the case. Angelina Jolie didnt fall for Brad pitt for his cash.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by zignor(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2008
@poster . . .where did you get your statistic? sad

Are married ? undecided
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by kolaoloye(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2008
@topic,
One thing is sure,as long as the married man enjoys her,he would always go
"the extra mile"making sure that she remains happy either by fire or by force.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2008
@ topic>>>>>>>Married men pay well
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by tngtech(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2008
emmeno:

@ topic>>>>>>>Married men pay well

point of correction, married men don't pay well, you only get ice cream from them.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by frank316(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2008
@jenny
your first reply that if married men stop chasing after yourgirls that young girls wil leave them a lone is a pretty dumb answer.
you are making it sound like women dont have the right to say no to a man,
ok, lets dogs start talking and giving mony and chase after girls, will you sleep wth the dogs and blame the dogs for chasing you?

common, i alway like reading our posts, dont dissapoint me now.
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2008
Am glad you said most ladies and not all ladies.KARMA!
Re: Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men by KurtisSmith(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Your question is answered in full detail here: https://www.nairaland.com/1580242/7-reasons-single-girls-like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend? / Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. / Can You Cry In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.