Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (298907 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz4(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: THEN GO LOOK FOR CALCARE..

INSTEAD WEY GUYS GO JUST EASILY FLASH IN CWM, AND NEVER IN UR LIFE WILL U FEAR BRICKIN AGAIN..

boss thanks so much!!!

as you said!!! No fear anymore for me

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
AMINDA: Godvilla, Brainex & other than techs please assist a brother. Can I use frameroot to root an infinix race bolt? I know this isn't the right thread but don't know how else to reach you
ar u avin any problems wit ur infinix such as ba3,hotnes,lagin...sowie if i offend any1
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by AMINDA: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Elegbede205:
ar u avin any problems wit ur infinix such as ba3,hotnes,lagin...sowie if i offend any1
No,not at all. The battery does well enough & I've never experienced hotness. It makes me to wonder why there was so many negative reviews on the race bolt thread.Its a decent phone. PS:I just rooted with framaroot in less than 20secs.Sorry for derailing guys.Am out
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
AMINDA:
No,not at all. The battery does well enough & I've never experienced hotness. It makes me to wonder why there was so many negative reviews on the race bolt thread.Its a decent phone. PS:I just rooted with framaroot in less than 20secs.Sorry for derailing guys.Am out
tanx jawe race bolt q ryt? Hw lng is the ba3 life
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Godvilla please can you help out? I'm stuck with this chinese fimware and its soo annoying. No playstore sef to start redownloading all my apps. When I try to use the cwm recovery to flash the canvas rom from my phone's storage, it gives me a mount error. When I use the memory card, it starts installing but gives a permission error after a few seconds. Please anyone that can help, I'll be grateful. I no even get odinary whatsapp fo phone again. When I tried to restore my nanadroid back up, it gave system error and my phone didn't boot again. I had to use the flashtool to reflash the phone. Someone please have mercy on a learner like me. I wee noh try it again ;(
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please does the airtel bis still work on android?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please guys, which is the best FireWall application for android?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
sylaz: Please does the airtel bis still work on android?
YES IT DOES

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
omobone: Please guys, which is the best FireWall application for android?
DX TOOL OR GREENIFY..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy Sunday.get d best out of your e3.still available.delivery to your doorstep.call or watsapp 08034795720.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
to GODVILLA & d rest gionee crew pls ma sis jst crashed her samsung galaxy core screen, & i intend to replace d screen 2moro, i nid 2 know d price b4 i go for a new screen.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 5:16am On Oct 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: YES IT DOES
Thanks. Is it all the plans or specific ones? Because i tried out their one day plan to test it and even topped it up with 10mb to kickstart but it isn't working.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2013
sylaz: Thanks. Is it all the plans or specific ones? Because i tried out their one day plan to test it and even topped it up with 10mb to kickstart but it isn't working.
LOAD 1500 AND DIAL *440*161# U WILL BE GIVEN 4GB FOR 2MONTHS...

NOTE DOSNT WORK ON ALL SIM...

PRAY THT UR SIM IS ELIGIBLE FOR D OFFER...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Trippledots(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2013
Wowww! I cant believe iv been on dis thread from page 1 right down to page forever!!.....dayum! gionee elive E3 story is a love story. Iv laughed, iv wondered at some posters, iv admired some unique contributors and ultimately iv fallen in love too.......dis is what i call a THREAD. Weldone guyz. Y'all rock.

7 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ghostface7: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2013
elijahdre: Happy Sunday.get d best out of your e3.still available.delivery to your doorstep.call or watsapp 08034795720.
Sir, does your services cover North east? Cos iam in Darazo town, along Maiduguri road, Bauchi state.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2013
ghostface7:
Sir, does your services cover North east? Cos iam in Darazo town, along Maiduguri road, Bauchi state.
maybe noo, (for the fear of bokos)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Jummymine(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
@elijahdre please is gionee e6 available and how much guarantee can you give me on the e3 if i buy it from you.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Successfully flashed up custom roms with India firmware..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2444291
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Finally sorted myself out grin. I must confess, no be small thing oh! All thanks to Baba God, and my Mama and papa wet send me go beta school grin. I'm rocking the Xperia ROM. Call me stale, but it took three days for me to do it. Even the way I take do am sef, I dey fear say make the thing no go undo. I flashed my phone with a mixture of the Indian and Chinese firmware. I didn't have a back up for my custom Rom, so I mixed the system file from the Chinese firmware inside. When I finished flashing, I just went into recovery mode and installed the Xperia ROM. No cwm, no rooting, no clearing of cache and deleting of menene. Just straight to install. Talk about beta concoction ROM. I don turn developer grin

Beware: Do not try this at home. You might not have my level of grace grin. This phone rocks share. I flashed it almost 20 TIMES because of all my experiments. The phone don see life for my hand, and by God's grace I go use am well. Thanks to you all for your help. kiss

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rockcalvary: Finally sorted myself out grin. I must confess, no be small thing oh! All thanks to Baba God, and my Mama and papa wet send me go beta school grin. I'm rocking the Xperia ROM. Call me stale, but it took three days for me to do it. Even the way I take do am sef, I dey fear say make the thing no go undo. I flashed my phone with a mixture of the Indian and Chinese firmware. I didn't have a back up for my custom Rom, so I mixed the system file from the Chinese firmware inside. When I finished flashing, I just went into recovery mode and installed the Xperia ROM. No cwm, no rooting, no clearing of cache and deleting of menene. Just straight to install. Talk about beta concoction ROM. I don turn developer grin

Beware: Do not try this at home. You might not have my level of grace grin. This phone rocks share. I flashed it almost 20 TIMES because of all my experiments. The phone don see life for my hand, and by God's grace I go use am well. Thanks to you all for your help. kiss
MORE GRACE.... cool

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
ghostface7:
yes it does.once it is Nigeria
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rockcalvary: Finally sorted myself out grin. I must confess, no be small thing oh! All thanks to Baba God, and my Mama and papa wet send me go beta school grin. I'm rocking the Xperia ROM. Call me stale, but it took three days for me to do it. Even the way I take do am sef, I dey fear say make the thing no go undo. I flashed my phone with a mixture of the Indian and Chinese firmware. I didn't have a back up for my custom Rom, so I mixed the system file from the Chinese firmware inside. When I finished flashing, I just went into recovery mode and installed the Xperia ROM. No cwm, no rooting, no clearing of cache and deleting of menene. Just straight to install. Talk about beta concoction ROM. I don turn developer grin

Incase of next time, don't bother your self flashing the Chinese firmware, flash custom roms with your default Indian firmware. cool
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
My mx Player just always quits after just about 10 seconds of playing a video.... Is there a solution to this?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
coolest01: My mx Player just always quits after just about 10 seconds of playing a video.... Is there a solution to this?
UNINSTALL D MX PLAYER AND RE DOWNLOAD FROM BLACKMART

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
coolest01: My mx Player just always quits after just about 10 seconds of playing a video.... Is there a solution to this?
Goto settings and tick HW decoder!!!

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Godvilla: Goto settings and tick HW decoder!!!
done that.. It didn't help... Same thing... Thanks anyway
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: UNINSTALL D MX PLAYER AND RE DOWNLOAD FROM BLACKMART
alright... Doing that now... Thanks for the prompt reply

This solved the problem... Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by maxdozie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Godvilla: Goto settings and tick HW decoder!!!
guyz pls hw can i update my htc sensation hboot am currently on stock 1.18.0000 nd it doesnt accept CWM ... Pls hw can i update it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls house am running on xperia HD ROM but some games like mc4,asphalt8 does not want to play......once I click on it, the screen turns black then immediately the game exit itself.......I need your help
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 3:00am On Oct 08, 2013
maxdozie: guyz pls hw can i update my htc sensation hboot am currently on stock 1.18.0000 nd it doesnt accept CWM ... Pls hw can i update it

Add me up on whatsapp. 08140321253
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2013
kayceeukah007: Pls house am running on xperia HD ROM but some games like mc4,asphalt8 does not want to play......once I click on it, the screen turns black then immediately the game exit itself.......I need your help
LOAD THE GAMES FIRST WITH DATA ON..

AFTER THEN...

WHEN NEXT U WANNA PLAY, TURN OFF UR DATA...

GOODLUCK..

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: LOAD THE GAMES FIRST WITH DATA ON..

AFTER THEN...

WHEN NEXT U WANNA PLAY, TURN OFF UR DATA...

GOODLUCK..

Will try that

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.