Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

SIM REGISTRATION KIT. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SIM REGISTRATION KIT. (1025 Views)

Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here / Sim Registration / Business Opportunity - Sim Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIM REGISTRATION KIT. by osogwu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
PEOPLE IN HOUSE DO ANY ONE HAVE IDEA ON HOW TO GET SIM REGISTRATION KIT FROM ANY TELECOM OPERATORS APART FROM GOING Through THEIR DEALERS.AM INTO THE BIZ AND THE DEALERS HERE DON'T WANT TO RELEASE THE KIT OUT.THEY WANT EVERY BODY TO BE UNDER THEM NOT CARING ABOUT YOUR PROFIT.THEY ARE ONLY WANT YOU TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCT.LACK OF THIS KIT IS AFFECTING MY BIZ TO MUCH THAT IS WHY I PRESENT IT HERE FOR YOUR HELP.
THANKS AND BE BLESSED.
Re: SIM REGISTRATION KIT. by Skynet247(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
No
Re: SIM REGISTRATION KIT. by Bayils(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Actually i don't have an idea Pertaining that, besides those Dealers did get it from One source Right....?
Then why can't You walk up to Any of the Telecommunication office near to You, approach one of their customer Service agent Proficiently They might be of Help...' but on a literal sense don't think it will be just easy as that cuz a Friend once said it cost some cash and Documentisation bla...bla...b just did as i said first then see how things works..
Re: SIM REGISTRATION KIT. by osogwu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=Bayils]Actually i don't have an idea Pertaining that, besides those Dealers did get it from One source Right....?
Then why can't You walk up to Any of the Telecommunication office near to You, approach one of their customer Service agent Proficiently They might be of Help...' but on a literal sense don't think it will be just easy as that cuz a Friend once said it cost some cash and Documentisation bla...bla...b just did as i said first then see how things works..
very good,i will try that.

(1) (Reply)

Ilashe Private Beach House / How To Rais Capital For Your Business From Venture Capitalist / Bonazer For Different Types Of 50kg Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.