Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297240 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
jreyez: Dejay harry you no dey sleep.
SLEEPING BY DIS TIME IXZ LIKE SLEEPING VERY VERY VERY EARLY , 4 ME..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 1:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Godvilla: What is the version of ur HBoot?
To know the version of ur HBoot, do the following;
Take out the battery of ur phone 4 5secs and place it back.
Hold power+vol dwn buttons, your phone will enter Bootloader/HBOOT. On the screen you will be able to read the version of ur HBOOT
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT- 1.18.0000 bro what can i do
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by AMINDA: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Godvilla, Brainex & other than techs please assist a brother. Can I use frameroot to root an infinix race bolt? I know this isn't the right thread but don't know how else to reach you
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2013
GODVILLA U SERIOUSLY, NEED TO TAKE UR CLIENTS OUT HERE AND SOLVE ON ANODA SIMILAR THREAD FOR THEM.. THIS IS A GIONEE THREAD NA..

WHY WOULD SOM ODA BRAND COM IN AND START TYPIN HOW TO ROOT BLA BLA PHONE, I KNW THIS ISNT D RIGHT THREAD...

FOR ME SHA, THAT ISNT ORGANIZED... I MAYB WRONG THO..

IM SORRY IF I AM

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2013
AMINDA: Godvilla, Brainex & other than techs please assist a brother. Can I use frameroot to root an infinix race bolt? I know this isn't the right thread but don't know how else to reach you
YES U CAN..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
@God Villa pls your number dis not going through
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
please can anyone help out with a link to download the android blackmart app? my own just dey crash anyhow. by the way awesome thread. awesome phone. been using mine for almost three months now. wanna check out one of these custom Roms to give the phone a new feel. I'm not soo techy like that, but I'm willing to take the risk and do it on my own. any help would be gratefully received though. thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Add me up on whatsapp 08140321253 if you're in lagos.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
maxdozie: PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT- 1.18.0000 bro what can i do

HTC ROOT TOOL
*Goto settings, check Unknown Sources and USB Debugging
*Plug ur device into your computer, and keep the USB on Mass Storage.
*Unzip the Root Tool.zip(Use Winrar)
*Click on Run.bat
*Follow the onscreen instrcutions
to root ur device.
*Ur device will reboot automatically and u are done.

DoomLoRd ROOT TOOL
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Villa.. You flashed the Chinese firmware before flashing custom roms??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
best rom for e3 MIUI with support for OTA update
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2463226
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
jreyez: Villa.. You flashed the Chinese firmware before flashing custom roms??
YES...

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godvilla: YES...

OK.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
@jreyez any progress with the xperia HD ROM or canvas 4
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
i'm soo dead. just tried flashing roms. i succeded in changing to the chinese build and all.. but na the canvas rom f me up. it gave me an error message that the zip file couldnt be extracted or something like that sha. wanna try out another custom rom now. maybe the xperia. had to reflash with the flashtool to be able to use the phone again. was just wondering if you can use the flash tool to install a custom rom? woulda given it to an expert but im not in lagos. na taraba i dey.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rockcalvary: i'm soo dead. just tried flashing roms. i succeded in changing to the chinese build and all.. but na the canvas rom f me up. it gave me an error message that the zip file couldnt be extracted or something like that sha. wanna try out another custom rom now. maybe the xperia. had to reflash with the flashtool to be able to use the phone again. was just wondering if you can use the flash tool to install a custom rom? woulda given it to an expert but im not in lagos. na taraba i dey.
flashing rom with cwm is better and easy. Root your chinese firmware and flash cwm then flash zip from internal sd, remove external sd if you have one
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
directonpc:
flashing rom with cwm is better and easy. Root your chinese firmware and flash cwm then flash zip from internal sd, remove external sd if you have one

thats the problem im having. it keeps giving me error mounting sd card. cant even restored backed up files cry
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
directonpc:

thats the problem im having. it keeps giving me error mounting sd card. cant even restore backed up files cry
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
please can anyone help me. im trying to flash rom, but when i enter recovery mode and try to install, it keeps giving mount error
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
elijahdre:
It should b available this month probably next 2weeks.
thanks. I ll definately get back to you in 2 weeks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayceeukah007: @jreyez any progress with the xperia HD ROM or canvas 4

Yeah bro, I'm now downloading the Chinese firmware., I'll Holla you when I'm through.... Network sucks.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
ejo e help mi. Mo wa stranded cry I Neva still see am do. The thing no free mount my emmc. I'm stuck with this empty useless Chinese firmware undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godvilla:

HTC ROOT TOOL
*Goto settings, check Unknown Sources and USB Debugging
*Plug ur device into your computer, and keep the USB on Mass Storage.
*Unzip the Root Tool.zip(Use Winrar)
*Click on Run.bat
*Follow the onscreen instrcutions
to root ur device.
*Ur device will reboot automatically and u are done.

DoomLoRd ROOT TOOL
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Rockcalvary: ejo e help mi. Mo wa stranded cry I Neva still see am do. The thing no free mount my emmc. I'm stuck with this empty useless Chinese firmware undecided
What Type of CWM are u using?

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by seaboyzen: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Help o am brick my phone how to unbrick it pls
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2013
seaboyzen: Help o am brick my phone how to unbrick it pls
DID U FLASH CWM BEFORE BRICKIN??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz4(f): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: DID U FLASH CWM BEFORE BRICKIN??

guys this is where me to needs help!!! I want to flash in cmw !! am i go to flash d chines frmware first!! have searched through the pages to locate where I first saw this I couldn't locate again!?? come to my aid o!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by seaboyzen: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: DID U FLASH CWM BEFORE BRICKIN??
no
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Godvilla: What Type of CWM are u using?
The one you gave earlier. The v6.0.2.8
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2013
seaboyzen: no
THEN GO LOOK FOR CALCARE..

INSTEAD WEY GUYS GO JUST EASILY FLASH IN CWM, AND NEVER IN UR LIFE WILL U FEAR BRICKIN AGAIN..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Netz4:

guys this is where me to needs help!!! I want to flash in cmw !! am i go to flash d chines frmware first!! have searched through the pages to locate where I first saw this I couldn't locate again!?? come to my aid o!!

[url]forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2399708[/url]

FOLLOW D LINK TO SEE HOW TO FLASH IN CWM...

AND NO, U DONT HAVE TO FLASH IN CHINESE FIRMWARE .

JUST DOWNLOAD THE IMG FILE, AND PLACE IN D ROOT OF UR SD CARD, THEN FLASH IT WITH MOBILE UNCLE TOOL...

FOLLOW D LINK...

GOODLUCK..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.