Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (14188 Views)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by kennyonthrone(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Obiagelli: I think we should send our special forces to abduct their president, so he can explain wetin enter him head
is dis all ur poor brain can gv u?abduction?lyk seriously?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by konami001: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please come back home... There are alot of undeveloped lands in Niger Area...
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by IAMBREEZY: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
olewao: All am wondering is, if this thing called Nigeria is 'giant of Africa', why do its citizens go everywhere to engage in dirty businesses?

Nigerians are No. 1 criminals worldwide, and thats is no secret.

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
dude if u ain't got nothing to say,why don't u shut ur rotten fish mouth

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Youngzedd(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting: Let all the Nations begin a mass deportation of Nigerians, I am so sure the much needed civil revolution for change will start in Nigeria if they all come back home.......We have to pull our country back to it is bountiful state of the 60's.....

Which word will I use on this idiotic human being?
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by IAMBREEZY: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
9jadelta: thunder fire you, say amen! .
u dey mind that salamanda
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by olewao: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
konami001: Please come back home... There are alot of undeveloped lands in Niger Area...
Now you are talking. We can't keep on complaining about maltreatment in all other nation blaiming them for our problem. Solve your problems at home and we will all want to live in Lagos, Abuja etc.

You can't so special that 99% of the world just hate you. There is something particularly wrong at home, and thats why Nigerians have been reduced to worldwide/international beggars/crimanals.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Reachyrich(f): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kenya na country?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
eGuerrilla: The latest set of deportees would do well to form some kind of pressure group with Chinedu, since his controversial expulsion appears to be getting the right kind of attention from our local authorities.

Source
CHINEDU WHY ? BIKONU
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by kwajahafiz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
sheyie2007: I laugh in khosa .... Kokokokookookooo grin
Are you not the biggest fool in this forum?....Do u understand the meaning of the word, empathy?.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by sayso: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
olewao: All am wondering is, if this thing called Nigeria is 'giant of Africa', why do its citizens go everywhere to engage in dirty businesses?

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
make your head tear into thousand parts.Ewu chicago.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by sucessful1: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.

Wao your name is even Ole,Wao is that a coincident?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Chasitty001:

So what will Reuben Abati do?
Abati has demonstrated over the years that he has the charisma to return fired shots back to the shooter.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by londoner: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
Good let any Nigerian who can not abide by the law of the land before deported sharp sharp !!!!

I am sick of them dirtying up the name of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
chidindufrank: Abati has demonstrated over the years that he has the charisma to return fired shots back to the shooter.
for instance
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by deeptesting(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Youngzedd:

Which word will I use on this idiotic human being?

Don't go insulting people, if you have contrary view towards other people's opinion then state it.......You only end up displaying the failure of your parents in your up brining when you insult people who are entitled to their opinion just as you have yours....I don't respond to charlatans but deem it fit to correct you and I hope you will take my advice and effect a change.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.

If you think this thing is a pathetic born by mistake sewer rat HIT LIKE

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by xlam01: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
You are supposed to be in " this thing called Nigeria" to help develop and make it a better place, but you are in Chicago talking rubbish on here. I bow in shame for you and don't worry only time ‎​will make you regret this statement. I ‎am a silent Nairalander and for me to comment on you, it means you are a Large fool. Piss off!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Siddeek: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Na igbo bois abi? Cos na gud bziness kwa
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by xlam01: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
[b][/b]

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
You are supposed to be in this thing called Nigeria to help develop and make it a better place, but you are in Chicago talking rubbish on here. I bow in shame for you and don't worry only time ‎​will make you regret this statement. I ‎am a silent Nairalander and for me to comment on you, it means you are a Large fool. Piss off!
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Burger01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
What a mess! Honestly Naija government is a joke.

sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Decryptor(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
And tomorrow, we will see GEJ going to visit kenya and shaking hands with their president after all this has happened.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Rossikk(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
you are a complete retar.d. Compound tramp with no brain. There are more criminals in Chicago alone than in all Nigeria. But you won't see that, being a dumb, stupi.d slave.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by onitshaigbo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
When the Army is finished with BH in the North, bring them across Chad and Sudan to Kenya and teach the Kenyans a lesson they'll never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Okeikpu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why dis Africans hate Nigerians so badly? But if any small thing happen in their country, Naija wud be the 1st country to send their troop... to help dem.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by GHSwagg: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Oh lawd, Naija again? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by GHSwagg: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.

ROTFLMFAO!

Damn, this guy is bad as hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Okeikpu: Why dis Africans hate Nigerians so badly? But if any small thing happen in their country, Naija wud be the 1st country to send their troop... to help dem.

My brother help me ask them oh

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by notinmege: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nigerian President orders deportation of Kenyans involve in General Merchandise.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
kennyonthrone: is dis all ur poor brain can gv u?abduction?lyk seriously?
Go and find out what the US did in Guatemala
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by signalpower: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
it saddens my heart, to hear Kenya deporting our people, As someone rightly said they just hate Nigeria, simply because we are very intelligent and very industrious.well it is our failed Government that made this countries treat us like this, just imagine the world a global village, were information and events going round the world is/are gotten at the click of a button.
Nigeria will be great agian, i dont need to cry any longer and i wish we stop sending our troop to any of this countries whenever they are in crisis.
in England you hardly see German Citizen looking for job or business, the reason is because what England posess the German also do, that is what we call a Government that is sensitive and has laid down plan on how to use the available resources to better the life of the citizens.

have you ever wonder why an English lady is so confident in her self, because she does not depend on a Man to give her things, simply because she can apply for a job and get it easily, from there she can buy things she feels like.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by tpia5: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
well, the fact is, there are typically more nigerians in other countries, than there are other countries' nationalities in nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques / Foreign Refiners Woo Marketers With Credit Facilities / Charges For Buying Fuel (PMS) With Keg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.