Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? (961 Views)

Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? / Sealed With A Kiss Or With A Fat Bank Account? / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by solid3(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ladies in the house, how much would u regards as a fat bank account if u are to consider a guy's proposal?
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by phecs: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
U re funny!re u marrying the alc or the person!if I have a hug alc I wldnt marry u rather I wl acquire as a depreciable asset!
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by AtheistD(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
20 mill naira of raw cash and 200 mill naira in investments. Plus 2 billion naira worth of wall street portfolios and of course some politicians as the relatives smiley

Who would say no to that grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by jntyjnty007(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Atheist:-D:
20 mill naira of raw cash and 200 mill naira in investments. Plus 2 billion naira worth of wall street portfolios and of course some politicians as the relatives smiley

Made me laugh, cheers!

My answer, please convert and I shall respond in due course.
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by AtheistD(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
jntyjnty007:

Made me laugh, cheers!

My answer, please convert and I shall respond in due course.

Now that is a deal breaker cool
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by jntyjnty007(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2013

Now that is a deal breaker cool

Lawyers fees these days when you have that kind of portfolio are just a mere drop in the ocean. Krug Champagne 1988.
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by Miraclebaby1109: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Haba nah, that's too much

Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2013

LOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by Mynd44: 2:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Marriage based on money. At least she has set her priorities
Re: How Much Would You Consider As Fat Bank Account? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 19, 2013
$1

(1) (Reply)

Cheating / Confused Fellow / Who Would U Choose, A Or B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.