Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,123 members, 7,967,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning (48489 Views)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by yuzedo: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
rip wizy. Ur posh pannameri have kill u so youngly!! cry angry
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Policewoman(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
yuzedo: rip wizy. Ur posh pannameri have kill u so youngly!! cry angry
YUZEDO, YUZEDO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lexusgs: This is what happens, when a high - powered vehicle is purchased by an under-age !!!!
If it was a Nissan Altima, we could be having another collabo of artistes, coming together singing how great he was !!!!!
so, a 23yrs old guy is underage in your dicktionary?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Stiv(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
pro01: Thank God it wasn't fatal, even though the car was badly damaged.

By the way, that 2012 Panamera is NOT worth N50m. It costs between $75k and $135k depending on specs (that is assuming he bought it brand new).

Thank you for the correction. Some people post information without verifying what they are posting. Wizkid buy car for 50M. Where did the money come from?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by groovie(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Adex097: Can i hire you as my car technician? E be like say you get experience for that field.

My bill is $500 per hour.
LOL.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by mafioso47(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
dani1luv: Reports says that wizkid was recently involved in a car crash around 3:30AM around oriental hotel in Lagos this morning.

The Ride worth N50million crashed all of a sudden this morning, but wizkid apparently came out saving himself and also the girls that rode with him.

Thank God for his safety

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xds7dAE49Xk/Ubwa9JxPHTI/AAAAAAAABfs/lLxLqxhoV64/s400/photo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-q99Hxl4Buys/Ubwwhv0WLeI/AAAAAAAABgk/wNDnHLBfO_s/s400/photo2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uF8FXpenxdo/Ubwwh4h7w3I/AAAAAAAABgs/GQmLoB9aORc/s400/photo3.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vX2LyeWwmpE/Ubwwh1zLM2I/AAAAAAAABgo/sDDo7SfaNg0/s400/photo6.JPG[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/wizkid-involved-in-car-accident-with.html
the car isn't worth 50M jare
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Adex097: I no know why nairalanders like to dey para like this....even though wizkid empties his life savings into the lagoon, its none of ya business...shay na una dey make the money for ham ni.....some even they compare ham with politicians(who squander tax payers money) ....nawa o....@wizzy i thank God for your life.
na so. See as dem dey para like say na deir money he take buy am. What is the essence of being rich if you cant spend your money
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Mosh1988(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God 4 his life......If God is with u, u too u hav to b with ur self..Thank God 4 his life......If God is with u, u too u hav to b with ur self..Thank God 4 his life......If God is with u, u too u hav to b with ur self..
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by danielblessing(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
cool It is not advisable to drink before you drive. People who are saying 'thank God' and this and that needs to know that some girls were in his cars. What will he do to them at 3:30am? Does a good child walk around at night to party and have fun at the hotel? It is a pity for his reckless life. Maybe a warning from God to stop all his acts
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
yuzedo: rip wizy. Ur posh pannameri have kill u so youngly!! cry angry
nnemo this guy no go kill me eh cheesy
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Leadn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
obowunmi: Kill yourself but don't drive drunk and kill other people. It's wicked.

Lmao! Dead!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by egift(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
I thank God for his life. But what was the girl doing, he could not concentrate on the road. They could have waited to get home shocked
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by theripper3: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
egift: I thank God for his life. But what was the girl doing, he could not concentrate on the road. They could have waited to get home shocked

She was busy with the Automatic stick. No ask me which one o.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God o Wiz becareful o life no dey 2moro o.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by dennismukoro(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
That car does not worth 50million naira op confirm ur source well panama worth $78k
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by caprini: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
N50m for Panamera?,so how much is a carrera or a 911super turbo?pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! Thank God he is safe,sha. angry
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by BCELLS(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
ROSYL:
REALLY!!!
Really Really ma'am,soon you will hear him purchase anoda 50milla car,willb approximately 100milla,ballpark dou,all insde lagoon.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sky-walker:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by 190: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wale112: After news filtered through to social media that wizkid crashed his Porsche Panamera earlier today, FNN can authoritatively reveal that he ran off the road after his gf gave him mind-blowing MouthAction while he was driving.

Inside sources tell us Wizkid had just been at his Girlfriend’s grad party, which he paid for, and was on his way home. As a sign of gratitude for all the money he spent, she decided to give him head while he drove at 140km/h.

As things got intense, wizzy lost control of the steering wheel, ran off the road and crashed into a Transformer. He and his girl ecaped unhurt though, since there was no light.

He also added that Wizkid wasn’t that high as he had driven more high in the past.

Meanwhile,the car Wizkid crashed was borrowed from one of his rich promoters and Wizkid is said to have been crying like a baby as he doesn’t know how to tell him.

The car was totalled, but we thank God, wizzy is alright.

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by hayordele1: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tank God for ur life!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Between Nairalanders and Primary School kids, I do not know who is more f00lish. Porsche Panamera 2010 is less than 10m in the tokunba market and that's what wiz-kid drives. The emphasis here should be thankfulness that he wasnt dead from the accident and not inflating price of car which takes attention from this avoidable accident.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by yungzeez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
dani1luv: Reports says that wizkid was recently involved in a car crash around 3:30AM around oriental hotel in Lagos this morning.

The Ride worth N50million crashed all of a sudden this morning, but wizkid apparently came out saving himself and also the girls that rode with him.

Thank God for his safety

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xds7dAE49Xk/Ubwa9JxPHTI/AAAAAAAABfs/lLxLqxhoV64/s400/photo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-q99Hxl4Buys/Ubwwhv0WLeI/AAAAAAAABgk/wNDnHLBfO_s/s400/photo2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uF8FXpenxdo/Ubwwh4h7w3I/AAAAAAAABgs/GQmLoB9aORc/s400/photo3.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vX2LyeWwmpE/Ubwwh1zLM2I/AAAAAAAABgo/sDDo7SfaNg0/s400/photo6.JPG[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/wizkid-involved-in-car-accident-with.html
da smal boi nr go dey hm hauz dey slip around 3a.m?..as fr doze galz u beta learn to value ur lyf coz diz lyf na get duplicate oooo...50milion naira wud buy u a gud nd corect ryd, build yu smal coy to invest wif dan wastin in on a ryd....wizkid wyz up, diz lyf na once oooooooo....u nid an adviser man
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Cooladex(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
demmy55: Shei na airbag I dey see abi na curtain?

Anyway sha, its beta 2 die in a 50million naira Porsche Panamera than 2 die in a 1.1million naira Nissan Altima grin
Ure a goat!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
U see.. N50M Motor ! U see
some people just do not think...
Some Aven't eaten today at all, and one person is riding a car worth 50Milla...
Does dat mean d car cannot crash because of accident ? Is it purchased to show off ? Swagger abi ? Starboy ? Where is Goldey now ? Was she not a star guy too ?
Instead of giving the Money to The Needy...
Some pple r in d hospital and dey need jus 100K to save their lives,and he's busy spraying money anyhow.... Not only him o, dere r many pple out dere also....
This is a lesson to all of us because we will account 4 hw we spent our money on d day of judgement .....
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by ndubuisinnamani(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
I doubt if he will learn. Most celeb lives there life lik today is going to their last.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by yuzedo: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: YUZEDO, YUZEDO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wot?! angry swerry have u divorss year horseband? I love u am waitin to be ur sweerat. angry

9jadelta: nnemo this guy no go kill me eh cheesy
Ok I won't. If u send me richard card. wink wink wink
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by deb(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
omodapson:

You think someone will invest in such car and will not insure it?

There are still stupid people in the world you know?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Sike(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wadup Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by johnstar(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: OMG ! I just gatz say this. In fact it was my initial response. The guy is crazy. There are better things to do with #50 million than buy a Porsche. The are good ad less expensive cars that'll do and the money could have been put to charitable or investment use. I won't pity him if years from now we see him bemoaning his condition. BTW I hope he gets well and if anyone here's close to him give him my piece of advice.
guy, calm dwn na, y u dey vx, is it ur money
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by azzypandes(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na small boi dey worry am n wanna leave careless life,he has examples all over him,sometimes when I get high I let my friend to do the driving or stay there till d following day cos I still get many life to chop... He's to indoor for a week under strict movement
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by victorazy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
nekaa: "Crashed all of sudden" Meaning?
Illuminati is knocking on someone soul's door, he better sacrifice his mom or his sister if not he will die like other "The voice of Amadioha".
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
FIRST THE CAR IS 10 MILLION NAIRA
SECOND IT WASNT WIZKID THAT WAS DRIVING
THIRD OBVIOUSLY FROM THE PHOTOS IT WAS A MINOR DAMAGE SO NO REAL CAUSE FOR ALARM AND NO NOBODY WAS HURT. PLSSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.