Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. (1094 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by adebayoor: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2009
i cheated on my girlfriend in 2007 and she caught me 14/02/08,i confessed and apologised and things were fine but all of a sudden she wants to dump me saying when i was under her nose i cheated not to talk of when am in the u.k. she listed my offences and i admit guilt but the truth is dat i love her and i cant afford to lose her in such a way dat i committed my self to calling her 3ce a week ever since i got to the UK but within 2weeks of no conversation she want to walk away and when i asked her what happened but she stated the ffg:
1. that i cheated on her under her nose not to talk of when we are continental apart
2. she said she requested for my email address password which i gave her and she discovered dat i changed it b4 the next day.
3. she accused me of give my spare email address and password to a female friend
4. she said i talk rudely to her whenever i call her and she doesn't like it.
i admit my guilt of all this but to be honest,i have tried all possible best to keep her by calling her every week and i even left 200k with my pal to pay her monthly incentive of 20k to her every month and now she wants to walk away.
i have involved my family and close pals on dis issue since all my plead is not acceptable,infact her mum has been involved but all to no avail,i love this lady so much and i wanna keep her,pls advice what do i do? shud i let her walk away or what?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by whitelexi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
You confessed

Rule number 12, if its not broke, dont fix it!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Czarskit(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
~ Let her walk away ~
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by tubabie(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

You confessed

Rule number 12, if its not broke, dont fix it!

She caught him! angry

@ Topic
Its a difficult one whether to let her walk away or be persistent in winning her back.
Trust when broken in relationship is not easily built back.
Her mind might be made up already, which means you may have to move on as painful as it feels and make sure you dont make the same mistake again!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
tubabie:

She caught him! angry

The deed was done in 2007, if she caught him in 2008 it is because he wanted her to. Dude, there's this song by shaggy titled It wasn't me. . . Did u ever listen to it?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
I dont why these people are always shedding tears whenever their baby is about to leave them, when there are lots and lots of different species of fishes in the sea. there are catfish, salmon, tillapia, shark, whales ecetra ecetra. WHY YOU DEY CRY? LET IT CRASH AND HAVE A GOOD REST. U DON SUFFER.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by romsky: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
trust once lost is like a spilled milk
u already agreed to the offense & she remains adamant
remember love keeps no record of offense haba since 2007
y not let her go & see if she will return afterwards another person fit dey disturb her
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
Would you take it easy with her if she was the one that cheated on you? *rolls eyes*
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by tubabie(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
whitelexi:

The deed was done in 2007, if she caught him in 2008 it is because he wanted her to. Dude, there's this song by shaggy titled It wasn't me. . .  Did u ever listen to it?

Tssk! Am not a DUDE!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by whitelexi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
tubabie:

Tssk! Am not a DUDE!

I wasn't talking to YOU!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by obaf(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
Pls don't force it.
Allow things to flow.
If it's yours it will stay.
Cos if u force her and later on she will always do her will
so allow things to flow
if she wanna leave,explain ur side,and leave everything to God,make sure u fulfil ur part of the relationship till she start acting up,after then free her!!!
She will later realize there is no saint
and Pls stop giving out ur personal details to girls whenever u love up,it doesn't help.u know shit happens
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Diva1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
eina:

I dont why these people are always shedding tears whenever their baby is about to leave them, when there are lots and lots of different species of fishes in the sea. there are catfish, salmon, tillapia, shark, whales ecetra ecetra. WHY YOU DEY CRY? LET IT CRASH AND HAVE A GOOD REST. U DON SUFFER.

It's not about having lots and lots of different species out there, after all, he was the one that betrayed such trust. It is hard, very hard, though I forgave mine after a while, whenever he does somehing bad, once in a while, it brings up such memories of betrayal, but also as they say sometimes you let go. What is yours is yours and will come back.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by iice(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
All i see is your commitment to calling her 3 times a week. . .rofl, what a waste of perception.
What does your calling her have to do with what she says is the problem(s)? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Tatase(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
So many things are wrong with this situation.
First: Your relationship HAS crashed. It was broken when you cheated. It was broken when she couldn't trust you anymore to the point that she had to get your e-mail password. What kind of relationship is that where the girl needs to be monitoring her boyf's emails because she feels he can't be trusted? If there's no trust, then what's left of your relationship?

Second: You're obviously not ready to be in a serious "thing" because you're not willing to make the sacrifice (of fidelity) and do the work (of keeping in touch and keeping the romance alive) which is necessary in any relationship (especially a long distance one).

Third: You shouldn't be going out with a girl who needs an incentive to go out with you. If a girl really likes you, you shouldn't need to give her an incentive to be with you, unless of course you treat her shabbily (like you've done) and then you need to pay her to stay with you in which case she's only staying for the money, which is quite bad.

Anyway, my advice to you is that you need to take a break from this whole thing and think things over. You say you love her but if you did, then you wouldn't do the things you've done. You guys' relationship is not healthy: She doesn't trust you, and you've shown more than once that you can't be trusted. It's already hard to be any kind of relationship but a long distance one is even harder to maintain and based on what you've said you guys have some major major issues that I can't see how you can reconcile whilst you're apart.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by latch(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2009
first mistake , you confessed , you NEVER NEVER EVER do that. Even if she catches you live , next day, convince her she was dreaming.
solution , end it and walk away
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Igwe9(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
Is this happening over the phone? or you've tried coming back to see her 'face to face'. i believe she is only afraid of unknown. sad
Try see her, so she can look at your face and call it a quit. undecided
until then, good night!
smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by 190: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
@post
she is Bleep.in another AJ city boy well
be there be crying
what do u expect
so ure in the UK
man wit the whyte chicks
man Bleep dem give dem belle
4get the croc u left behind
she has long cheated bak @ u
4get her
she wud com bak and beg u
giv her 6mnths she shud b bak
after the guy don match am tire
get a whyte wife they are the best anyday anywhere any foc.k wink
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by whitesturd(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
190.be there giving wrong advice
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by 190: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
@whitesturd
thats what im here 4, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
Boy!! well this is a simply one, u lost her the moment u were caught shagging another congo, so she got all the right in the world to kick u where it hurts.
Now move on and pray she changes her mind, no matter how much Ks u drop for rent or shoulder pad, no chance bros
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Frankies(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@post
she is Bleep.in another AJ city boy well
be there be crying
what do u expect
so ure in the UK
man wit the whyte chicks
man Bleep dem give dem belle
4get the croc u left behind
she has long cheated bak @ u
4get her
she wud com bak and beg u
giv her 6mnths she shud b bak
after the guy don match am tire
get a whyte wife they are the best anyday anywhere any foc.k wink

*yawns with mouth wide open out of boredom after reading this post*
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Mashkov: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
I am yawning. this is one dumg ass guy that is crying over spilled milk. what gave you the impression that she never cheated while you were dating, everybody na thief na who dem catch be barao.

Be smart men, start mingling with the white chicks except you went to UK without the mission of making a life there.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing. by Pittbaby(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
funny how all the guys can't  get over the fact that the poster is not out giving it to white chicks,  grin grin grin, there must be some goldmine that is in white chicks O!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cry In Her Presence / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex Or Can You Date Your Ex's Friend? / She Thought I Am A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.