Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,704 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? (2426 Views)

Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ivynwa:
Hahaaa
how you dey my sister? Au revoir
U hv an infectious spirit,my friend is just laughing at ur display of affection!

1 Like

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Ivynwa(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nne m, why hurt ourselves when we can make one another happy? grin
Do have a great day Ojare.

1 Like

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ypp was gonna say same bout ivy, she's too nice.

The skunk has annihilated the thread .... that's what we have to deal with , with these stonewalled leftovers roaming about forums.

tpia@:

the matter has been resolved, but i guess the op and her cronies needed to post this picture in case some people missed it.

demonic folks.

Jehovah jaireh grin Agunmaniye
Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by baby124: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
ROTFLMAO

This pic is funny and sad at the same time. People take things too seriously.

I bet the school is not disabled compliant. That school class picture is normally taken in the location obviously.

Its not like they put the guy away. There is just no space to put him comfortably in their midst.

People these days are too sensitive o jare. Most schools, their chairs come attached with their small desks.

So i guess long gym chairs will work undecided grin cheesy cool. Funny pic. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
They actually sat him on the bench for retake with his support staff beside him, they should've thought bout that earlier to avoid brawl... it's about fighting for your right or else they'll continue to rub it off on you 'unknowingly' ( Laziness) undecided

We have a long way to go in Nigeria, seeing a child on wheelchair draws so much unsolicited sympathy , that's who he his, embrace him and look past the contraption ( chair) as I call it. Genuine empathy is only shown when nobody is looking, no need to draw any attention with your aww aww eye service.
Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by baby124: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
jidegirl12: They actually sat him on the bench for retake with his support staff beside him, they should've thought bout that earlier to avoid brawl... it's about fighting for your right or else they'll continue to rub it off on you 'unknowingly' ( Laziness) undecided

We have a long way to go in Nigeria, seeing a child on wheelchair draws so much unsolicited sympathy , that's who he his, embrace him and look past the contraption ( chair) as I call it. Genuine empathy is only shown when nobody is looking, no need to draw any attention with your aww aww eye service.

To touch that child in any way, they would have needed the parents consent, and most likely the presence of a special aide or caretaker. You just dont go around picking people up from their wheelchairs without proper authorization. Maybe they should have shifted the kids closer to the wheelchair. However, the boy is in a regular school. I dont see the need to over cater to him which may make him feel and appear less than the other kids. Do what is appropriate but not to the extent where others have to be lifting him in front of his mates, or making his mates stand around him in a school picture where other students in other classes would normally sit and look composed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
smiley
Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by armyofone(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
good thing they did the pix all over. I hope the photographer learnt a lesson: Group pix is group pix.
Such a lovely boy. I pray he stays charming in this insensitive world we live in.
Wonderful parents too, advocating for him and paying attention to little detail kiss.
I can imagine some parents using their scissors already undecided because someone missed his way.

1 Like

Re: Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank God the tread is back on track grin

Totally wrong picture. The bench is actually the problem but they should have looked for two halves so he could be in the middle/ wheelchair and all). Good thing it was retaken if not for the child's perception of people's attitude towards him today but for the plenty tomorrows ahead of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Babies Passionate About Cartoon / Where Is Idowuogbo ??? / I Need Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.