Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) (2513 Views)

OAU Student Allegedly Caught Trying To Flush A Newborn Baby Down The Toilet / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by theutopianex: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2013
you wonder what you kids are doing in school!! i hope we all learn to keep an extra eye on our wards. this is real
click on the link for full story
http://9jawetindey..com/2013/06/oau-girl-try-flush-pikin-wey-she-born.html

Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
But what kind of nonsense is this.when i see things like this i wish God gave powers to humans to choose the womb or sperm through which they will pass through.

Some couples are out there who will give anything to have just a child and here is someone suffering from youthful exurberance and gross foolishness flushing down an infant.smh.its just a pity.

I am sure that When she is ready to marry,she will package herself,like someone who a child has not passed through her vagina.anyway i dont pity the men too,men usually get what they deserve :/
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by ciphoenix: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2013
How would the baby fit in a toilet hole? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Oh Lord!!
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by theutopianex: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2013
maybe she didnt know she was in labour... im just trying to make sense out of the whole thing!! she cant be that stupid to try to flush the baby down, shes in elect elect... this is just crazy
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by AbuMikey(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
It shall not be well with the Doer and the Doee of this Miserable and Disgusting Act!!!expect if the person is abnormal!!
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
yet some people will still be against abortion......such women do NOT deserve to go through a pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Abu Mikey: It shall not be well with the Doer and the Doee of this Miserable and Disgusting Act!!!expect if the person is abnormal!!
lol,this kind of curse is unnecessary especially when the father and mother is still alive.

even if you dont curse,the law of seed time and harvest time still operates.even the bible says a curse without a cause is useless
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by elevatedblog(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Are you telling this is happening in this country or another country grin
Because I can imagine how on earth this can of situation can be possible and even thought about about the house girl
Anyway, may be na Oga get the baby and the girl wan save Oga name
Re: Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) by Ninapha(f): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Huum, poor child? What a way to be 'mothered'!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It? / Children Are No Longer Retirement Plans / Bet9ja Virtual Gambling Has Killed Me. I Lost My Salary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.