Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297659 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
coolest01: Omo,I've been trying to install whatsapp+ since to no avail oh. I've uninstalled the original whatsapp that came with the fone..yet, I can't get my number verified...is there a solution to this pls?

Well did you use whatsapp before

1zt go into system & make sure you delete all traces of whatsapp there then if you had a previous whatsapp backup just restore it because that's what solves the issue or you use a high speed broadband Internet

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
harrysteeze: Yes o! we need gionee e3 accessories especially the protective back cover. i saw some good ones online....Dealers should purchase them...@godvilla pls can u help me upgrade my phone with one of those stable roms u posted for my e3?

Guy free the rom your stock is better
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Impulse80: I guess the power bank makes up for the extra battery.
BTW it seems I'm the only one with the white colour variant here cheesy cheesy

Mine too is white

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
jreyez:

Great First tinz no dey good ooo.... Wish mine came with power bank
but urs came wwith two ba3 abi
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Godvilla:

*Copy the apk to a folder on ur device’s SD card, Also make sure you know the path where you have copied it on the SD card.

*Once you have located the required APK in data/app/ on the SD card from root Explorer, tap-and-hold on its icon till u get a menu, and tap ‘Cut’.

*Now press the back button till you reach the internal memory of the device and then browse to /system/app/ and paste the apk.

*Now find the app’s icon in the list of files there and tap-and-hold on it till you get the menu.

*Scroll down in the menu 2 Permissions to bring up the permissions dialog.

*A mount query will pop u, just select Yes 2 grant mount access.

*Make sure everything under ‘READ’ is checked.
Only ‘USER’ is checked under
‘Write’ and nothing is checked under ‘Execute’.
By doing so, u have set the app permission to "rw-r-r"

*REBOOT UR DEVICE AND OPEN BROWSER*
Worked like charm, thanks again boss. You too much

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Impulse80: I guess the power bank makes up for the extra battery.
BTW it seems I'm the only one with the white colour variant here cheesy cheesy
Me too
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by transforma1(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Godvilla:

*Copy the apk to a folder on ur device’s SD card, Also make sure you know the path where you have copied it on the SD card.

*Once you have located the required APK in data/app/ on the SD card from root Explorer, tap-and-hold on its icon till u get a menu, and tap ‘Cut’.

*Now press the back button till you reach the internal memory of the device and then browse to /system/app/ and paste the apk.

*Now find the app’s icon in the list of files there and tap-and-hold on it till you get the menu.

*Scroll down in the menu 2 Permissions to bring up the permissions dialog.

*A mount query will pop u, just select Yes 2 grant mount access.

*Make sure everything under ‘READ’ is checked.
Only ‘USER’ is checked under
‘Write’ and nothing is checked under ‘Execute’.
By doing so, u have set the app permission to "rw-r-r"

*REBOOT UR DEVICE AND OPEN BROWSER*

thankz bro.....i've been looking for a way to install one stubborn file like dat
i appreciate it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Postdude: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2013
elijahdre:
we can send it to you to receive it the same day

Please drop Me your contact!! is power bank inclusive now?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2013
transforma1:

thankz bro.....i've been looking for a way to install one stubborn file like dat
i appreciate it
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!
This's what the phone section is all about.
It saddens me most people are yet 2 reaslise this......... ;(
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by LORDEST(m): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Please guys is there any Where I can get this phone in osun ?

@ elijahdre please can port the phone to me in osogbo please ??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by engrjoe(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2013
lexrichy: so u got it for 33k.Then why is it sold in Benin at 38k.

Oga enter #500 transport go plaza 4 warri, na 34k there.... Those ppl in Benin na thieves dem be. U wil spend #1200 max to nd fro. U may even price it below dat price who knows dey fit reduce like #500

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Godvilla: YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!
like i have always said, you are doing a great work here...one of the most sensible guy in nairaland fone section

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
directonpc:
like i have always said, you are doing a great work here...one of the most sensible guy in nairaland fone section
Without a doubt, we can also add yourself, 4peace, Deejay Harry, Marcjoe (even though his disses gionee alot), Brainrex, Lord_Reed and all the other tech gurus to the list. You guys have thought me a lot of stuff here and am really grateful. Let's keep up the good work, more powers to our elbow.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by transforma1(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Godvilla: YOU ARE amen TMOST WELCOME!

The app did install as I saw it among my apps but when I try to open it I get ''unfortunately virtual tennis has stoppped"

I'm currently on stock and I've Installed the same Apk b4....... I tried the browser. Apk above and its currently installed and working fine
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2013
transforma1:

The app did install as I saw it among my apps but when I try to open it I get ''unfortunately virtual tennis has stoppped"

I'm currently on stock and I've Installed the same Apk b4....... I tried the browser. Apk above and its currently installed and working fine
URRMMM.. U MEAN VIRTUAL TENNIS APK WOULDNT WANNA OPEN ON UR PHONE??

OR IT OPENS AND FORCE CLOSES!??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
This are the apps have installed on my phone so far, pls guys can you identify which of this app consume battery life the most cos I notice my battery doesn't last like before. Also du battery saver suggested I set my screen brightness to automatic, his that ok? I have used greenify to hibernate all the app except NQ Antivirus, Superuser and Du Battery Saver. Thanks and happy independence celebration.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2013
transforma1:

you mean that game is giving you trouble on e3 or na another phone?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2013
More

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
More screen shot

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
TrebleChamp: This are the apps have installed on my phone so far, pls guys can you identify which of this app consume battery life the most cos I notice my battery doesn't last like before. Also du battery saver suggested I set my screen brightness to automatic, his that ok? I have used greenify to hibernate all the app except NQ Antivirus, Superuser and Du Battery Saver. Thanks and happy independence celebration.
would recommend you remove du battery and get the latest battery doctor from playstore then open it and tap save power. Also trickle charge you battery once in a while

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2013
TrebleChamp: This are the apps have installed on my phone so far, pls guys can you identify which of this app consume battery life the most cos I notice my battery doesn't last like before. Also du battery saver suggested I set my screen brightness to automatic, his that ok? I have used greenify to hibernate all the app except NQ Antivirus, Superuser and Du Battery Saver. Thanks and happy independence celebration.
that netqin antivirus is just eating away RAM space....I don't see why it's there tho....and if you really wanna enjoy Greenify...you should go for the donate version... with that you can even Greenify system apps...that's what I use...I Greenify any app and system app that's not in use...like music player, the system web browser, Gallery...I even Greenify playstore sometimes.... I always have ample free RAM cool

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2013
cool cool cool

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2013
nani.666:
that netqin antivirus is just eating away RAM space....I don't see why it's there tho....and if you really wanna enjoy Greenify...you should go for the donate version... with that you can even Greenify system apps...that's what I use...I Greenify any app and system app that's not in use...like music player, the system web browser, Gallery...I even Greenify playstore sometimes.... I always have ample free RAM cool
Thanks man, where can I download the donate version of greenify? thanks again
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2013
directonpc:
would recommend you remove du battery and get the latest battery doctor from playstore then open it and tap save power. Also trickle charge you battery once in a while
Thanks man, would do dat now.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2013
TrebleChamp: Thanks man, where can I download the donate version of greenify? thanks again
just use Google.. search for it...you'll get it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2013
YALL CAN ALSO TRY DX TOOLBOX PRO..

DOWNLOAD IT FROM BLACKMART..

WIT IT, U CAN SET APPS THT WONT AUTOMATICALY START THEMSELVES, INCLUDING SYSTEM APPS..

AND ALSO U CAN FREEZE SOM UNNEEDED APPS THT EAT UP RAM...

U CAN ACCELERATE UR PHONE, TO GAIN MORE SUPER SPEED....

BEST OPTIMIZING TOOL FOR ME....

HAPPY GIONEE BLESSED WEEK BRODAS...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2013
TrebleChamp: Thanks man, would do dat now.
Done
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2013
TrebleChamp: Thanks man, would do dat now.
Done, would see if it help improve my battery.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2013
I tried rooting my phone...after everything, PDA.net and super user icons were on my menu..but when I tried installing titanium backup, ur says no root access...it means I didn't root the phone properly?

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
transforma1:

Kindly Uninstall the apk 4rm Titanium backup.
Its not adviseable to convert game apks to system app.
Btw: what phone are u using?
DOWNLOAD THIS APK
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2013
coolest01: I tried rooting my phone...after everything, PDA.net and super user icons were on my menu..but when I tried installing titanium backup, ur says no root access...it means I didn't root the phone properly?
What type of phone are u using?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Godvilla: What type of phone are u using?
gionee E3

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.