Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,941 members, 7,922,318 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments (2422 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by trendystuf(f): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol! I have never met a celeb who is so real. She tells you how it is, even when it hurts. The Entertainer took to twitter to express her thoughts for Nigerian celebrities who have acquired Bentley's in recent times yet live in rented apartments.

The truth hurt sometimes, but its good when it leads you to the right track. What do you think?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/karen-igho-blasts-artistes-with-bentley.html

Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by Sanboy25: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol, intelligent woman despites the looks of it... smiley
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by baslone: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
I remember when me and some of my guys needed a loan to get a multi-millionaira project fixed and we needed cash badly, my so called landlord friends dropped all sorts of stories. My uk returnee cousin that had no dime in his account but drives a N8m SUV , lives in a rented apartment in lekki phase one fixed us up with just a phone call. Funny thing, our helper was just a friend he made in the hood..

For me she is talking thrash - she needs to ugrade her mentallity cos dreams are different, she'l do worse if shez gat the cash. Hater!
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by luvablesam(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Truth be told, my sis Karen aint lying.a 30milla Car in a rented house?ENMS(e no make sense) MI,takenote.
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by goldfish80(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
baslone: I remember when me and some of my guys needed a loan to get a multi-millionaira project fixed and we needed cash badly, my so called landlord friends dropped all sorts of stories. My uk returnee cousin that had no dime in his account but drives a N8m SUV , lives in a rented apartment in lekki phase one fixed us up with just a phone call. Funny thing, our helper was just a friend he made in the hood..

For me she is talking thrash - she needs to ugrade her mentallity cos dreams are different, she'l do worse if shez gat the cash. Hater!
Wizkid recently lost his N10m porshe in a flash. Wakeup and smell the coffee
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by martyns303(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na person wey no fit buy beer dey talk say ey too bitter.
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by Onyewarri(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
martyns303: Na person wey no fit buy beer dey talk say ey too bitter.
...and na person wey drink too much beer dey sleep 4 gutter. Use ur head

8 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by Onyewarri(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
martyns303: Na person wey no fit buy beer dey talk say ey too bitter.
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by 0Edward0(m): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Onyewarri: ...and na person wey drink too much beer dey sleep 4 gutter. Use ur head
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by martyns303(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Onyewarri: ...and na person wey drink too much beer dey sleep 4 gutter. Use ur head
Na u still talk "too much beer". Abeg leave dat tin. Na one day dem dey carry build house? U knw weda d person dey build one? Shey na 4 one better fone u dey reply me, y u no go buy nokia flashlight fone use, the money u carry buy ur fone neva reach to buy 2 bags of garri? Or 2 bags of cement? Abi u no wan get ur own house?

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by fr3do(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2013
goldfish80:

hahahaha
dont like caffeine
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by AbuMikey(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Ugly truth!!!
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by idupaul: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2013
goldfish80:

So he lost his porsche. In a crash , did he come and beg U to help him tow it or fix it .. Abeg face front joor .
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Mtchew***
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by goldfish80(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
idupaul:

So he lost his porsche. In a crash , did he come and beg U to help him tow it or fix it .. Abeg face front joor .
You must either be daft or crazie,or both becos i never at any point in My post yab Wizkid for getting a 10m car,rather i was Highlighting how one could loose ahuge chunck of money in a flash on these highend automobs.but ure an airhead,you didn't see the sense in my post.
Re: Karen Igho Blasts Artistes With Bentley Yet Live In Rented Apartments by gulfer: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why you sef go do booby job and you no fit afford something better than Okada, all of una get una own for body. SMH undecided undecided undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware, Sharp CURVES Ahead! Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Heats It Up In HOT / Believe It Or Not, These Celebs Are The Same Age With Different Looks (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.