Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,978 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv (817 Views)

14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by horizonhotspot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
To Be honest,I dislike Kids watching the So Called "Wrestling"

A young teen beat his little half-sister to death using wrestling moves he'd copied from the TV, police claim.

Devalon Armstrong, 13, is accused of repeatedly slamming Viloude Louis, 5, onto a bed, punching her in the stomach, jumping on her back and elbow-dropping into her kidneys.

She suffered broken ribs, internal bleeding and liver lacerations from the brutal bashing at their Terrytown, Louisiana, home.
Cops say Armstrong was babysitting his younger sibling on Sunday afternoon when he decided to test out some moves he'd seen on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Later complaining of having a stomach ache, she went upstairs to brush her teeth — before being found by her brother 30 minutes later in crippling pain on the bathroom floor.

Realizing she was no longer breathing, Armstrong took her downstairs to the sofa and dialed 911.

READ MORE HERE >>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/06/13year-old-boy-allegedly-kills-half.html

Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by papi22(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Can you see me..... Well done boy
Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
So sad

1 Like

Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by Coldblooded(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oh! She is lovely,may her soul rest in peace.

If na like dis John Cena started, he would not end up in the ring,but in jail.

Why must he try his new wrestling moves on a girl,guys no dey his sch?
I tot a 13yr old oyibo boy should be smart enough to understand the regular warnings of "don't try this at home/school or anywhere" that usually accompany d wrestling show.

1 Like

Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by mysticgal(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aww pretty little girlembarassed and i seriously advice parents should watch and regulate what their kids watch cos kids most likely pratice what they watch and hear.
Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
horizonhotspot: To Be honest,I dislike Kids watching the So Called "Wrestling"

A young teen beat his little half-sister to death using wrestling moves he'd copied from the TV, police claim.

Devalon Armstrong, 13, is accused of repeatedly slamming Viloude Louis, 5, onto a bed, punching her in the stomach, jumping on her back and elbow-dropping into her kidneys.

She suffered broken ribs, internal bleeding and liver lacerations from the brutal bashing at their Terrytown, Louisiana, home.
Cops say Armstrong was babysitting his younger sibling on Sunday afternoon when he decided to test out some moves he'd seen on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Later complaining of having a stomach ache, she went upstairs to brush her teeth — before being found by her brother 30 minutes later in crippling pain on the bathroom floor.

Realizing she was no longer breathing, Armstrong took her downstairs to the sofa and dialed 911.

READ MORE HERE >>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/06/13year-old-boy-allegedly-kills-half.html

This goes beyond the influence of watching TV. The boy in question obviously has a lot of deep-rooted issues that need to be sorted out in the sanctity of psychic unit.

My boys watch wrestling all the time, but would never lift a finger to harm a single strand of hair of their baby sister's.

No, @OP, the parents failed woefully in their duties of bringing up a well balanced teenager. Don't blame it all on the media.
Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by rezzy: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
At 13, the boy should be wise enough no to try this. And she was a pretty girl. RIP
Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Negative effect of television violence on children
Re: 13year Old Boy Kills Sister With Moves He Learned From World Wrestling On Tv by coogar: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
very unfortunate!

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Mother In Law / Christian Education And It's Beneficts To The Family. / Pls Help My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.