Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,511 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

How I Spent 4 Months In Prison Without Trial - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Spent 4 Months In Prison Without Trial (887 Views)

Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / How I Spent The Ramadan Holiday – Reflection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent 4 Months In Prison Without Trial by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
After less than 2 hours of sleep, I woke up knowing that in a few hours time Adeola would come for his work which I promised to finish today. There was no power supply trust Nepa, so I went to turn on my Generator only to discover I had no fuel. As I hurried to the petrol station, I discovered that no one was open. Not even Emex Plaza that is always open 24/7. As a matter of fact there were very few people walking on the street that I know to be very busy.
Something must be wrong with the world today I thought. On getting to the petrol station they were closed. Damn! In my determination, I stood by the road side waiting for a taxi to take me to the nearest petrol station but even the road was empty.
This is not normal, something is wrong….has rapture taken place? Maybe the worlds is going crazy, I will just buy a little black market and wait for the world to come back to its sense. As I made to go back, I noticed a van speeding towards me. It had an inscription “ENVIRONMENTAL XXXX XXXX”. Suddenly, some men in uniforms hurried out and bundled me into the van. “Officer, what have I done?” I inquired visible terrified. “don’t you know today is environmental sanitation day? You are not supposed to be out until 10am” the officer replied.
That was when it all dawned on me. I thought the world was acting strange today, where as I was the one not following the world. “Oga please na, I no know abeg” I pleaded. “you go hear whin today” one of the brutal looking officers said.
They picked up a few more unlucky people like me and took us ....................................

PLEASE, LOG ON TO BEYOND BORDERS TO CONTINUE READING THIS COMPELLING TALE VIA http://umehoma..com
Re: How I Spent 4 Months In Prison Without Trial by ninja4life(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Well dats d situation in nigeria.abeg try to update ur story faster

(1) (Reply)

Christopher's Cave... / The Bleeding Stone - A Story By Olatubosun / Chukwuemeka Ike: The Nigerian King Who Served Toads For Supper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.