Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (14224 Views)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by staaari: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is time for Nigeria to throw her weight around.

1. Send 3rd Marine Commando to Kenya.

2. Arrest both Uhuru(President) and Ruto(Vice President) and bring them to Nigeria.

3. Have them tried for crime against their against their own people.

4. Send them to prison in Ita-oko Island.

ALL other AFRICAN COUNTRIES will never in their LIFE touch a Nigerian!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by WarriPikin1: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is a very big shame ! Soon Afghanistan will deport Nigerians!
So we no get Kenyans on expired visa in Naija to deport?
What about that girl insulting our gallant armed forces, YVONNE NDEGE?
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Emmysteve(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
formerly it used to be Ghana, then South Africa and now Kenya
wtf

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by kobikwelu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
First of all, where was it said that Nigerians should be deported

Second of all, incase you do not know..Kenya is an Eastern African hub and most east Africans migrate there in droves....for all i care, he could be referring to them.....

Nigerians and their guilty conscience......

but i could be wrong though tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
olewao: All am wondering is, if this thing called Nigeria is 'giant of Africa', why do its citizens go everywhere to engage in dirty businesses?

Nigerians are No. 1 criminals worldwide, and thats is no secret.

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
The ''giant of Africa'' thing is just sarcasm. Arguments should not be based on that.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting: Let all the Nations begin a mass deportation of Nigerians, I am so sure the much needed civil revolution for change will start in Nigeria if they all come back home.......We have to pull our country back to it is bountiful state of the 60's.....
I AGREE!!!!!
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by malkia7: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Emmysteve: formerly it used to be Ghana, then South Africa and now Kenya
wtf

Good question. Please, ask yourselves o! Like I keep saying, there is something fundamentally wrong and rather than come to heap insults on people in a forum, Nigerians need to sit down and examine themselves. The attitude in this forum is one of entitlement - Nigerians feel like other countries owe them, despite the atrocities their citizens are associated with. Very enterprising people - I'm not Nigerian but I read this forum every day, for instance. But also very... shallow, I'm afraid, on some level. What kind of attitude is "soon Afghanistan will deport Nigerians"?

There are Nigerians doing very well in Kenya; I'll mention two that I know personally. Paulina George is the #1 go-to woman for African attire; she is a Nigerian woman married to a Kenyan man and has a pricey store in downtown Nairobi - many of her employees are also Nigerian. Another one Dr. Barbara Magoha is also Nigerian married to a Kenyan, both she and her husband are doctors. They are living their lives quietly and I can assure you their names will not come up in this deportation debacle because they are minding their own business and making money quietly. I went to school with Nigerians and found them to be wonderful people, a far cry from the uncouthness I see here daily.

It's funny that people are ridiculing Olewao's comment and his name, whose meaning I wish you all knew. He asked a very good question. If Nigeria is so beautiful, what are you looking for elsewhere? You should rejoice that your citizens are being deported from "ordinary Kenya" into your beautiful land!!

You all have a lot of work to do and I don't know what kind of PR campaign it will take to correct Nigeria's image but it's definitely not the kind of discourse going on in this forum. ACCEPT that something is wrong and WORK ON IT!

Let me even go to the romance thread now.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by mulankenyan: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kenya of all country is now Deporting Nigeria? Highest exporter of crude oil in Africa?
Giant of Africa,
you ask?

And that is what makes us wonder...why can't nigeria put it's house in order. Look at Kenya...no natural resource to talk of, yet...but we showed the world how to kick Somali renegades in order (Operation Linda Inchi - translates to: Operation defend our Land of Kenya), a feat that had defeated AU and the West (read USA).

We have not oil...but invented M-PESA, that is why the IT world looks at Kenya and goes gaga...yes, in our huts, we invent such things.

In all honest, we are brothers and sisters...yes, we all Africans. But we have to correct each other. The number of Kenyan girls on death-rows all over Asia because of Nigerian-led drug errands is a factor that has bothered us. Yes, one apple spoiled all.

Chineducan not even say how he got all the millions he claims. There are Kenyans selling hair and doing all the things these deportees are doing...why are they not millionaires.

The deportees are not telling you the truth. Honest Nigerians are welcome anytime. I still love the literary giants out of Nigeria.

One love, one continent, Africa.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting: Let all the Nations begin a mass deportation of Nigerians, I am so sure the much needed civil revolution for change will start in Nigeria if they all come back home.......We have to pull our country back to it is bountiful state of the 60's.....
bros please go back to your economics textbook and keenly read about the dangers/disadvantages overpopulation pose to an economy.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
olewao: All am wondering is, if this thing called Nigeria is 'giant of Africa', why do its citizens go everywhere to engage in dirty businesses?

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
the same reason why you left whatever country you're from to 'chicago' to go shamelessly wash corpse & sweep streets. Don't even try & say you from Ameria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
mulan-kenyan:
Kenya of all country is now Deporting Nigeria? Highest exporter of crude oil in Africa?
Giant of Africa,
you ask?

And that is what makes us wonder...why can't nigeria put it's house in order. Look at Kenya...no natural resource to talk of, yet...but we showed the world how to kick Somali renegades in order (Operation Linda Inchi - translates to: Operation defend our Land of Kenya), a feat that had defeated AU and the West (read USA).

We have not oil...but invented M-PESA, that is why the IT world looks at Kenya and goes gaga...yes, in our huts, we invent such things.

In all honest, we are brothers and sisters...yes, we all Africans. But we have to correct each other. The number of Kenyan girls on death-rows all over Asia because of Nigerian-led drug errands is a factor that has bothered us. Yes, one apple spoiled all.

Chineducan not even say how he got all the millions he claims. There are Kenyans selling hair and doing all the things these deportees are doing...why are they not millionaires.

The deportees are not telling you the truth. Honest Nigerians are welcome anytime. I still love the literary giants out of Nigeria.

Although Kenya did not actually develop M-PESA, as you claim, I find it is difficult to fault your otherwise balanced appraisal.

Much respect.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by deeptesting(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
valicious1:
bros please go back to your economics textbook and keenly read about the dangers/disadvantages overpopulation pose to an economy.

If you really do understand how much rich this country is, of course you will know it is capable of taking care of it's citizens irrespective of it's population if we put our human and natural resources into proper use as other nations that your Brothers are running to have done....We need a civil revolution in this country and if you happen to visit the West and you are forcefully repatriated,I am 90% sure you will be at forefront of the revolution because you will fully grasp the economics of waste that our past and present leaders have plunged us into and are not ready to change. Hope you know the population of China? But I don't see it's citizens running to every nook and cranny in the world to seek greener pasture.....
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by jidewin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
mulan-kenyan:
Giant of Africa,
you ask?

Your post is well received by me. Thanks for subtly putting it without provocative insults that turns forums for discussion like this is into hateful comments.

.Guys home and abroad,there we have it. It's unfortunate some honest working ones have been rubbished by this action of deportation of Nigerian citizen from kenya. We also need to understand Kenya as a sovereign state country have the power and right to welcome or expunge "aliens"from their territory.
Let's not start trading blames and going tribal. let us work on ourselves and our images.

Btw,I hope Nigerian govt. officials are reading this. Better still those at the National Assembly and The Office of the Presidency.If you don't value,provide and protect your own citizens,foreigners shouldn't be expected to do same to us.I wish us all well.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by danniekute(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013

Regards,
Olewao
Chicago.
it is in ur name,Ole, dats y u tink every Nigerian is a criminal.just shut up ur mouth and go back to ur country cos i kno for sure dat u are not a Nigerian,may be a nigerien..
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by jidewin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

If you really do understand how much rich this country is, of course you will know it is capable of taking care of it's citizens irrespective of it's population if we put our human and natural resources into proper use as other nations that your Brothers are running to have done....We need a civil revolution in this country and if you happen to visit the West and you are forcefully repatriated,I am 90% sure you will be at forefront of the revolution because you will fully grasp the economics of waste that our past and present leaders have plunged us into and are not ready to change. [B] Hope you know the population of China? But I don't see it's citizens running to every nook and cranny in the world to seek greener pasture....[/B].
Brother,you are correct.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by danniekute(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
kenya kwa? Nawa oooooo...wonders shal neva end. Nobody wey no go point finger for naija face..wel mek i shidon dey luk..wetin "our oga dem @ d top"go do.leele kenya bikonu.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

If you really do understand how much rich this country is, of course you will know it is capable of taking care of it's citizens irrespective of it's population if we put our human and natural resources into proper use as other nations that your Brothers are running to have done....We need a civil revolution in this country and if you happen to visit the West and you are forcefully repatriated,I am 90% sure you will be at forefront of the revolution because you will fully grasp the economics of waste that our past and present leaders have plunged us into and are not ready to change. Hope you know the population of China? But I don't see it's citizens running to every nook and cranny in the world to seek greener pasture.....
you're partially correct. The truth is that nigeria has more than enough resources to carter for both the citizens and anyother country it deems fit but the problem is that our covetous & greedy political leaders have made it nearly impossible for the numerous resources that abound to be adequately utilized for the benefits and wellbeing of the common citizens. Since the homebased Nigerians are already finding it tough getting a share of our resources, it would be tougher if the diasporans should come home to compete for the resources.
As you afore mentioned, what we need is a serious civil revolution.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

you're partially correct. The truth is that nigeria has more than enough resources to carter for both the citizens and anyother country it deems fit but the problem is that our covetous & greedy political leaders have made it nearly impossible for the numerous resources that abound to be adequately utilized for the benefits and wellbeing of the common citizens. Since the homebased Nigerians are already finding it tough getting a share of our resources, it would be tougher if the diasporans should come home to compete for the resources.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by valicious1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by wy2000(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
deeptesting:

I disagree with you. Chinese are in EVERY nook and cranny of the world looking for money!! I have seen them every where, including villages!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by pendo89(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
mulan-kenyan:
Giant of Africa,
you ask?

We have not oil...

Your post is worse than chinedu's crimes.lol
I am not going to research on your behalf but PLEASE google on natural resources in Kenya; Oil-north rift,coal-eastern,tea and coffee,limestone, soda ash, salt, gemstones, fluorspar, zinc, diatomite, gypsum, wildlife, hydropower.Those are called[b] natural resources[/b] to name but a few.

And yep kenya imports crude oil and REFINES it in its own refinery for export to other countries.Please read stuff,info is free.

Some stuff people post online is laughable and shows how uneducated,short sighted,blinded and shallow minded we are.
Africans love tearing each other.While the East believe that nigerians are into wash wash,419,witchcraft,cannibalism,drugs and every other unimaginable crime,the west believes that East still lives in caves and walk naked. grin.I plead with Africans 'PLEASE TRAVEL' to other countries.

Ok that aside,Why is CHINEDU a major drug lord ask for Nigerian goverment's protection? What does that tell of a goverment?
Did Chinedu notify the goverment of Nigeria of his departure and dirty dealings abroad?
Did he remit tax back to Nigeria from the millions he claims to have?
He just landed in kenya,did business and become a millionaire? yet we know his close associates but they cannot be deported since kenya is their country.
Did any nigerian benefit from his drug money? Has he helped the poor in Nigeria? ok who knew chinedu before this ordeal? Has he ever called any nairalander to donate cash?
How has he helped his country?
The guy lived big and enjoyed what money could give him now he's humbled and wants the whole goverment to give him back the life he enjoyed?
No goverment would want to protect a drug lord.But hey this is Africa. smileythe criminals need protection but the innocent suffer.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by wy2000(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
pendo89:

Your post is worse than chinedu's crimes.lol
I am not going to research on your behalf but PLEASE google on natural resources in Kenya; Oil-north rift,coal-eastern,tea and coffee,limestone, soda ash, salt, gemstones, fluorspar, zinc, diatomite, gypsum, wildlife, hydropower.Those are called[b] natural resources[/b] to name but a few.

And yep kenya imports crude oil and REFINES it in its own refinery for export to other countries.Please read stuff,info is free.

Some stuff people post online is laughable and shows how uneducated,short sighted,blinded and shallow minded we are.
Africans love tearing each other.While the East believe that nigerians are into wash wash,419,witchcraft,cannibalism,drugs and every other unimaginable crime,the west believes that East still lives in caves and walk naked. grin.I plead with Africans 'PLEASE TRAVEL' to other countries.

Ok that aside,Why is CHINEDU a major drug lord ask for Nigerian goverment's protection? What does that tell of a goverment?
Did Chinedu notify the goverment of Nigeria of his departure and dirty dealings abroad?
Did he remit tax back to Nigeria from the millions he claims to have?
He just landed in kenya,did business and become a millionaire? yet we know his close associates but they cannot be deported since kenya is their country.
Did any nigerian benefit from his drug money? Has he helped the poor in Nigeria? ok who knew chinedu before this ordeal? Has he ever called any nairalander to donate cash?
How has he helped his country?
The guy lived big and enjoyed what money could give him now he's humbled and wants the whole goverment to give him back the life he enjoyed?
No goverment would want to protect a drug lord.But hey this is Africa. smileythe criminals need protection but the innocent suffer.

You cant call it a crime until its proven. Why didnt Kenya try him in their court?

There are protocols for dealing with aliens. Did a court of proper jurisuction convict him? They failed to use legitimate avenue and is wrong.

Now they will have to deal with it cos of their detained plane
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by wy2000(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
mulan-kenyan:
Giant of Africa,
you ask?

Nice article. Nobody (even Nigerians) will condone drug trafficking.
But Kenya didnt follow proper protocol for dealing with aliens. You cant just cant a person in the street (even criminals) and deport them without trying them and notifying their country!

If you are sure that he is as bad, it should be easy to get a conviction, imprison and deport him!

Right now, there is no way to know if Kenya is simply victimizing Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by dasparrow: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Post

Na wa o! I am lost for words. There is so much division amongst we black Africans, its scary. As for my fellow Nigerians, please let's make a conscientious effort to obey the laws of the land/country we find ourselves in. Look at our image, its completely soiled. In fact, I am just so disappointed.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Gbawe: Simply unacceptable !!!!

These sounds like a cheap article meant to discredit kenyans. Anthony Chinedu is a drug dealer. We dont need such folks in Kenya. There are many good Nigerians, but i dont see why folks are crying here because a few Nigerian drug dealers were deported from Kenya.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
staaari: It is time for Nigeria to throw her weight around.

1. Send 3rd Marine Commando to Kenya.

2. Arrest both Uhuru(President) and Ruto(Vice President) and bring them to Nigeria.

3. Have them tried for crime against their against their own people.

4. Send them to prison in Ita-oko Island.

ALL other AFRICAN COUNTRIES will never in their LIFE touch a Nigerian!!!!!!

Why not try? How will you guys come to kenya? with your Okadas
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Emmysteve: formerly it used to be Ghana, then South Africa and now Kenya
wtf

There nothing like Nigerians are being targetted like this cheap article is implying.

Only Nigerian drug dealers are being targetted.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by TonySpike: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is the remote consequence of the actions of desperate Nigerians trying to impress their folks back home every December. The honest Nigerians get caught up in the game. These same set of people have extended their spiteful trade, with their cartels stationed at every vulnerable country, in Sub-saharan Africa. It's a greater shame that some people on this forum support the actions of their folks engaging in illegal drug trafficking. Now, even the innocents will be wrongly labelled. Is it by force to show off in December?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
eGuerrilla: The latest set of deportees would do well to form some kind of pressure group with Chinedu, since his controversial expulsion appears to be getting the right kind of attention from our local authorities.

I dont think Chinedu would want to go back to Kenya with all the pressure thats on him and the kenyan Govt. I agree the Kenyan Govt blundered on some protocol. I actually havent seen any details, maybe someone needs to interview the Kenyan side so as to know if protocol was followed.

Source
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
londoner:

Good let any Nigerian who can not abide by the law of the land before deported sharp sharp !!!!

I am sick of them dirtying up the name of Nigeria.

Who's them? You guys have already been doing a great job destroying your countries name.
Everyone knows not all Nigerians are criminals. But Chinedu is a certified drug dealer.

Why are you guys being very protective over your drug dealers? This cheap article is trying to twist the story to look like good Nigerians have been deported and now crying wolf trying to look holly.

Chinedu is a known drug dealer we wont miss him. If Nigeria doesnt accept him they should lock him up in the worst jail forever instead of him destroying young Kenyans lives through his drug activities.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Reachyrich: Kenya na country?
Sounding like an area boy. You think you are Africas area boys?

Kenya is a sovereign country and it deserves the right to deport anyone it considers harmful to it's society.
He's lucky he's not in China or some Asian countries where he would have already been hanged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price: MAN Warns Of Hyper Inflation, Subsidy Hits ₦400, Diesel, ₦625 / Jubilation As Orji Kalu Constructs Dilapidated Umuobasi Amankalu-Igbere Road / 16 Reasons why the Planned Fuel Price Hike Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.