Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (52177 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by armyofone(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2013
@ Dayokanu:

I'm curious of who they are today? they should be giving speech around campuses in Nigeria if their lives turned around.
So where are they today?

Who are these DSM guys without mentioning Tony Fash, Saint, Legacy, Tomi, Burkina, Maxwell etc
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Shinnings: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!
well Moremi hall happens to be my hall of residence and am using this medium to confirm the story. it happened for real
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
That guy is rich, there was a Joke made about his campaign poster recently on Facebook and it really trend.
Yeah of course, we did the poster design bros. trust me...we all believed in him n all the ladies well down for him but 'asiri' come 'tu' on manifesto night. I can't forget the answer to the question 'Diplomatic immunity'...lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

so much fecal matter comes out your mouth, your aśs is jealous!!

shut the fück up, you homoerotic nuisance...
your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory
Small boy, you r just learning grammar abi? grin grin grin grin omo na zozo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2013
delors:
Small boy, you r just learning grammar abi? grin grin grin grin omo na zozo. grin grin grin grin grin

it seems a gerbil crawled up your arsë.....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Thespian: 1:26am On Jun 20, 2013
The part 4 (400 lvl) Agric student was actualy a depressed young lady...i guess... The baby was jes 5months old wen she gave birth to him..cos it was a boy..the child was found in block C MOREMI hostel and the little baby was attended to...people guessed she had used pills that brought the baby out untimely..
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by lawizle(m): 1:56am On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
hahahhahaha, that was awesome, from what dayokanu said, its likely you guys finished 2-3yrs above my set, was opportuned to meet and struggle with the likes of Dr. 3As, Revolution, Tony fash, Akeem Olarotimi, Saburi etc (Not as mate but as colleague in Struggle).. Was about finishing when the likes of Diamond, Wealth plus Barry Blacky, came up.

Pls remind me d full meaning of WEALTH again sef...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by lawizle(m): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Tunbolity: The lady is not a student of Electrical and Electronic Engineering but a student of Agric Extension and Rural Development with Matric No:AXD/2009/05* and her surname starts with R.The guy allegedly responsible for the pregnancy is said to be a 400 level student of Mechanical Engineering.

I pray dey don't expel ds girl oh!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Mamacita007(f): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2013
JESUS!!!!! after going thru pain for 5 months this is wat she decided to do? may God forgive her
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Titech(m): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2013
What a life, those who need it to find it, and those who find it dont value it.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:19am On Jun 20, 2013
Thespian: The part 4 (400 lvl) Agric student was actualy a depressed young lady...i guess... The baby was jes 5months old wen she gave birth to him..cos it was a boy..the child was found in block C MOREMI hostel and the little baby was attended to...people guessed she had used pills that brought the baby out untimely..

so, you people have modified and updated your story. . . . . . . ... . .

after you get busted again, be sure to modify it further.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2013
ypeace: According to wat i heard ooo..... Hmmmm, d gal is married and she is not trying to flush anytin o...... U knw galz nah..... E be lik say all u v bin poundin since monin abi na aftanun na rumor..... Buh the only sig part of the story is dat a baby was born in da toilet @ moremi.... D rest of d story get diff versions and diff remix...abi na remixes

yes, na remixes.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 3:32am On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

it seems a gerbil crawled up your arsë.....
omo na mumu, gerbil? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...keep watching animal planet, you 'll find your room mate again. Gorilla grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by lertee(f): 3:56am On Jun 20, 2013
What exactly is the post talking about,dumbed baby in a. Public toilet,OAU alumni assocition or english error detection
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: Great Ife alumni meet here.
I love my alma mater. Even if the state of education remains the same when my children are old enough to have university education, at least one of them will attend OAU. Great Ife students are not moved by students from any part of the world. I remember two Americans in my department doing an exchange programme being surprised at our academic excellence.

Now una dey born throway for dorty
Tua
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Buju Banton I see you.

I still remember our numerous arguments in front of SUB and under Senate where that man dey sell Bread and Akara
You mean Mr Bayo; he is still there.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Now una dey born throway for dorty
Tua
Obasara gi?
If you're not an alumna quit this thread.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2013
armyofone: @ Dayokanu:

I'm curious of who they are today? they should be giving speech around campuses in Nigeria if their lives turned around.
So where are they today?

Do you know any of these guys?

I dont think anyone of them is doing anything important with his life

I even heard Obesere aka Obe-surutu a prominent SCAPITE who was also expelled in 1995 but reinstated later in 2003 joined the Obasanjo 3rd term campaign train back in 2006
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by armyofone(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2013
No I don't, I was just curious.

dayokanu:

Do you know any of these guys?

I dont think anyone of them is doing anything important with his life

I even heard Obesere aka Obe-surutu a prominent SCAPITE who was also expelled in 1995 but reinstated later in 2003 joined the Obasanjo 3rd term campaign train back in 2006

I thought so. Those toughy at Nig Uni don't amount to anything. can you imagine, so sad.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by KHENNYJAMES(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2013
[b][/b]
dridowu: They know who was pregnant among them.....................so dy shd just fish d person out
dridowu: They know who was pregnant among them.....................so dy shd just fish d person out
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL THEY FISH OUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE PREGNANT IN CAMPUS
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by KHENNYJAMES(m): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:
hard to believe a part four student was pregnant, due and in labour with nobody knowing.

any evidence the baby was not in fact, dumped there, or the mother actually is a student, or that the alleged incident in fact happened.

sounds like one of these half baked stories by semi illiterates.

the twenty goats on okada or mountain of eba crew.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST LIKE I CAN'T TELL THE SMELL OF MY SHIT
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Agbele1(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Owei,wonders shal neva ceased.pls if u cant eat it dnt smell it.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2013
lawizle:

Pls remind me d full meaning of WEALTH again sef...
Koriko Gbeminiyi or something similar shaar
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2013
sportfeva:
That's strange to me bobo. So medical student are doing this for how much? Incredible

It was done then. the return favours can vary from cash to sexual favours. However not all doctors residing there were culprits. I dont know about now sha.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2013
For Learning and Culture.
Did I hear somebody say, For Learning and Torture?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by otipoju(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Three things I learnt from OAU- 1)No permanent friend no permanent enemy all we have is permanent interest. 2)The man with the superior argument will win. 3)To always look for the way forward.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2013
otipoju: There is only one Great Ife in the universe, another Great Ife is a counterfeit...
Our intimidating school anthem.
I am Edgar Davids-the football addict. Angola 2000, Awo 2001 to 2005. Two things I learnt from Ife- 1)no permanent friend no permanent enemy all we have is permanent interest known as "the way forward" 2)the man with the superior argument will win. I was there during the tenure of Rogers as VC, and times of Burkina, Dr 3A's, Maxwell,Have you eaten, Murphy, Iginla, Maxwell,Olembe,Revo and Diamond,U-fit,Soweto,Ola Rotimi,Professor Jembe etc. I enjoyed those clashes with MOPO at powerhouse, school gate and courthouse at Oshogbo when we went for the trial of the killers of Africa...I understand the world better now sha.

I was also in Awo 2001 - 2006.

From Self-help to Block 7, later Block 8.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Does anyone know anything about the famous 'LONG TREK' of 1970s?

I have seen some ex-Ife make reference to it some newspaper articles I read. Senator Mamora mentioned it, Yinka Odumakin (Joe-Odumakin's husband) also mentioned. I think Professor Ayo Olukotun was the Student Union president that year.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Who knows what exactly happened on July 10, 1999.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2013
Ola Johnson: Who knows what exactly happened on July 10, 1999.

DK should know very well. He was in Ife and on campus then.

Admitted into Ife 2 sessions after that. So I only heard from witnesses, didn't witness.

It's a story that's quite long. Series of event preceded the July 10 strike, like the arrest of cultists by the Students Union around March etc.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmm! I see my great ife peeps are reminiscing in this thread!!! I'm a proud alumnus too... wink

Jarus, how are you doing? You may not know me but I know you so well. I was also a SIFE member; though I joined during Saheed's tenure... But I know you were Rasaq's predecessor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.