Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Trying To Concieve Muslim Brothers And Sisters Try This - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Trying To Concieve Muslim Brothers And Sisters Try This (850 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Concieve Muslim Brothers And Sisters Try This by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
i am thankful to Allah at the same time not happy because my fellow muslim brothes and sisters are Going tru sp much to make babies i want to add my small contribution may Allah make it work put for u

1 pray and fast and tell God what you want

2 make sure both partner visit gaenecologist to verify both parties are ok and that the male sperm is up to the quantity needed

3 try and download an application call period diary which will tell you when to expect your next period, fertility period and ovulation period. the fertility period starts immediately after your period and last for 10 days while ovulation period is 6 days after your period. when trying to conceive try and inimate 4 days after your period ends, 6th day and the 10th day which is d last day of your ovulation period. note each time you try to intimate say 'Allahumo janibna alshayton wa jannib shayton mon rosqtani O’ Allah, protect us from Satan and keep the Satan away from what you bestow upon us”. IBN ABBAS reported The Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:“ When a person has sex with his wife and recites this Du'a (supplication) , If Allah gives them a baby, Satan will not harm him/her".

may Allah make it work for you all insha Allah u will all by next year carry your babies and fellow muslims should add more things our brothers and sisters can do to conceive without going through so much stress

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Perform The Ritual Bath In Islam. / FBI Pushed Muslims To Plot Terrorists Attacks: Rights Reports - Yahoo News / I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.