Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,546 members, 7,972,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! (1030 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Stimulating Creativity And Critical Thinking In Kids. / Why Men Don't Help-Out With Domestic Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! by abbey10(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2008
There's this family my wife and i met in the East few years ago.
The husband is a transporter and the wife a senior nurse in one govt. hospital.
They've been married for 9 years without an issue.The wife was always fighting with the husband
because the husband's family had always been on her neck.(You know how people always blame
the wife in situations like this).
The two of them decided to go for adoption last year and got a cute baby girl towards the tail end of last year.
Just early this week,the wife confided in my wife that the the husband's WEAPON has never been working.
For 9 years!
Now,the guy' family are seriously breathing down the wife's neck saying they wont accept an adopted 'bastard'
their family.The wife told my wife she's going to sit the family down once and for all and spill the bean!
What advise do you have in this situation?
Re: Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! by olanajim(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2008
the her to quyit now before she run mad!
Re: Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! by cashoggy(f): 2:06pm On May 09, 2008
Where was the husband all these while his family has been disturbing the poor wife ? ?If I were in her shoes I'd sit the husband down and give him the option of either telling his family his condition with his own mouth and warn them NEVER to disturb me again or allow me tell them myself.

I think the man is grossly at fault, he should have in his own way quieten his family members before it got to this stage. If care is not taken, this same family will stand against the 'daughter' in future when the man passes on.

The man should be MAN enough to handle the situation, there's nothing new under the sun. If not for love am sure the woman would have packed out since. If not that I don't support divorce/separation, and if not for some undertakings involved in adoption (e.g that both parties must be involved) I'd just suggest that she leaves the man with his family. She could be lucky elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day! / This Lady Is Missing / Do Spirit Wives and Husbands Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.