Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,759 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics (1203 Views)

APC Crisis: Akande’s Letter Angers Northern Party Leaders / Buhari Snub Angers Cameroon, Threaten Anti-boko Haram Coalition / APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Rlst84sale(m): 12:48am On May 08, 2008
Let out whatever/whoever angers you in politics wether friends, family members, government, plocies, classmates, teachers/lecturers or what have you just let out ur anger.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by bigfather(m): 2:00am On May 08, 2008
Not being truthful ! It's not a crime to fullfill all what has been promised whilst campaigning but you should be able to achieve 90% but some Politicians will never instead they crave for what they'll put in their pocket ! angry
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Cadet(f): 2:03am On May 08, 2008
big father:

Not being truthful ! It's not a crime to fullfill all what has been promised whilst campaigning but you should be able to achieve 90% but some Politicians will never instead they crave for what they'll put in their pocket ! angry
You got it right there!
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Spermdrops(m): 2:30am On May 08, 2008
In Nigeria, the brain dead apathetic populace who deserve what they get for putting up with the nonsense around them but only complain without moving an inch. Inabilty to fight for their "basic human" rights being so lazy and dumb. Actually the annoyance is from their stupid complaints when they all have crooks in their villages they welcome home every Xmas or Ramadan.

In the rest of the world, the ability to manipulate others to their advantage because of "super power" status.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by lucabrasi(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2008
the recycling of the same old leaders from nigeria's independence up till now and old men preffering to die in the post that giving the younger generations a chance.
the leaders not being patriotic because if they were they wouldnt subject their fellow nigerians to the level of wickedness
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Cayon(f): 2:38am On May 08, 2008
greedy politicians cry
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Tonim(f): 2:41am On May 08, 2008
One thing that angers me about Nigerian politicians is how they are all about what they stand to gain from
being voted into office as opposed to what their constituents stand to gain.

I read one time that the principal officers of the National Assembly wanted to pass a bill that would guarantee
them government pension, security and other largess enjoyed by former presidents long after they have
left office.

It seems people become politicians to become millionaires more than anything. Really sad.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Tonim(f): 2:44am On May 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

the recycling of the same old leaders from nigeria's independence up till now and old men preffering to die in the post that giving the younger generations a chance.
the leaders not being patriotic because if they were they wouldnt subject their fellow nigerians to the level of wickedness

This is so true. good insight.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by dangermous: 2:58am On May 08, 2008
Pertaining to Naija Politics sha.

It has to to be all the false visions wey this our politicos dey always get.

From Vision 2000 to Vision 2010 to now Vision 2020.

Nostradamus they sure ain't
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Jamco45: 12:14pm On May 08, 2008
Spermdrops:

In Nigeria, the brain dead apathetic populace who deserve what they get for putting up with the nonsense around them but only complain without moving an inch. Inabilty to fight for their "basic human" rights being so lazy and dumb. Actually the annoyance is from their stupid complaints when they all have crooks in their villages they welcome home every Xmas or Ramadan.

In the rest of the world, the ability to manipulate others to their advantage because of "super power" status.

I hope you know that the Nigerian populace you are abusing include YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR BROTHER, YOUR SISTER, GRAND PARENTS, COUSINS, FRIENDS, UNCLES AND AUNTIES. I am sure they are all Nigerians as well if not I apologise. Look within yourself to see how you have made a difference before you condemn a nation. Very Sad.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2008
What angers me most in politics?

Kobojunkie!
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by naijaway(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2008
dishonesty, lack of discipline, lack of real visioners, and lack of will (all these are pertaining to Nigeria). Some better countries make and sometime enforce or simulate ideas and other types of growth be it infrastructural, political, military or moral ideas into their society; Ours is to really dig deeper into the previous decay and expect changes.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 09, 2008
right now it's all these useless probes that aren't leadin to no convictions.
plain sickening. angry
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by shostar: 5:46pm On May 09, 2008
If I ask U to vote me as ur president and in three years time ur countries national debt wouldhave increaseddrastically without any significant improvement in your lives, 3will u still go ahead and vote me?
ABSOLUTELY NO!
No nigerian is trustworthy as far as politics is concern. I hate them all. Westill have a lot to learn.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by kevd2: 6:00pm On May 09, 2008
How Nigerians get fooled consistently by these politicians that are just old wine in new wineskins.somehow we always expect different results with the same approach, in this case the same old system and politicians.this is evidenced in our going to church to look for blessings that God has already bestowed on us as a nation,but is being mismanaged.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2008
In 2008 Nigerian politicians still promise good roads, electricity, good water supply, in 2008? Every election they sound more and more like towncriers
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 09, 2008
stillwater:

In 2008 Nigerian politicians still promise good roads, electricity, good water supply, in 2008? Every election they sound more and more like towncriers
abi o undecided
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by wendymanda: 7:06pm On May 09, 2008
That even though its all a bag of politricks the Nigerian government have refined thiers to a level that transcends even politrickery.
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by TheSly: 7:16pm On May 09, 2008
The look but don't touch Billions and Trillions i get to hear errday. . . .knowing fully well that i am not gettin a cent from it. . . sad angry

10billion was released today to the power sector. .
48billion was released today to the water sector. . .
90billion for telecommunication . . . . sad
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by Frizy(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2008
When a politician in power promises something when he knows fully well that it can't be done. Only to recieve praises from the poor masses. Like Animal farm
Re: Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics by chidichris(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2008
hypocrisy. lions in sheeps' cloths - OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Former Petroleum Ministers Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen / Us Deports 60 Nigerians / why do Oyibo People Sleep With Their Own Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.