Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (52302 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ismailaoladayo: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
so these student doesn't use condom like 2face?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ugotuf(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
THANK GOD THE BABY WAS FOUND ALIVE.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
Lol na PHL 101

You sure?

CHM 101 All students in faculty of Science, Tech, health Sciences, Pharmacy, Agric and part of Faculty of Education and EDM

Basically only Admin, Law, Social Sciences and Arts have nothing to do with CHM 101
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR LMAO. THAT KID WILL BE A FUTURE HEADMASTER OF SOME SCHOOL. A HEAD HONCHO AT HIS WORK. A VERY HEADY KID. grin grin

Understatement bawo?

Try pushing a watermelon through a donut hole
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Great Ife, Great Ife!
Africa's most beautiful campus
Conscious, vigilant, progressive,
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture
Sports and struggle
Great Ife! I love you
There is only one Great Ife in the universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^^ lol grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
dayokanu:

You sure?

CHM 101 All students in faculty of Science, Tech, health Sciences, Pharmacy, Agric and part of Faculty of Education and EDM

Basically only Admin, Law, Social Sciences and Arts have nothing to do with CHM 101
Well i would come argue this wid you if you create a trend for it presently this is for the baby that almost got flushed by some .......
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Adamo84(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sad, Hope its not true sha. Fingers crossed till...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Gunzilla(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
This Ola Johnson should shut up jare...Na only you go Ife ? All you bush Awo boys sef !! :-
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
Well i would come argue this wid you if you create a trend for it presently this is for the baby that almost got flushed by some .......

jamb should be blamed for your situation, so, i blame jamb. undecided

although, it wasnt jamb who made you devilish?

you do sound like a scammer however, not even sure jamb should be involved since there's no evidence you ever took it.

did someone take it for you perhaps?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
dayokanu:

You sure?

I feel for students taking CHM 101, after going to Ajose Lecture Theatre (AJLT) as early as 5 or 6am to get front seats for a class of 8am, only to be given "F".
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Vessel4christ(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
@mod if u'r interested in d story, i posted d Full detail in d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1330030/oau-student-gives-birth-attempts
i was an eye witness.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by justplainpaul(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No lie, I was thinking the same thing.

Women try o

Shame on the wicked mother sha
i`m not a joker, but aint u the girl that they said has a bleached skin and a satelite sized ear. and you have the guts to use innuendoes on another girl`s private part. how i wish i can give u a big knock 2tru the net for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I feel for students taking CHM 101, after going to Ajose Lecture Theatre (AJLT) as early as 5 or 6am to get front seats for a class of 8am, only to be given "F".

shocked shocked shocked

Nothing will make me take an 8am lecture
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gunzilla: This Ola Johnson should shut up jare...Na only you go Ife ? All you bush Awo boys sef !! :-
What is your problem with that?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Understatement bawo?

Try pushing a watermelon through a donut hole
LOL UNDERSTATEMENT AS IN I AM AGREEING WITH YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE LOW BALLING THE POINT YOU MADE. YEAH SO WHEN THE WATERMELON PASSES THEROUGH THE DONUT HOLE CAN THE HOLE EVER BE DONUT SIZED AGAIN ? grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
justplainpaul: i`m not a joker, but aint u the girl that they said has a bleached skin and a satelite sized ear. and you have the guts to used innuendoes on another girl`s private part. how i wish i can give u a big knock 2tru the net for your stupidity.

Slap yourself for me. I'm sure your arsehoe is wider than her dialated cervix........dumbazz ngga
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
dayokanu:

You sure?

well, you just answered your own question?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: LOL UNDERSTATEMENT AS IN I AM AGREEING WITH YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE LOW BALLING THE POINT YOU MADE. YEAH SO WHEN THE WATERMELON PASSES THEROUGH THE DONUT HOLE CAN THE HOLE EVER BE DONUT SIZED AGAIN ? grin grin

Ohhh o se, dear grin
Lol if it doesn't resize, how do you think you have younger and older sibling?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

shocked shocked shocked

Nothing will make me take an 8am lecture
They are always compulsory. What do you say about Angel of Chemistry and other lecturers that fix classes for 7am? L'ogba yi!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mkoabiola: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
#sad# ds may b d future GEJ.
Students will surelu do amebo,d culprit cannot go scot free.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
ManTiger:
That was then, I'm a complete guy, fun + studies. When did you finished? Which course? We might have Jam each other for Phil class shaar.
The truth remains that 90% of Ife(OAU) graduates don't know how to write good english. U no learn concord for jss2 ? I dey cry 4 ur head hia.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: The truth remains that 90% of Ife(OAU) graduates don't know how to write good english. U no learn concord for jss2 ? I dey cry 4 ur head hia.

at this rate, you should stick to speaking your dialect, because english clearly doesnt gell with you. undecided
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ohhh o se, dear grin
Lol if it doesn't resize, how do you think you have younger and older sibling?
THERE ARE MEDICAL PROCEDURES CALLED VA-GINAL TIGHTENING. cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
They are always compulsory. What do you say about Angel of Chemistry and other lecturers that fix classes for 7am? L'ogba yi!

It's always those science classes that are usually early
It's ridiculous ......
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by justplainpaul(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Slap yourself for me. I'm sure your arsehoe is wider than her dialated cervix........dumbazz ngga
you crack and one dollar LovePeddler. you have the guts to talk back at me?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

jamb should be blamed for your situation, so, i blame jamb. undecided

although, it wasnt jamb who made you devilish?

you do sound like a scammer however, not even sure jamb should be involved since there's no evidence you ever took it.

did someone take it for you perhaps?
That guy needs deliverance o
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: THERE ARE MEDICAL PROCEDURES CALLED VA-GINAL TIGHTENING. cheesy

In Nigeria Ewoooooooo.......
Lol that one na oyinbo tinz
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Dsage1: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
dayokanu:

maybe una don shine each other Kongo sef before for motion ground, Social Sciences basement or on top of health sciences

Lol, this post make me remember my gf then. Before I got a place at town in the 2nd semester of part 2, Na Ajose area(agric lecture theatre precisely) we dey used.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
justplainpaul: you crack and one dollar LovePeddler. you have the guts to talk back at me?

You're your mother's son
She should have flushed you down the gutter.....I'm sure she tried......and this is the fcukking sperm that won. Jeez
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

at this rate, you should stick to speaking your dialect, because english clearly doesnt gell with you. undecided
your schoolmate wrote "when did you finished". Were you taught something like that at OAU? @ you, what is doesnt ?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It's always those science classes that are usually early
It's ridiculous ......
I did a sociology course, SOC 302 in my part 3 at part 7AM. I left home at 6AM because I was staying off-campus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.