Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,813 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297644 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
coolest01: dude...I think u got it wrong concerning elijahdre.. I'm serving in kogi state and I bought this gionee e3 from him...and the fone was delivered to my doorstep yesterday as agreed..I dunno what ur own definition of "trustworthy" is but Elijahdre is very trustworthy..and I'd recommend him to anyone. By the way sef,how else would u wanna pay for the phone if not through his account considering the fact that u are kilometers away from him?don't say what you don't know man.
Mr man u got it ALL wrong wen u said *I shudnt say wot I dunno.. excuse me! u made ur point n dats it dude,UR POINT. U knw hw many times I called him on fone? or d chats tru whatsapp? I dnt wanna dwell on ds much cos it's not necessary. it's Gionee thread n not elijahdre's... however,I still made n those of patronizing him shud just be careful thats all... #I just pray u dont get duped smday, fool! TO u Mr Dre, wit all due RESPECT Bro, I can neva b an obstruction to a fellow man's source of livelihood once it's legit... made ma point or rather, observation because I was made to believe u at first buh noticed ur manner of doing biz z way to secretive for ma liking.. was meant to buy frm u buh thank i finally med it to PERFECT Stores.. TO CUT D WHOLE TIN SHORT,, A gud man will alwez be one, so if indeed ur genuine like sm folks say, ur God will alwez be ur guard.. #Just wish this ends here. NO BODY SHUD QUOTE ME ON THIS AGAIN PLS... #OYA MAKE D GIONEE YAN CONTINUE PLS #HAPI INDEPENDENCE
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^Mr Man, Park well. First you came here to Diss Tecno, nobody replied you, cos it was obvious you are trying to cause confusion. You mentioned @Godvilla because he was at the forefront of the then Tecno/Gionee rift, you thought he would be an ally now, but he did not even regard your post, now you bring in @Elijahre into this. I wonder what you are planning. I even thought you had the phone since, na wa ooo. Most people bought their phones from the guy, and they recommended him to others, I wonder which kine hole you comot from..... You better go back and remain there.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
There is no point wasting time on this guy. Anyways...when is the bbm portal Gonna be open for android users Na?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2013
elijahdre:
Do I really need to answer you?I don't think so cos others who believe in wat we do and av patronised us will give u an answer.av a nice day
no mind am choir he's typical stingy naija boy...I wonda what else u need when u have testimonies dat he's genuine.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Jeffy1206: no mind am choir he's typical stingy naija boy...I wonda what else u need when u have testimonies dat he's genuine.

No offence bro but I actually see some sense in what @larrybillz said...although elijahdre is legit(having bought a phone from him once) there are some ways he acts that make him seem like a dupe...I.e if you ask him for the price of a phone on nairaland,rather than quote you and answer your question straight up,he'd say to call or whatsapp him for him to give you a reply.....this could seem shady(ALTHOUGH HE IS NOT)...but as for the paying into his bank account ish,,I don't see anyother way coz that's generally the way this things work(probably except with jumia...and we have heard complains about them)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2013
mmmmmmm na wa for some people o see as larrybillz is trying so hard to spoil a fellow bro doing a genuine business to fend for his family, what do you intend to gain out of it well sha that's your own cup of tea so sip it as you like and to my bro elijahdre I say this the only thing that could stop you from making heads turn away is by not going low to the level of those trying to bring you down that way people would ever rely on testimony of others about you just keep up the good. work and to my fellow ge3 users happy new month y'all of all the custom roms I love infinity hd the most, tried most of them but you get some really nice features in some and loose the 3g option in sim 2 which is a no no for me I really need 3g on both sims
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2013
dazekid:

No offence bro but I actually see some sense in what @larrybillz said...although elijahdre is legit(having bought a phone from him once) there are some ways he acts that make him seem like a dupe...I.e if you ask him for the price of a phone on nairaland,rather than quote you and answer your question straight up,he'd say to call or whatsapp him for him to give you a reply.....this could seem shady(ALTHOUGH HE IS NOT)...but as for the paying into his bank account ish,,I don't see anyother way coz that's generally the way this things work(probably except with jumia...and we have heard complains about them)
guy do you know that you get banned for posting prices on nairaland and when you deal on nairaland how would you feel when people ask about your product and you can't reply because you've been banned so that's where the phone call options come in and moreover any serious buyer would need to talk with the person you want to deal with nah
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2013
dazekid:

DUDE, WRITING PRICES OF PHONE OR ANY BUSINESS STRATEGY, IS AGAINST D RULES OF NAIRALAND,, DRE HAS BEEN warned and BANNED LOTZ OF TIMES COX OF POSTING PRICES... THTZ WHY HE DOSNT POST PRICES NO MORE... HE SIMPLY ASK THT YHU CALL.... IF U CALL, AND U ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH D PRICE HE GIVES YHU, U CAN TELL HIM AND UR FREE TO END D TRANSACTION...

FOR ME DIS GUY HAS BEEN LEGIT, AND I ONLY ASK THT HE KEEPS UP HIS GOOD WORK...

I NO GO LIKE IF I DON HAIL PERSON FINISH, HE GO COM FALL GUYS HAND IN D FUTURE..

ELIJAHDRE HAS BEEN LEGIT IN HIS BUSINESS SO FAR... AND I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Lawalmd: mmmmmmm na wa for some people o see as larrybillz is trying so hard to spoil a fellow bro doing a genuine business to fend for his family, what do you intend to gain out of it well sha that's your own cup of tea so sip it as you like and to my bro elijahdre I say this the only thing that could stop you from making heads turn away is by not going low to the level of those trying to bring you down that way people would ever rely on testimony of others about you just keep up the good. work and to my fellow ge3 users happy new month y'all of all the custom roms I love infinity hd the most, tried most of them but you get some really nice features in some and loose the 3g option in sim 2 which is a no no for me I really need 3g on both sims
Do you have 3g on both sim for infinity HD ROM? Cos I need 3g on both sim oh, which bug have you noticed with dis ROM and how stable is it? Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2013
TrebleChamp: Do you have 3g on both sim for infinity HD ROM? Cos I need 3g on both sim oh, which bug have you noticed with dis ROM and how stable is it? Thanks
yeah you get 3g on both sims and the rom is very stable no bug even the memory problem that comes with some roms doesn't affect the infinity rom but once in a while I get lag abit which is not too often though like very rare cases sha when I try waking the screen from a sleep mode and it won't come up only d capacitive buttons would come up and after like 3 times of pressing the power button d screen would come up that's the only lag I've noticed since I've been using the rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by victoor(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2013
please please how much can I get gionee e3 now ...and can I get it in delta (warri) 4 how much pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Lawalmd:
yeah you get 3g on both sims and the rom is very stable no bug even the memory problem that comes with some roms doesn't affect the infinity rom but once in a while I get lag abit which is not too often though like very rare cases sha when I try waking the screen from a sleep mode and it won't come up only d capacitive buttons would come up and after like 3 times of pressing the power button d screen would come up that's the only lag I've noticed since I've been using the rom
Ok bro, thanks much.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: DUDE, WRITING PRICES OF PHONE OR ANY BUSINESS STRATEGY, IS AGAINST D RULES OF NAIRALAND,, DRE HAS BEEN warned and BANNED LOTZ OF TIMES COX OF POSTING PRICES... THTZ WHY HE DOSNT POST PRICES NO MORE... HE SIMPLY ASK THT YHU CALL.... IF U CALL, AND U ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH D PRICE HE GIVES YHU, U CAN TELL HIM AND UR FREE TO END D TRANSACTION...

FOR ME DIS GUY HAS BEEN LEGIT, AND I ONLY ASK THT HE KEEPS UP HIS GOOD WORK...

I NO GO LIKE IF I DON HAIL PERSON FINISH, HE GO COM FALL GUYS HAND IN D FUTURE..

ELIJAHDRE HAS BEEN LEGIT IN HIS BUSINESS SO FAR... AND I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY

Oh...now I get it..my bad,I never knew you could get a ban for posting prices of stuff on nl...
I duly apologize for my lack of knowledge..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2013
TrebleChamp: Ok bro, thanks much.
am on thesame rom. Its almost bug free but me can take screenshots with volume key and power key
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2013
can any bis service lyk mtn/eti be used without goin thru any vpn software on any of d posted custom roms
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
dasdexter: can any bis service lyk mtn/eti be used without goin thru any vpn software on any of d posted custom roms

No sir.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2013
directonpc:
am on thesame rom. Its almost bug free but me can take screenshots with volume key and power key
I take screen shots too the same way what I'm saying is that my screen freezes at times
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2013
dazekid:

Oh...now I get it..my bad,I never knew you could get a ban for posting prices of stuff on nl...
I duly apologize for my lack of knowledge..

50% of hidden post here is from Elijahdre.

I bought my own from him too,Collected money on delivery.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
cool cool cool

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Seems this phone is really good. Haven't seen any negative comments bout the phone....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
jreyez:

No sir.
tankz, i guess droid vpn wins den
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by engrjoe(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
victoor: please please how much can I get gionee e3 now ...and can I get it in delta (warri) 4 how much pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

@ plaza. Its 34k price more sha, they could reduce small thin 4rm it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Godvilla: cool cool cool
GODVILLA I GBADUN THT PORT..

POWERBANK??!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
directonpc:
Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: GODVILLA I GBADUN THT PORT..

POWERBANK??!
sure say power bank dey there?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Elijahdre abeg no mind haters, do yu sell other phone accessories? Like Xperia?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: GODVILLA I GBADUN THT PORT..

POWERBANK??!
Not powerbank....
Its a multi-purpose gadget

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
elijahdre:
Thks bro.God will continue to help us.
Did I bribe any of them for writing all these honest reports?by their fruits.......

pls is the e6 available? If not, when will you have it?
Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
elijahdre:
Thks bro.God will continue to help us.
Did I bribe any of them for writing all these honest reports?by their fruits.......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by LORDEST(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
God bless you o bro elijahdre I just got my e3 from him today !!! I paid today and phone was sent to me directly to me here in osogbo thanks so much boss !! please keep the good work !!! grin grin grin

Thanks ones agaian
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
LORDEST: God bless you o bro elijahdre I just got my e3 from him today !!! I paid today and phone was sent to me directly to me here in osogbo thanks so much boss !! please keep the good work !!! grin grin grin

Thanks ones agaian
Please, did it come with 2 batteries or PowerBank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.