Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S (830 Views)

The Hollywood Reporter Writes About OJUJU / Obituary: Motamma Loses Grandfather(r.i.p) / Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S by oyinkanolu: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
A 35-year-old man named Aaron Joseph Purmort, who died on November 25, 2014, after a prolonged battle with brain tumour for three years had written his own obituary which is both brilliantly funny and heart-breaking in Minneapolis.His wife Nora Purmort, who helped him in penning down the obituary before he finally died said, “Before purmort died, we had time to sit down and write his obituary. I’ve never laughed and cried more in one sitting, but I’m so glad we got to do this. I love this man so damn much.’ Mrs Purmort’s touching tribute appears on her blog ‘My Husband’s Tumor’ underneath his self-penned obituary, which was published in the Star Tribune today, Monday, December 01, 2014. He died from “complications from a radioactive spider bite after long battle with a nefarious criminal named Cancer.”

Read the Obituary written by Pulmort before he died at http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/12/35-year-old-man-writes-his-own-obituary.html

Re: 35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Impressive. Death shouldn't be a thing to despair over. If you are going to die, come to terms with it quickly. smiley

1 Like

Re: 35 Year Old Man Writes His Own Obituary Shortly Before He Dies Revealing He Is S by oyinkanolu: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

19 Yr. Old Student Ties Up And Brutalizes Woman After Watching 50 Shades Of Grey / Orlando Killings, Difference Between Nigeria And USA / The Walking Dead Teases The Undead Road Ahead In Season 7 Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.