Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,501 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

Sleeping With Producers To Get Roles Is Not In My Diary-biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sleeping With Producers To Get Roles Is Not In My Diary-biodun Okeowo (1504 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Producers To Get Roles Is Not In My Diary-biodun Okeowo by opecareem(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
OCBreaders, Biodun Okeowo formerly known as Tolani Osinrin but now addressed as 'OMO BUTTY' is my special guest on the blog today, she is known for her confidence, beauty, hips and ability to interpret any given roles, she just finished shooting her new coming flick 'ORE' (u wanna see the trailer? Keep reading, it's all here)  let's take some timeout as we enjoy her chat, ladies and mentle gents (lol) I present to you...Biodun Sofuyi Okeowo...

OCB: Can we meet you?
BSO: My name is Biodun Sofuyi Okeowo, Born and breed in lagos, I am d lastborn nd only girl from my mother side, A native of Ogun state, I attended Onayade primary school, Proceeded to jibowu high school, Then to Lagos state university where I  studied yoruba communication Arts, I did my I.T at Lagos state television.

OCB: let's talk about nollywood, when did you join nollywood?
BSO: I joined nollywood in d year 2006, through Ray Eyiwunmi Organization.

OCB: is acting a passion to you or just a a normal thing?
BSO: Looking at what I studied. It explained that I didn't stumbled on acting, Its something I've wanted to do all my life.
OCB: so tell us how your first experience in front of camera was.
BSO: I felt cool and anxious to pour out the talent in me, My first movie hmmmmmm! Oro oka by Lasun Ray eyiwunmi,  it was a scene, not a major role.

OCB: Biodun Okeowo has become a household name in Nigeria now, what movie would you say gave you this fame?
BSO: The Movie Tolani Osinrin gave me the break, It was released in 2006....read it here http://opecareem..com/2013/06/sleeping-with-producers-to-get-roles-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Is The Most Googled Woman In Africa? / Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed On Stage (video) / Rihanna Set Eyes On Another Hot Dude That Looks Like Chris Brown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.