Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? (11660 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
joeydozzy:

hands her tissue cry cry
thanks so much dear
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Chimerase: chai ndo, I cn stil be ur dad, who am I 2 say no cool
thanks for your kind gesture dear,but first and foremost how old are you cos i can't imagine where by daughter will be older than her father.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Roland17(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Courage

Perseverance/ Resilience

Hard Work

Magnanimous

Ever Loving

Experienced

Wisdom

I thank God everyday for You..
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ciphoenix: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Don't remember a thing. Was too young when he passed
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by tonididdy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
nothing really...barely knew him before he died...sad but as time goes i got to tag him THE NO-NONSENSE MAN just like i am too lol smiley
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by onila(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wink
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by gigio: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
I detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him. embarassedI detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by onila(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
gigio: I detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him. embarassedI detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him.
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
His sarcasm

And open-mindedness

grin
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Purereal(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad is a disciplinarian and this blended me into a real man.he is my significant order
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ibomade1: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
His diplomatic nature.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by dasparrow: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
gigio: I detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him. embarassedI detest him. shouts. makes trouble. gossips. envy people. in short words: he is a small witchcraft. don knw how my quiet loving pretty mom fell for him.

LOL grin grin
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by cycline404(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
OOoops I wont forget the last day my dad ever used cane on me ... That was many years ago cos i dint go to church... He said he will repeat it every sunday if i ever miss church again... Thus na Soldier Man and i no fit endure the cane again... na me dey clean church dey sit first since that day... I miss my dad...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ninilowo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
His simplicity and never say die attitude. He approaches issues with calm no matter how difficult or dreaded such might be. Long live PAPA OLA.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love my dad because he use to support me and save me from my elder brothers anytime I offend them they will want to join hand together to deal with me but thank God for my dad who use to rescue me
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Fingerlicking: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I can't think of anything I love about him...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love the fact that he made me who I am.
Thank you daddy for being the no 1 Role-model in my life. I've never regretted that decision.
Happy Father's Day! Love you loads! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by vivianc(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
His heart of Gold and his over-protective nature towards his children. My dad would kill anybody who touches us, we are like an oracle to him.

He is a good faTher, but not a great one and I have been so mad at him sometimes. I blame him so much for how stressful my life has been....................

Well, he did something on the night of my 21st birthday; I knelt down before him and he looked unto the sky and showered me wiTh blessings.
........... I know he didn't shower me with material gifts, he doesn't provide anything I need or whatever like my peers' dads (cos he doesn't have) ............... But I have taken solace in the mere thought that he means well for me and he loves me.

I love him so much. He is and will always be the mosT important man in my life.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
For me, i dont think anyone would ve fathered me well just like my Father did! God gave me the perfect earthly Dad! Am soooooooo proud of Him! Including my Mum! I love them both with passion! And may Almighty God spare their lives, make them live long life and prosperity and also eat the fruits of their Labour in Jesus name,Amennnn!!!!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by superdude007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
My Love my dad (Baba) for his care for me. He was such an inspiration to me. I Love u Baba..I promise I won't let u down.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by biomedixexcel(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
He doesn't care what a man can do, even to him and it costs him his life! I love him!
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Jhulyan(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
I used to admire him a lot but that has changed for sum years now.His views towards life is totally different from mine and that's y we quarrel a lot.I just avoid him to avoid trouble.All the same i wish him well in everything he does and especially long life to see what I'll become in the future cus he's doubted me a couple of times.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by IME1: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
smiley okay, I love my father greatly. he is a great father. I thank God, my Heavenly Father, for giving me my earthly father. it is a privilege. he is very responsible, caring, funny, intelligent, protective, and many other great things. He took me to school on my first day! I remember that! I pray God grants him long life and good health and better days ahead. I pray God will still use him for His glory and make his remaining years happy, peaceful, successful, healthy and strong. I pray to God above any other desire, wish or want for his salvation and eternal life with God, when God calls him. I pray all who are reading this and are on this site and thread to join me to pray that God in His infinite mercy would grant my heart's desire and soul's cry.
God bless you daddy, you are the best, you are great, you are loved...
Happy Father's Day from me and us all L♥√ع
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Where do i start from? grin
when i was a teenager, we had our differences but now i cant do without him.

I love his wisdom, the fact that he always gists with us all the time. The fact that he asks us before taking major decisions in the family. His stories are just hillarious. When he isnt home, the house is BORING but once he is home, the house is lively again.

I love the fact that he respects our opinions and listens to us. He has the title of chief whyner of the family. He can whyne for Africa.

I love the fact that he buys little little things for his daughters like bags, shoes e.t.c

He doesn't attend church but he ensures I attend church every Sunday

I love the fact that i got my brains and nice legs from him.

Lastly and more importantly, i love the fact that he attends to my every need down so that i do not have to depend on someone else to provide for me.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by r231(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Plain and open...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by amiebeauty(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
druid06: Some of you dudes whose fathers come home late every night drunk and beat the shi-t out of you, you mom and siblings would come here and start saying how sweet and lovely your father is and how wonderful your childhood was...You guys better come clean, we know who you are....
no one here sed anytin about their father's bein perfect....remember the saying that a broken clock is rite twice in a dae...just dat since 2dae is fathers day...we want 2 remember,recognise n appreciate their roles in our lives....4 me what i love most about ma dad is that he is carin 2 a fault,when we av issues he does not care who is rong,he swallows his pride n apologises b4 thrashin d issue @ hand,his selflessness is extraordinary...i mean he can do anytin 4 us n even a stranger...+thereis no chore he cannot do,he advises us @ every opportunity n reminds us dat he wont always b wit us Forever ...n dat we shud emulate his good deeds n not d bad ...infact he is 1 of d best things dat has happened 2 me n i love him 2 d moon n back.. lemme stop here i av said enof
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by nwababy: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
My sweet father,he's a good disciplinarian(retired principal),calm and calculative,he made sure he pays our school fees on time to avoid embrassment.He accomodated lots of my relatives that came to stay with us without complaining cos he always says he loves large family.When he's angry with us,we prefer floging than his long shouting and lectures.(Atime ur legs go begin shake.I even prefer morning assembly)Then,his unending lectures will be so funny but serious and you are not allowed to laugh(na for your mind you go dey do am)Aha am I forgeting about how he made us to know how to ask for favors,you don't tell him to give you money if anything finishes cos he will remind you that you didn't give him money to keep for you.You just tell him that a particular thing is finished and he nos what wil do.Is it his unending advice especially to my brother both seated uninteruptably in our sitting room at the end,my brother will turn to a new leaf for like 2wks b4 another seating.What I love about him are just countless.I love him so much
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Urine: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
poshdiva: Where do i start from? grin
when i was a teenager, we had our differences but now i cant do without him.

I love his wisdom, the fact that he always gists with us all the time. The fact that he asks us before taking major decisions in the family. His stories are just hillarious. When he isnt home, the house is BORING but once he is home, the house is lively again.

I love the fact that he respects our opinions and listens to us. He has the title of chief whyner of the family. He can whyne for Africa.

I love the fact that he buys little little things for his daughters like bags, shoes e.t.c

He doesn't attend church but he ensures I attend church every Sunday

I love the fact that i got my brains and[b]nice legs[/b]from him.

Lastly and more importantly, i love the fact that he attends to my every need down so that i do not have to depend on someone else to provide for me.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by pendusky(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jst in one words! He gave me his Primary Account ATM CARD! Trust me!!! I like Him! His Advice etc...
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Urine:

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kemzyAjaks(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
he was so lovin carin n hardworkin, best @ planning(i kno of afta God) praised us wen w exceled n neva blasted us 4 failure......very careful n wise in our upbringing....wasnt afta material things 4rm his older kids..........just unfortunately, he went too soon buh @ God's tym tho n i nva even had tym 2 reciproc8 his luv....i neva showed him ...and i miss him so much
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Queenay(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
No comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother / What Causes Delay In Marriages? / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.