Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297660 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Godvilla and also the rest of the house.........which of these ROMs is more stable in Gionee E3.....Xperia HD ROM or Canvas 4
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Godvilla and aalso the rest of the house.........which of these ROMs is more stable in Gionee E3.....Xperia HD ROM or Canvas 4
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Deejay_harry1 how much did you buy your gionee elife e5
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
KingMEXX: Guys I downloaded Batman apk and cache from Android.mob.org. and I tried to extract the cache but It kept telling me cache was corrupt. I have deleted it and downloaded the cache again buh still, it keeps giving me "corrupt zip format" and even the archive is empty
Change ur browser....
Use Android default browser or UC browser
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Godvilla you know know how much for the e5
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayceeukah007: @Godvilla and also the rest of the house.........which of these ROMs is more stable in Gionee E3.....Xperia HD ROM or Canvas 4
1. Canvas 4
2. Xperia HD v1
These are the most stable custom roms.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ajoddo: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
@dee jay harry and d rest,d pes 2012 I downloaded refuses to play on mi fine.or can h gv me or control let me wasap u so DAT u will gv me a guideline line.pls its urgent.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ibnuusamah: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Goos afternoon all:
What's their present price of elife E3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
cool

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Godvilla: Change ur browser....
Use Android default browser or UC browser
I used Uc browser the two times.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Impulse80(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
nani.666:
cool
o boy I don download the stupid one way dey android mob but it refuses to play
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
ajoddo: @dee jay harry and d rest,d pes 2012 I downloaded refuses to play on mi fine.or can h gv me or control let me wasap u so DAT u will gv me a guideline line.pls its urgent.
same guy i stayed up till 1pm giving him tot on this pes stuff. You need special help from above
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
KingMEXX: I used Uc browser the two times.
I suggest u try out the default android browser
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Godvilla: I suggest u try out the default android browser
pls follow bqck, wanna send yu a pm
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls who can help me out with he prices of Class10 16GB and 32GB memory card
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Stunning
Hibiyemsy: You all should not order goods from that stupid person that call himself elijahdre.he's a stupid thief.low life fraudster.he assured me to pay money for the gionee e3 and I was gonna receive it that very day,and that I should read all the praises that dey gave him here .stupid thing.I feel ford fool and payed 35,300 into his account around 10;20 am.by 12pm ,he said he hadn't sent it.he said if he send it,he'll give me the bla bla bla.this is 5;07 pm.he hasn't sent me any msg,he has stopped replying my msg on whatsapp.that guy is a fake.he just made the biggest mistake of his life coz his life will be more miserable than a church rat.you can bet me on that,you met the wrong person this time
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jesus!imagine all these accusation.haba.on top wat?av not dealt in a shady business and will never do.check over all the threads on naira land.no shady business with anyone.pls,yemisi,quickly rewrite your post for all to see.I have my integrity to keep,thks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Hibiyemsy: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am taking what I said earlier back.its all his fault anyways.if he had answered me on time,I wouldn't have written this.according to him,the phone is on the way,when I get it,I'll let you guys know. Elijahdre,am sorry.still expecting the phone sha
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hibiyemsy: Am taking what I said earlier back.its all his fault anyways.if he had answered me on time,I wouldn't have written this.according to him,the phone is on the way,when I get it,I'll let you guys know. Elijahdre,am sorry.still expecting the phone sha
We all know akure is a bit far from Lagos coupled with all these unpredictable hold up on the road.u will surely get your phone today by God's grace.we are not fake
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
The link to the xpera rim is BROKEN

AND I HAVE TESTED THE CANVAS RIM GOOD BUT NOT OK IN TERMS OF CONNECTIVITY YOU WILL HEY A FULL REVIEW TOMORROW I texted it myself today
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayceeukah007: pls who can help me out with he prices of Class10 16GB and 32GB memory card
16GB=#2500 and 32GB=#3500
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Godvilla you have been more than a million help to me......thanks for d price confirmation....but please which store can you recommend me to...I will be more grateful

Godvilla: 16GB=#2500 and 32GB=#3500
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
ibnuusamah: Goos afternoon all:
What's their present price of elife E3
Give a call,we will definitely supply u.08034795720
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Hibiyemsy: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
I just received the phone oo.am so sorry about what I said about elijahdre.he's a trustworthy person and i'll recommend him for anyone all over the country.elijahdre am sorry.kindly accept my apology.chargin the phone now sef
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Hibiyemsy: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayceeukah007: Godvilla you have been more than a million help to me......thanks for d price confirmation....but please which store can you recommend me to...I will be more grateful

buy from elijahdre.he's a trustworthy person
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Mogten(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
jreyez: OK I'm asking everyone undecided

What's is the price of gionee elife e5 in lagos ikeja?
hovers btw #39,000 - #40,000 depending on ur pricing skills
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
kayceeukah007: Godvilla you have been more than a million help to me......thanks for d price confirmation....but please which store can you recommend me to...I will be more grateful

There are different shops 2 get sdcard. Just make sure its class 10 as u wish 2 acquire.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by engrjoe(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Hibiyemsy: I just received the phone oo.am so sorry about what I said about elijahdre.he's a trustworthy person and i'll recommend him for anyone all over the country.elijahdre am sorry.kindly accept my apology.chargin the phone now sef

LESSONS
Never u make promises whn happy
Never u take decisions whn angry

I dnt knw Elijahdre bt he's always proven 2 be a gud guy.
Oya Mr Hibiyemsy, charge am den come make we wash am while dem Dee Jay Harry, Godvilla nd odas go transform am.
BTW thank God 4 granting d fone Journey mercies

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by engrjoe(m): 1:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Mogten: hovers btw #39,000 - #40,000 depending on ur pricing skills

Wht abt d E3 in lag? Has it dropped to #30,000?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Hibiyemsy: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Lawalmd: e3 is really a good fone got mine from elijahdre today and it's running perfect it comes with two batteries as well
hei.I just got mine.I only saw one ba3 in the pack so I dnt have 2 ba3.and pls can you help me with the rooting and browsing of this.am a novice here
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Hibiyemsy: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2013
engrjoe:

LESSONS
Never u make promises whn happy
Never u take decisions whn angry

I dnt knw Elijahdre bt he's always proven 2 be a gud guy.
Oya Mr Hibiyemsy, charge am den come make we wash am while dem Dee Jay Harry, Godvilla nd odas go transform am.
BTW thank God 4 granting d fone Journey.yea *hides my face in shame* mercies
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2013
Hibiyemsy: I just received the phone oo.am so sorry about what I said about elijahdre.he's a trustworthy person and i'll recommend him for anyone all over the country.elijahdre am sorry.kindly accept my apology.chargin the phone now sef
see newbee Na wa o see as u jst went on a rampage because you called elijahdre and he was unreachable at that time. Do you know what it takes to build a Rep for one's self online and watch it being drag to the mud in a wink of an eye, I've been dealing with him for a while now and I refer people to him as well so next time you are doing an online transaction give 24hrs before assuming you've been played

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.