Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:34 PM

Obituary: Motamma Loses Grandfather(r.i.p) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obituary: Motamma Loses Grandfather(r.i.p) (587 Views)

35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S / Yvonne Nelson Involved In An Accident, Loses Right Leg In A New Movie (photo) / R.i.p Ishola Durojaiye, Hammed A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obituary: Motamma Loses Grandfather(r.i.p) by bbafrica: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2013
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/rip.jpg[/img]

Shock has struck the Diamond side of the Big brother House with the sad News of the passing on of one of the Housemates’ relatives.
The News reaching our News Desk live from the Big brother House is that Botswana’s rep in the chase Motamma has lost her 90 year old grandfather.
Big brother has this evening called Botswana’s Motamma who is a Diamond to inform her about the passing on of her grandfather. Motamma 26, who is represening Botswana with Oneal was shocked after receiving this information and broke down into tears.
Big Brother consoled as he encouraged her to stay strong as he requested her to say something and let the viewers know about her grandfather.
“He was the best grandfather I have known in my life and I winder why it had to be now when I’m playing the game,” Motamma cried out as she shared her words about her grandfather. She however told her mother to stay strong as she’ll be fine in the Big Brother House.
Biggie had to let her tears go off air as he only wanted to let the viewers know about this sad News. Later on Big brother called in Feza to the Diary room who gave Motamma a cold shoulder in this hard situation.
Basing on what we have heard from Feza as she was telling Melvin, her family has told her to continue playing the game.
We pray for her that she stays strong as she continues her chase and May the almighty rest the Sould of the deceased in eternal peace…. R.I.P.

Source:http://bbafrica.tv/40714/obituary-motamma-loses-grandfatherr-i-p/

(1) (Reply)

Variety Synopsis Of Thriller, Educative Blockbuster Scripts For Sale: / Much Ado About Big Brother! / Attack On Titan Will Be Release A Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.