Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,842 members, 7,972,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West (19508 Views)

Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife / Photos: Kim, Kanye And North West Step Out In Style At Paris Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by mecussey(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kslib:
I'm sure your son will be very happy to know that the only legacy his dad left for him is the hip of another person's child..**just kidding***

...lol...I could not stop laughing, what a useless dad. The problem is that the son may realise very late how useless his dad was.

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by kobikwelu(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
you guys are believing a story from the UK mirror??
you guys are jokers
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by supaeagles(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
mecussey: ..lol...I could not stop laughing, what a useless dad. The problem is that the son may realise very late how useless his dad was.
My post was humorous (hence the wink at the end). @klsib's post was even more humourous in response ( I even acknowledged it to @klsib). You instead interpreted it in a daft way killing the humour .... sigh ..... we really have some mugus on NL sometimes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by UyiIredia(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2013
I'm not feeling the names. Kaidence in particular.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Wtf....y dem no come name d pickin dundee?d name is xo xo funny

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2013
lol!not funny.
Ijawboi: Make the girl do grow come make her own sxTape...
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by lawizle(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of the illuminati sect is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music to all parts of the globe. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.

Na so craze dey start...

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 20, 2013
Soraya_Leticia: KK n Kanye West's baby ws born on 15/06/2013, much earlier than expected so as to achieve d desired result. In oda words, 1+5=6, 0+6=6, 2+0+1+3=6, there u hv 666. Anti-Christ on d loose...may God SOS

You people see evil in everything.

I might as well tell you that babies are spies from hell who communicate in an unknown, unfathomable language used to relay information to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by lawizle(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Cori_corde:

I might as well tell you that babies are spies from hell who communicate in an unknown, unfathomable language used to relay information to the devil.

And wat is a lady doing awake by ds time if I may ask?
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Mamacita007(f): 2:48am On Jun 20, 2013
kaidence ke? i no fit laugh abeg lloooooooooll
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2013
Cori_corde:

...This explains why most of the communication happens at night at around 3am! shocked shocked
You might be on to something here undecided
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by whatzbyafria(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Soraya_Leticia: KK n Kanye West's baby ws born on 15/06/2013, much earlier than expected so as to achieve d desired result. In oda words, 1+5=6, 0+6=6, 2+0+1+3=6, there u hv 666. Anti-Christ on d loose...may God SOS
*yawns*
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by whatzbyafria(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2013
samsonbaruwa: Wtf....y dem no come name d pickin dundee?d name is xo xo funny
xoxo means I LOVE YOU! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by hotwax: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2013
FBIolalusi:

Another illuminati conspiracy theorist. How on earth do we reason in this country....... information is meant to imform us not to deform us. My friend, do wake up frm this illusion and understand the facts u proclaim is false.
Last time I checked. .. membership is only by birth. How on earth will a mason become an illuminati? ?
You have 5mins to answer that ?

So you actually believe illuminati exists. Yet you are tagging it conspiracy theory.
So much for conspiracy theory.

I can't blame you. You all assimilate western civilizations/music hook line and sinker without knowing the meaning and the symbolism they portray.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by hotwax: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2013

No wonder the baby was ejected prematurely just to make sure she was born on 15/06/2013 to give 666.

I was wondering, why was the babe delivered in haste and doctor blamed it on premature sh****t.

These illuminatis are just making fun of themselves. That anti-christ has never being born and no one knows when and where he will be born.

Illuminatis are just his fans, I dont even think or know if he will associate himself with them. I am just thinking....
They want him to choose them.

These illuminatis dont have spiritual powers. They only use money, music, fame and blackmail to control the world.

Without these tools, they are just people like us.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Koolmexxi(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2013
hotwax:

No wonder the baby was ejected prematurely just to make sure she was born on 15/06/2013 to give 666.

I was wondering, why was the babe delivered in haste and doctor blamed it on premature sh****t.

These illuminatis are just making fun of themselves. That anti-christ has never being born and no one knows when and where he will be born.

Illuminatis are just his fans, I dont even think or know if he will associate himself with them. I am just thinking....
They want him to choose them.

These illuminatis dont have spiritual powers. They only use money, music, fame and blackmail to control the world.

Without these tools, they are just people like us.
Choi!!! I am amazed at d level of stupidity still being exhibited by most people in dis era. Make una go find fud chop abeg. Dis is a collabo of hunger, stupidy and fever..
@Inik, U̶̲̥̅̊ really need to go for mentality transfusion along wit ur fellows.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by hotwax: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2013
Koolmexxi:
Choi!!! I am amazed at d level of stupidity still being exhibited by most people in dis era. Make una go find fud chop abeg. Dis is a collabo of hunger, stupidy and fever..
@Inik, U̶̲̥̅̊ really need to go for mentality transfusion along wit ur fellows.

Who is this? Who untied you? Abeg somebody bring a rope. We have a loosed loooon here.
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Pearl27(f): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2013
WHIZBRO: God bless the child, in other nees, My daughters name is Farida Aisha, after my Grandmother... You see, no one cares undecided
wink I care cos babies re miracle 4rm God whether kimye is parent or u re,train ur child in d best way nd she will be betta dan donda,dats all.give my luv 2 ha.

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by wisewale: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2013
;DDondada lwkmd4h
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by WHIZBRO(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2013
8 months old... thanks DVDON grin
dvdon:
Saying Hi to Farida Aisha through her Dad, dude hw old is she?
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Swaggot00(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2013
supaeagles: Nice. I hope she inherit her mama's hips ..... so my son can enjoy the sights smiley
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by kloe121(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Inik: The illuminati baby now has an illuminati name angry. "Kaidence" is kanye west's illuminati nickname, he decided to give it to his baby to ensure the continuity of his legacy in the evil sect. "Donda" is a mystic name that means Queen of heaven. As you can see the aim of the illuminati sect is to control the world, naming the baby donda shows that she is being groomed as the queen of the new generation of the illuminati sect. "West' is a codename that means the western hemisphere and you all can see that the base of the illuminati is in the west and their aim is spread their doctrine using western culture and media especially western music to all parts of the globe. I am thinking Jayz's baby will clash with Kanye west's baby over the throne of the queen of heaven in future.
[color=#000099][/color]How sure are u?? shocked
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by mediachirps(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
donda? I prefer dondy or tonda
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by teepcee(f): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
what sickhead parents would name their child donda, luks alot like dondee...kimye una no try ooh undecided
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by slimyem: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
donwilz: He's obviously kidding. I think its a reply to someone's suggestion of starting illuminati's theories in relation to West's daughter.
A lot of people can't detect sacarsm staring right in their faces.
I love how the guy wound it. Crazy stuff.cool
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Chinwem(f): 4:12am On Jun 21, 2013
How could he be so heartless??

The birth certificate says NORTH WEST
LMAO..........can't believe this

Source:http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/could-heartless-kanye-kim-baby-ridiculous-name-025536965.html
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by Aniekwe1: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ijawboi:
They can't even spell Candace...

And wtf is donda?? If to say dis girl enter my primary sch, she 4 dey cry go house every day...

Kaidence is a popular American female name.

Donda is the name of Kanye's mother who passed away a few years ago...
Re: Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West by stevecantrell: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ijawboi:
They can't even spell Candace...

And wtf is donda?? If to say dis girl enter my primary sch, she 4 dey cry go house every day...

Donda = Kanye's Late mum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godfatherism Should Stop From Now Henceforth - Bella Shmurda Fumes / Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online / Spot The Difference In This Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.