Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,928 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (52050 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Dsage1: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
justplainpaul: haven`t u heard the new saying that what a woman can do, a woman can do better.

Seems you like too much 'wahala', just stop abusing each other.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by justplainpaul(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
delors: I think TexasCowgirl and Coogar would make a fine couple - both share similar traits grin
lmao..... that is if she can ever be anyone`s bride. with that bleached body and satelite sized ear. i don`t think so. lol

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by justplainpaul(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
D sage:

Seems you like too much 'wahala', just stop abusing each other.
And it seems that you`re one of her customer. you just carry am 4 head sha.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by akpan123(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
l call the hospital post natal section , 08053712455 and 08152092896 , there is no patient bearing that name oyin , five minute ago;
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
delors:
smiley Senseless. Go back to primary.

so much fecal matter comes out your mouth, your aśs is jealous!!

delors: I think TexasCowgirl and Coogar would make a fine couple - both share similar traits grin

shut the fück up, you homoerotic nuisance...
your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mzkanye(f): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Criously am an OAU std en I saw d scene..it was irritating..wen dey eventually draggd d mum outsyd en d placental fell down..it got so irritating en I left 4 mi room
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

jamb should be blamed for your situation, so, i blame jamb. undecided

although, it wasnt jamb who made you devilish?

you do sound like a scammer however, not even sure jamb should be involved since there's no evidence you ever took it.

did someone take it for you perhaps?
I rest ma case on u ...ur bored
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by akpan123(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
mz kanye, do u know which hospital she was taken to.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Osyxcel(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
mz kanye: Criously am an OAU std en I saw d scene..it was irritating..wen dey eventually draggd d mum outsyd en d placental fell down..it got so irritating en I left 4 mi room

eeeeewwww! Nawa o....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Vessel4christ: @mod if u'r interested in d story, i posted d Full detail in d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1330030/oau-student-gives-birth-attempts
i was an eye witness.
You de find front page ,may the 201 gods of ife not make the front page for u
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Policewoman(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wah o. Thank God the baby is still alive. Boys and Girls make una dey zip up. AIDS IS REAL!!!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Segunia(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Iceprincehkn: Bed space 4r sale! Awo blck 8 rum... PM me if u ar interested
castle of great men
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Afritop(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
THE INDULGENCE OF PREMARITAL SEX IN OAU IS ALARMING. AT A TIME I THOUGHT THE SCHOOL IS RELIGIOUS GIVEN THE HIGH NUMBER OF FELLOWSHIPS SPRINGING UP WAS WHEN SOME STUDENTS TAKE PREMARITAL SEX FOR GRANTED. I REMEMBERED A TIME IN YEAR 2006 WHEN THE SCHOOL WAS SHUT FOR MOJO BREAK DUE TO A FACE-OFF BETWEEN AWO BOYS AND THEIR MUSLIM COUNTERPART AND A TIME WHEN SOME STUDENTS UNKNOWN TO THEM THAT WE WERE WATCHING THRU A SMALL SPACE IN THE WINDOW WHERE HAVING SEX. THAT HAPPENED IN THE ROOM BEFOR MINE.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Segunia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
That should be the same block that houses the secretariat of DSM, block 5, I guess.
DSM Secretariat is in faj blk 3, if soweto catch u
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Segunia(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
the_ripper3:

Will exams hold?
ask faborode
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
From a reliable source, the girl had no intention of dumping or flushing the baby, and her pregnancy was known. She never hid it. She only went to the toilet to shyte, then the baby came out.
I believe she would have preferred to have her baby at home were it not for the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
akpan123: mz kanye, do u know which hospital she was taken to.
You earlier claimed to have called the hospital she is, and even gave the numbers you called; you are now asking a person that appears to know more the hospital. Are you OK?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Segunia: DSM Secretariat is in faj blk 3, if soweto catch u
Soweto ko Barry Blacky ni. I love these guys.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by 3ace(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
everyday: This is wickedness.What of those who do abortions.Which is worse?
For her to have done this, she must have attempted abortion but all efforts failed. To answer your question, both are wickedness. Planning to deprive your baby of motherly care by dumping it by the roadside is callous.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by akpan123(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
mr ola , l got the number online, and secondly l m not in Nigeria, l was just offering my help to miss oyin. thanks
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: Nne biko tupu uwa ekpu o, achorom ikpu gi. Iga enyetunum obere?

God punish you
Eediot
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Godson201333(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
I can't believe what im seeing...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Afritop: THE INDULGENCE OF PREMARITAL SEX IN OAU IS ALARMING. AT A TIME I THOUGHT THE SCHOOL IS RELIGIOUS GIVEN THE HIGH NUMBER OF FELLOWSHIPS SPRINGING UP WAS WHEN SOME STUDENTS TAKE PREMARITAL SEX FOR GRANTED. I REMEMBERED A TIME IN YEAR 2006 WHEN THE SCHOOL WAS SHUT FOR MOJO BREAK DUE TO A FACE-OFF BETWEEN AWO BOYS AND THEIR MUSLIM COUNTERPART AND A TIME WHEN SOME STUDENTS UNKNOWN TO THEM THAT WE WERE WATCHING THRU A SMALL SPACE IN THE WINDOW WHERE HAVING SEX. THAT HAPPENED IN THE ROOM BEFOR MINE.
storyteller!!all u statd cld av happend in any university,so shat the fuucck..

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Policewoman(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:

God punish you
Eediot
Chai, that guy is too raw for my liking. Haba!!!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seriously, if this thing is true, it's not funny!
Placenta fell out keh
What kinda scene is that
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Katier00(f): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tundecool:
*so sweet* GOD will surely give u ur'z!
thanks dear for ur prayers
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
coogar: it seems 60% of NL users went to or are schooling in OAU.

Great Ife. Well, Seun himself na ex-Ife.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by jamesope04(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*
Mr "Know all", check your spellings too. I bet you too can't tel d difference between "differenciate" n "differentiate". Dnt tel me u badged a second degree 4rm OAU. #Pot calling kettle black#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Soweto ko Barry Blacky ni. I love these guys.
If you know Barry Blackky, then i know you. Confirm
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Afritop: THE INDULGENCE OF PREMARITAL SEX IN OAU IS ALARMING. AT A TIME I THOUGHT THE SCHOOL IS RELIGIOUS GIVEN THE HIGH NUMBER OF FELLOWSHIPS SPRINGING UP WAS WHEN SOME STUDENTS TAKE PREMARITAL SEX FOR GRANTED. I REMEMBERED A TIME IN YEAR 2006 WHEN THE SCHOOL WAS SHUT FOR MOJO BREAK DUE TO A FACE-OFF BETWEEN AWO BOYS AND THEIR MUSLIM COUNTERPART AND A TIME WHEN SOME STUDENTS UNKNOWN TO THEM THAT WE WERE WATCHING THRU A SMALL SPACE IN THE WINDOW WHERE HAVING SEX. THAT HAPPENED IN THE ROOM BEFOR MINE.

Battle of the stone March 14-15, 2006.

Memories.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
delors: If you know Barry Blackky, then i know you. Confirm

Who are these DSM guys without mentioning Tony Fash, Saint, Legacy, Tomi, Burkina, Maxwell etc

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ajistai2003(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*
you that can't even spell ''differentiate'' correctly was complaining of someone being one of the problems of the education system. U beta remove d log in ur eyes b4 tryin 2 remove d dust in odas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.