Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bottycall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bottycall (907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bottycall by OsunAmazon: 3:43pm On May 10, 2008
Ever been involved in bootycalls? Are you a bootycaller? Do you think it's a fair game for both sexes because they are both getting [i][/i] laid without any strings attached?
Re: Bottycall by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2008
i doubt anyone would respond in the affirmative
Re: Bottycall by tRoOE(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2008
What a question

I love my booty Love my booty I love Booty(that should answer your question)!!!!!!!Shio
What is the diff btw booty call and FWD(THE THREAD YOU CREATED 2WEEKS AGO) grin STOP WASTING SPACE JARE
Re: Bottycall by Cadet(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2008
@TrOoE
Thanks again for the site. I'm watching some of the movies now and they rox! Yoruba movies that is smiley
Re: Bottycall by tRoOE(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2008
@Cadet
You are welcome girl cheesy cheesy and nothing is better than Yoruba movies
Re: Bottycall by Cadet(f): 5:13pm On May 10, 2008
tRoOE:

@Cadet

You're right jare. The scenes and plot makes sense. I can't get enough of them grin
Re: Bottycall by NubianQ(f): 7:58pm On May 10, 2008
well booty call aint bad. if people are happy fine, but sometimes people feel empty.

well anyone who likes to do it by all means go ahead. guys like booty calls , girls like it too so if they are both adults and approve all good
Re: Bottycall by tipsy289(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2008
i guess bootycall has its own advantage.i havent tried it yet but will soon come grin
Re: Bottycall by Sodgi(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2008
tRoOE:

@Cadet

Hmmn guess you've been spreading the 411 grin grin How far?
Re: Bottycall by tRoOE(f): 7:03am On May 11, 2008
You're right jare. The scenes and plot makes sense. I can't get enough of them grin 
@Cadet
And that is very important, sometimes you think you have an idea how it's going to end but damn there is a twist in the middle,planning on seeing a new one tonight sef,the guy just uploaded them.

Hmmn guess you've been spreading the 411 grin grin How far?
LOL yes oh I have, Thanks to you sha we are able to watch free movies grin.
Omo I dey jare just chilling with family(back to the city), long time, got your message, i replied but no answer
lmfao why are you banned now grin grin grin wetin you do

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Yourself Dateable? / Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' / All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.