Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! (6570 Views)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Have you been attracted to someone despite their ugliness ?

'Ugliness' is subjective, i have been in a couple of relationships with guys who others thought were wonky looking yet they were attractive to me. Hey their ppl may have been very well thinking the same of me *shrugs*

What's you idea of a perfect date?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: If you are to calculate, how many ladies have you slept with tongue
am a female dear
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by vizboy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
caribchic: ^^ what ais the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?
did a quick search on my brian and the answer is nothing. Except you say kissing and tangly with a girl is been romantic
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
vizboy: did a quick search on my brian and the answer is nothing. Except you say kissing and tangly with a girl is been romantic

Its romantic tho...
Is love sweet without money??
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by vizboy(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2013
^ what the best birthday present you have received from you bf. And are you single
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by vizboy(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2013
luisina:

Its romantic tho...
Is love sweet without money??
how can love be sweet without money. When in actual sense MONEY=LOVE

so the more money you got the more quality Love you get.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2013
smothly: i will be happy to disvirgin you,if you permits me cool

No thanks. I'm keeping it for the highest bidder on eBay
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by vizboy(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

what happens next if the highest bidder turns out to be a gay dude
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2013
vizboy: what happens next if the highest bidder turns out to be a gay dude

Ladies only.. But if they insist, 190 and Mr. Cockroach gon be there for em
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by 190: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Henry henry henry Henry henry henry Henry henry henry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

what if the highest bidder happens to be me wink
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
smothly: what if the highest bidder happens to be me wink

You just wanna screw me init? sad
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

You just wanna screw me init? sad
remember you are not a real virgin tongue
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
smothly: remember you are not a real virgin tongue

I am a real virgin.. Onila kind of Virgin. To qualify you've gotta answer the following questions.

Age rage --Are you 18-22?
Do you weigh less than 125LBS?
Natural long hair? No bumps?
Dark or light skin? No bleaching
When was the last time you got some?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

I am a real virgin.. Onila kind of Virgin. To qualify you've gotta answer the following questions.

Age rage --Are you 18-22?
Do you weigh less than 125LBS?
Natural long hair? No bumps?
Dark or light skin? No bleaching
When was the last time you got some?
wetin be your own sef?,no be help i wan help you?.abeg, joor afterall there are some people that want me to disvirgin them but i chose you,and now you are proving as if it is laced with diamond angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
vizboy: ^ what the best birthday present you have received from you bf. And are you single
a car
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
smothly: wetin be your own sef?,no be help i wan help you?.abeg, joor afterall there are some people that want me to disvirgin them but i chose you,and now you are proving as if it is laced with diamond angry

undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

undecided

...can i slap yor face?? angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by gentlestar(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
iyatrustee: Would u date a married man if given the chance?

@iyatrustee Please I need an information concerning EOD gear problem.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Kirinwa: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
gentlestar:

@iyatrustee Please I need an information concerning EOD gear problem.

How is this a romantic question? undecided
Odoyo.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by xynerise: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

How is this a romantic question? undecided
Odoyo.
you get babe?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...can i slap yor face?? angry
how's that a romantic question?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Kirinwa: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
smothly: how's that a romantic question?

Can I take you out for a date without xynerise and all these punks distracting us?I'll give you a nice treat.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by xynerise: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Can I take you out for a date without xynerise and all these punks distracting us?I'll give you a nice treat.
You are calling me a punk and u want to ask my younger sister on a date?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise:
You are calling me a punk and u want to ask my younger sister on a date?
You have very sexy eyes. Do you have a younger brother? wink
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

after the nice treat,i hope you won't ask for Bleep because my brother will flog me.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Kirinwa: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
smothly: after the nice treat,i hope you won't ask for Bleep because my brother will flog me.

Not at all baby.You know I believe in mutual consent.True love does exist you know. cheesy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^ Boom chika wow wow grin....where do u intend to have said romantic date with her?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Kirinwa: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
caribchic: ^^ Boom chika wow wow grin....where do u intend to have said romantic date with her?

Not a problem.All I need is a YES!
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Kirinwa: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
caribchic: ^^ Boom chika wow wow grin....where do u intend to have said romantic date with her?

Not a problem.All I need is a YES! cheesy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by xynerise: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ishilove:
You have very sexy eyes. Do you have a younger brother? wink
For real? Abi na part of the game? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Strange Facts About Kissing / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses / Lady With Rashes On Her Bumbum Spotted Dancing In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.