Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA (13510 Views)

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / Igbo Presidency Can Only Be Actualized With APC – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by 1soul(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
I'd only vote for APC if the presidential candidate is an Igbo......simple!

Rochas is on his own!
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by zuggy: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
You are on your own, just wait for 2015, its you that will be dumped
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nuzo1(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Hamazz1: Igbos hv always been confused people,do they hv political discipline or principle no if this dudes dump PDP to form a new party then it stands to reason that d wind of change is blowing.

This is a classic case of speakingg from both sides of the mouth.

If Igbos are confused and lack political discipline as you and your brothers are always quick to write...it then means that what Okorocha is saying is not workable.

You guys need to be consistent with your propaganda. Its becoming so predictable.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by dridowu: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2013
APC (ACN,PDP,CPC,APGA,LP, etc) just changing name but same set of people with their retardeen thinking

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by emmaliver(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha has disappointed, how can he simply jettison the party that made him a governor when PDP rejected him only to go back now and romance disgruntled elements of PDP (ACN & CPC - APC) who are only after their selfish interests. The worth of a man is not measured in terms of plenty but where he stands in time of distress. If he was that charismatic he could have settled APGA crises and build that party to attain an enviable height instead of doing ashawo party! my own opinion shaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha is a political prostitute, very soon, his presidential posters will be out. Aboki and Olu will frustrate him as usual and the next port of call is for to decamp to, am preparing Labour Party for him. Political Jumpotologist
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by jmoore(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
@Rochas Okorocha, I was not part of that meeting so count me out

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by sayitout1: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
If Okorocha is confused and wants to join APC, he should do so and not drag all Igbos into the mud.

Talking about APC, which of them head correct; is it Tinubu or Buhari?

A closer look will open your eyes to see that all these folk talking about APC are all fighting for their PERSONAL interest making the people confuse and join them.

...Okorocha please speak for yourself and not on behalf of the whole Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Ofeakwu(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha are you insane?........A̶̲̥̅♏ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ curious” beta mind your biz o°˚˚˚oº°˚˚˚˚°ºoo
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Meringe(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Igbos can't decide if they love Biafra or the President.

They are confused people.
Ur fada there!!!
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by obyrich(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2013
The APC is dead on arrival. Why are both the publicity secretary and the leader of the Abia State political structure political appointees of Okorocha? No need to flex muscle with them all I know is that there is nothing like APC in Abia State. I cant speak for other Igbo states. Maybe Okorocha just asked his friends to rally round some guys to pay him a courtesy call perhaps to create the impression they are working hard. This is what you get when conmen are elevated to the status of opinion leaders. Nigerian politicians na wa o.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2013
One_Naira: Okorocha Okorocha Okorocha ogini kwa? eeh? Ogini?

Stop fighting for parties and fight corruption, including the ones in your administration.

A party does not determine how good a politician would be. From what I've seen PDP, APC, wetin be the difference?

Ogini kwa? mtschewww
Ogini kwa u too self .:::.:::

Must all of una sleep and put head for same place abeegggiiii :::::: Ogini self !!!

Ogini Kwa joor ooo ,mtchewww !!!

#TeamRochasforVP# cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by farem: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2013
1soul: I'd only vote for APC if the presidential candidate is an Igbo......simple!

Rochas is on his own!
[color=#99000
PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE ALLOWED SOME PEOPLE OPEN THEIR MOUTHS USELESSLY TO TALK DOWN ON IGBOS. HOW CAN YOU WISH IGBO PRESIDENCY FROM APC WHEN PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT REMAIN NEGATIVE OR SCANTY? WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU SEEN COMPANY BOARD OF DIRECTORS PICKED FROM MINOR SHAREHOLDERS OR DISINTERESTED INVESTORS? Consider the Igbos political future to Answer these questions objectively. It is insanity to think that there is a short-cut to the Divine order which says WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by knash1(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Igbos can't decide if they love Biafra or the President.

They are confused people.
okorocha is speaking for him self. he is just as confuse as ahmed musa of super eagles. clueless like ideye. and miss firing like adeboyor. ndigbo can not be force to vote who we dont want. i will recomend him to read "there was a country" by chinua achebe. wake up okoroacha.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2013
abu12: Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, says there are clear indications that Ndigbo have concluded to dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the rival All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 general elections owing to the neglect of the South-East by the ruling party.
Okorocha stated this when he played host to a delegation under the platform of Igbo Rescue Mission from Abia State that paid him a solidarity visit in Government House, Owerri.
He described APC as a child of circumstance arising from the abysmal failure of PDP to deliver quality and good governance to Nigerians, adding that new party, a coalition of major opposition parties in Nigeria, is presentlybeing positioned to provide the credible and acceptable platform that will enthrone the leadership Nigerians desire.
The governor lamented the level of marginalisation meted to Igbos by the ruling PDP, pointing out that the party has continuously denied Ndigbo the five principal positions which he listed as the offices of the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker House of Representatives and the Chairman of the ruling party.
He enjoined Igbos to play politics that can guarantee them national relevance “as APC now remains the only party that has a future for Ndigbo and Nigerians going by its ideology.”
Speaking earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Ben Udensi, said that they came to demonstrate support and solidarity to the governor for his vision and leadership qualities which he noted have guaranteed dividends of democracy for Imo people.
He said that the body which was formed by Abia indigenes appointed into his administration has spread to other parts of the South-East with coordinators appointed to oversee its activities in the five states of the zone.
Udensi, who is the Special Adviser to Gov. Okorocha on Poverty Alleviation, added that having put a formidable on ground in every ward of Abia state, the leadership deemed it worthwhile to collapse the body into APC to ensure that the party wins the state and other states in the zone during the forthcoming general elections.
Similarly, the publicity secretary of the body, Hon. Ebere Uzoukwa, said the wonderful performance of Gov. Okorocha “who is widely perceived as a role model in the leadership context of Nigeria will definitely drive victory for APC in Abia and the entire South-East.”
Uzoukwa, who interacted with government house correspondents shortly after the visit, posited that going by the commitment so far shown by Gov. Okorocha towards liberating Abia, the body has started mapping out strategies that would guarantee victory for APC, which he said would
enthrone good governance in the state.
He commended Gov. Okorocha for his leadership qualities as well as the uncommon gesture in giving opportunities to others from other states to serve in his government, addingthat the governor has by that singular act proven his capacity to lead the country as a detribalised
Nigerian.
Uzoukwa, who is also the Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, enjoined Abians and the entire people of South-East to rally round Gov. Okorocha to ensure the zone is liberated in 2015 for good governance.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2050&title=Igbos-ready-to-dump-PDP-for-APC-—OKOROCHA

Speak for yourself, old man
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Ijeobioma(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Professor Peter: See political prostitute like Okorocha, very soon your posters will be out, and when they deny you a presidential ticket, will you still praise or see APC as progressive? You started from ANPP, you walked out from ANPP 's presidential primary where you were robbed. You decamped to PDP, and then to APGA. Today, you are in APC. The same people who frustrated you out of ANPP, are in merger. I believe they will still frustrate you out. Am preparing Labour Party for you as your next port of call.
U dnt really know Rochas Political history. So u beta shut ur dirty mouth.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by 1soul(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2013
farem: [color=#99000
PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE ALLOWED SOME PEOPLE OPEN THEIR MOUTHS USELESSLY TO TALK DOWN ON IGBOS. HOW CAN YOU WISH IGBO PRESIDENCY FROM APC WHEN PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT REMAIN NEGATIVE OR SCANTY? WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU SEEN COMPANY BOARD OF DIRECTORS PICKED FROM MINOR SHAREHOLDERS OR DISINTERESTED INVESTORS? Consider the Igbos political future to Answer these questions objectively. Thanks
I don't care about the party, to me they're all thesame, I just care about seeing a credible presidential candidate of Igbo extraction......gbam!

If truely it's one Nigeria that we have.....then Ndigbo should also be given the oportunity to occupy the number one position. It should be a litmus test on APC's claim of not being biased and ethnocentric.

We all know there is a hidden agender to return power to the north lol
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2013
One_Naira:

A party does not determine how good a politician would be. From what I've seen PDP, APC, wetin be the difference?
My though as well
They are all d same,the difference is just the personalities involved
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by MCKULQ(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] Okorocha you are on your own,speak for yourself. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by anytexy: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2013
PROF. PETER, u said it all. I totally agree wt ur analysis. Lets whatch and see what wll be his next line of action if APC did not give him prsidntial ticket. Which i persnaly doubt the posibility.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Miliky231(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
FOR HIS MIND.DAY DREAMING! PDP ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Segadem(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2013
From Pdp to
All-Politician-Cabal
Same of the same.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by tlaret24(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2013
okoro!okoro!!okoro!!!,hw many tymz did i cal u,hmmm stay away 4rm dis ppl o...i wonder who is instigatin u.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by hillsate: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Guys, one of the serious problems affecting Ndigbo is that they are never united, and that is why it will be difficult for an Igbo person to be president. They do not even accept their own. Just imagine how they are attacking their leader. How many northerners do you see attacking their own or even the westerners?
Ndibgo, you have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by klax(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha will you pleae shut a heel your mouth up and f u c k off. Speak for yourself and stop involving Igbo people in your stupid act. Who a hell are those Igbo you Okorocha is talking about Are you sick in your brain or what? So APC is the best option for the Igbo to follow You must really need mental help...

So Boko Haram sponsorer and sympatizers and people like Buhari, people like Tinubu are now the one the you are claiming Indigbo are ready to follow? Okorocha you are sick. May be you and your entire family you are talking about and not me or any sane Igbo man ok. I will rather not vote at all than for me to vote APC impossible, biko so speak for yourself and ssshhhhrrraaaaappp.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Decryptor(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2013
berem: Rochas Okorocha has spoken well. Kudos to my Governor. cool
So just because he Ȋ̝̊̅§ your governor, he has spoken well? He will as well wake up one morning and decide to sell Imo to the north and you will also say he has decided well. SMH!
Can someone pls tell that confused Rochas that he should speak for his state and not Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha has exposed himself as a baby politician!

Mark my words! He will get the greatest surprise of his life.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by PointB: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Let me be forthright. I like Rochas as a person; and I think he is a good politician, a leader, and one that always put the poor in his plan. I think he has done fairly well so far for Imo State, considering the resources, and the performance of the last governor. But he does not speak for Igbos as far as 2015 is concerned, and at this point. Many Igbos may vote him if he is nominated by APC as President, but expecting Igbo to dump PDP at his say-so, is quite far-fetched. Even if his is nominated as flag bearer, I personally think PDP has done well in Enugu, as well APGA in Anambra and Imo. Abia and Ebonyi is perhaps two states that is tossed in the next election. I personally don't see APC making an in-road in any of those state.

Until we have a clearer picture of what (the unregistered) APC has to offer us, Rochas speaks for himself, and himself alone on this matter, and at this point in time.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
okorocha i tell u talk is cheap. if you are living by this dream then you must be eating watery beans all this whule. in fact 2015 will surprise a whole lot.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by chrisolive: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2013
Okorocha is strictly on his own. We trusted him but he has disappointed us.
Re: Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA by amakenny: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
Is Okorocha even sure that people from his senatorial zone shall follow him to APC - unless he changes his attitude to development in the area? So far people from Okorocha's senatorial zone feel shortchanged by his administration. A stadium built in Orlu by Udenwa is being dismantled - no new one in place; all the old roads built by previous administrations in the area are being washed away, no repairs; tens of thousands of people in Orlu and Ideators have had no electricity for about one year now owing to demolition of PHCN poles; roads and drainage in these areas are done with snail speed, where is the Prince Hotel Gov. Okorocha promised in the area? etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? / The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.