Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,261 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. (19601 Views)

‘our Weapons Are Not Inferior,’ Military Replies Minister Lai Mohammed / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by brown3: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
cogitoErgo: hunting rifles? are they trying to act Baba Suwe here or what
no they want sing in olamide voice. wonfe pa aja funwa lobo(they want tell us say dog na monkey)
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by samkoro: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ's hands are not clean!!!

He is always connected to those destroying the country.

-- Subsidy thieves

-- Pension thieves

-- Boko Haram sponsors

-- Arms dealers

Etc..

You are right because he is too sociable.But the real people breeding,training ,sponsoring and supporting the terrorists are Mohammadu Buhari,Bola Tinubu and Liar Mohammed.They even built political parties( A.C.N, CPC) and hotels (oriental foe these terrorists.

If u say I'm lying,let me ask.

Who has Oriental hotel?

Who promised monkeys and baboons to see blood?

Who gave a speech to his supporters and Almajiris in the North .Motivating them to defend their votes.His almajiri supporters approached Buhari to give consent to their intension to kill in protest.We all saw some 14 yrs old boys weilding sticks and dagger4.

Who protested against the recent deployment of troops and state of emergency? Are they not northern elders,Tinubu,Mohammed Buhari and lie Mohammed.

Why was Buhari chosen by the Bokoharam to dialogue for them before he declined.?

Nigerians have poor memory.We seem to have forgotten the tears,sorrow and agony caused by the blood spilled by the actions and words of these men.

We will always criticise the government for doing things right or wrong.

7 Likes

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by samkoro: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Garri the 1st: GEJ's hands are not clean!!!

He is always connected to those destroying the country.

-- Subsidy thieves

-- Pension thieves

-- Boko Haram sponsors

-- Arms dealers

Etc..

You are right because he is too sociable.But the real people breeding,training ,sponsoring and supporting the terrorists are Mohammadu Buhari,Bola Tinubu and Liar Mohammed.They even built political parties( A.C.N, CPC) and hotels (oriental foe these terrorists.

Who has Oriental hotel?

Who gave a speech to his supporters and Almajiris in the North .Motivating them to defend their votes.His almajiri supporters approached Buhari to give consent to their intension to kill in protest.We all saw some 14 yrs old boys weilding sticks and dagger4.

Who protested against the recent deployment of troops and state of emergency? Are they not northern elders,Tinubu,Mohammed Buhari and lie Mohammed.

Why was Buhari chosen by the Bokoharam to dialogue for them before he declined.?

Nigerians have poor memory.We seem to have forgotten the tears,sorrow and agony caused by the blood spilled by the actions and words of these men.

Please,let me ask.

When did rocket propelled grenades become devices for hunting bush rabbits?I'm still trying to solve this mathematics.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Not only hunting rifle dey ve gone to cook up lies, abeg wot kind of animal are dey hunting with weapons of mass destruction? Mehn dis lebanes pple can sabi lie, plus dey should show us were and were they ve gone hunting using those weapons, heartless fellows. We are watching and waiting wink
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
samkoro:

Who has Oriental hotel?

Please,let me ask.

When did rocket propelled grenades become devices for hunting bush rabbits?I'm still trying to solve this mathematics.
no worry na dinasur dem dey hunt with the Ak47
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by dad007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
[size=28pt]Fools all over the thread.
a terrorist just told the court he is here to hunt you guys and all you can see there is GEJ?
Again, foooooools!
Im out![/size]
You dey mind dem,fooooooooooools

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by toluxa1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hunting Rifles? Are they trying to kill God? shocked
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by flexymole: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
At the end these terrorist will be vindicated by Nigeria judicial system, please i ask either the US or Israel to ask for extradication for them to be tried, Guatanamo suit those guys i swear.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by jjcbuthot: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
PHfinest: 1) So the Terrorist brings a picture showing their guy shaking GEJ as their defence?
2) To corroborate the GEJ = Terrorist story?
3) And they claim they use the weapon for hunting?
4) and the only thing some Nairalanders see is what? That PDP+GEJ = Boko Haram

Hence derailing the thread as usual...politicising even the safety of our country!

If they are hunting guns, let use it to hunt down the whole Terrorist empire!
Whether they are PDP or GEJ or "the making the country ungovernable Chieftain", Hunt them down and prosecute them.
Let the Nairaland pro Bokos complain all they may

When all the facts come together and the scales fall from your eyes, you will be surprised. Azazi said PDP was behind Boko Haram. He didn't say GEJ was not aware or not involved...

Azazi was forcibly removed by the big powers in government because of that statement. Why was he removed with the approval of GEJ for making this statement?

Who killed Azazi and why was he killed? And a xtian governor from Kaduna was sacrificed to make the whole plot look like accident and shift peoples' focus to Kaduna politics - and the muslim/xtian divide.

I know someday, the real killer/sponsor of boko haram will be revealed for the whole world to know.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by jjcbuthot: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
samkoro:

Who has Oriental hotel?

Please,let me ask.

Dullard... Asking people to protect their votes is the same as sponsoring Boko Haram? If you are contesting an election, you will not ask your supporters to protect their votes?

Oshiomole asked the people to "kill" whoever tried to rig the last election... What do you have to say about that?

I laugh when people refuse to use their God given brain.

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by bobbyL(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
OK.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by bobbyL(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
The hunters have become the hunted.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ayatullah(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
I strongly believe they may be saying the truth that what was found in the house were mere hunting rifles, it is possible our security forces planted the other weapons, after all we have such history, if we can remember what happen in the case of the APO SIX who were our citizens........let us wait for the court drama to fully unfold.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Longeria(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
SHARAAAAP there,
What do you mean by hunting rifles, hunting human or animal? So this is the best argument Bamidele Aturu, their lawyer can give? Hunters indeed.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ochek: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Have you guys forgotten so soon? That anything is possible in 9ija. They ve come to hunt dinosaurs in 9ija.
If na fellow 9ijerian now, them for don booth him mouth finish with interrogations but see how those wicked souls dey smile and wave for Tv.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ochek: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ayatullah: I strongly believe they may be saying the truth that what was found in the house were mere hunting rifles, it is possible our security forces planted the other weapons, after all we have such history, if we can remember what happen in the case of the APO SIX who were our citizens........let us wait for the court drama to fully unfold.

Where them DSS dey abeg. We have an accomplise of the bad guys on NL.
@Mod. Pls take note.

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Those are proffessional hunting rifles, for the hunting of rats and rabbits. by the way did they have any scud missiles mr tomahawks?
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Spiritmask: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
If i am d chief judge, i'll sentence them to death by starving.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by dulphines: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
I need an assault rifle to hunt-down the Cat or group of Cats that scratches my cars at night.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by ritux: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Some of the dullards, shallow minded retardees on nairaland include but not limited to

Baba_Eleko
jjcbuthot
kkkp
lacasa
Garri the 1st
egift

FO0LSSS

6 Likes

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by adepojuis: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
My questn is this:how did those wepons find its way into d country and when,who gave d permit for d importation.how long have d suspect been in d country,who are they working for(coz i dont want to belive they are just doin it on their own)and what do they stand to gain.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Reference(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hmm. Hunting rifles. Now it makes sense. Bumped into Van Damme at NAIA. Seems Hard Target II was scheduled to be filmed in Kano. With Fawaz replacing John Woo in the directors chair of course.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by lacicrips(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yeah right! For hunting human heads.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by tuke: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
pls pardon my myopic legal understanding, mr ahmed raji,SAN, counsel 2 d accused produced pix of presidential handshake as evidence 4 wat?why do we like making fools of our institutions.haba.why not pix of birds n deers dat were brought dwn wit grenades,anti-aircraft guns.na wah o!we human beings shld piti ourselves na.dn't throw stone in d market.

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by ewet: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Can you imagine this nonsense. Since whn did anti-tank missiles and RPGs bcom hunting weapons. These eople must really take us for fools. Thy shuld all be rounded up and labeled terrorists and shuld be treated as such.

I wont be surprisedto find out these are Boko Haram apologists and who must ave benefited immensely from the dysfunctional nature of Nigeria.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by babadem2much(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
c dia mouth like mere hunting guns, when did Lebanese started hunting in 9jerian forest? ewu Boko
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by dozai: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
emk4lif: The level of illiteracy and crass ignorance
exhibited on nairaland is alarming, the minister in question was part of the lebanese president's delegation that visited GEJ two months ago, Hezbollah has a political wing in Lebanon with 30% of the Lebanese Parliament, hate has blinded the sense of reasoning of some of u
So therefore. they are free to smuggle and use rpg. anti tank grenades. Ak47 etc into d country. They re lucky it wasn't Abacha or Idiagbon time. By now 6ft for be their case. Idiotas hunting with RPG. Dinasaurs don full naija.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Vado(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nigeria must be Jurrasic park then. They were hunting down T-Rex. Cu.nts!
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
I don't even know why any nigerian lawyer should be standing in defense of these terrorists. angry

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
RPG And anti-tank missiles for huntin? WTF

Pls don't presume to tell me the buffalos are ridin a T-29 armoured tanks...
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by fr3do(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
mancheeutd: dude i guess its only in Nigeria they use rocket propeller and ak47 for hunting cos Nigeria has lots of forest fool left 4me i'd say secretly kill them and those lawyers representing them

no!
Law must take its course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Recently? / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.