Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,540 members, 7,908,464 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Lawyer With A Heart - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Lawyer With A Heart (727 Views)

Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! / A Lawyer In Heaven / A Lawyer Wrote A Love Letter To Another Lawyer See Hw It Looks Like! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lawyer With A Heart by sammy6(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2008
One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, “Why are you eating grass?”

“We don’t have any money for food,” the poor man replied.
“We have to eat grass.”

“Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I’ll feed you,” the lawyer said.

“But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree.”

“Bring them along,” the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated,”You come with us, also.”

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, “But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!”

“Bring them all, as well,” the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, “Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.”

The lawyer replied, “Glad to do it. You’ll really love my place……. The grass is almost a foot high!”
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by ohilebo(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin chai!!!!, which kind person be this lawyers self?

I nor know whether make I laff or vex undecided
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by oluyemimi(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2008
abi oh!!!!!!!!!!! shei shocked i dey vex for am angry angry
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2008
loool cheesy
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by aristole(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2008
Not only heartless but inhumane lawyer. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by ohilebo(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2008
seconded, I think the best thing na make we vex for this lawyer angry, their own too much jare
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by kayowalemi(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2008
Hey, hey, Tell the driver to stop I wan get down
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by ohilebo(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2008
grin grin grin You nor wan follow Lawyer go him house to chop grass again? lipsrsealed
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 09, 2008
Gawd
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by tytylayor: 6:49pm On May 09, 2008
kayowalemi:

Hey, hey, Tell the driver to stop I wan get down

so na u be d man with 6 children shocked

cheesy grin @joke
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by joey007(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2008
@ty
anan, why now
bad lawyer
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by elizabetta(f): 4:43pm On May 10, 2008
Human beings
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by TOYOSI20(f): 6:01am On May 12, 2008
Cool
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by bibs(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2008
lovely
Re: A Lawyer With A Heart by TawaTemi1(f): 3:01pm On May 13, 2008
The lawyer is certainly poor for the fact that he was unable to afford the service of a gardener to clear his house.

And he is cruising in a limousine, angry  angry  angry

What a mess!

(1) (Reply)

Computer Win Out At The End / The Top 10 Reasons Why A Handgun Is Better Than A Woman / Just For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.