Stats: 3,197,875 members, 7,966,278 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31716 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by jascon1(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2013
nuelkaosi: Does that mean OJB cnt afford 16m after hw many years in music What has he been doing wif his money.
Drinking, living like Quincy Jones and forking university students.
From back in 2006 his production fee per track was 50k-100k. He was a producer/singer. Selling million to alaba marketers n earning mega in shows n exploiting upcoming artists n big stars like omotola n tuface
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by adwem2003(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Walahi, if †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥ guy shld die,I •̸№ go buy any of dos calld fake artist cds again. If U̶̲̥̅̊ can't help a colleague, wat den re U̶̲̥̅̊ preachin in songs?.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
So many POOR people on this thread! smh
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tyson99(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
tintingz: i dont know if p-square have supported buh their tweet make alot of sense and encouraging fans to help...

Peter Okoye @PeterPsquare

OJB Jezreel, you've got our supports and prayers. We can't afford to lose you. Thanks peeps for also showing love for a brother.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/348055398474981376?p=v

How does jazzy tweet encourage fans to support after he snaped pics with his 2M wine??

Note: am not jazzy hater smiley

What most people don't know is that there celebs live fake lives a lot,so its a 50-50 issue both of them(jazzy and psquare)might have donated or not...but saying jazzy poses with this and that doesn't make sense to me,if we should look at it wizkid and tuface should be up to the task to pay up the bill cos of what the guy has done in their lives.its not worth being on air
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
jascon1:
Drinking, living like Quincy Jones and forking university students.
From back in 2006 his production fee per track was 50k-100k. He was a producer/singer. Selling million to alaba marketers n earning mega in shows n exploiting upcoming artists n big stars like omotola n tuface
i thank God for my own oooo
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre: **I can't believe these posts i'm seeing here...alot of ignorant and slow pokes...

*when did don jazzy buy 384 million wine?
*didn't psquare clarify they dont have a private jet?
*is wizkids porsche not just 15 million naira?

even if donjazzy has donated 5 million, its normal to still solicit support for the guy...so what is wrong with his tweet? except most of you are just local and have really crude minds....

From the way most of you here talk, i'm sure if you were financially more fortunate people, you wont even help!

*if you dont have any sensible thing to say, just stop posting thrash and go find a way to better your life....Local barbaric haters
First, don't underrate anyone. Second, I am sure majority of people already knew that that over-hyped wine Don Jazzy posed with, was a mere attempt by Alex to enter the Guiness book of record/world record as one those that created or produced the costliest wine in the world because what made the wine seem costly was the packaging- bottle, gold and diamonds on the bottle, which looks like an asset that can be resold in future if bought. But Don Jazzy posing with it didn't do good to his personality if u don't know cos I know so many men that matters that did criticised him and Alex Amosu for that rubbish invention amidst high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria, all he tot of was to create such product to further lure public/political, etc functionaries into looting and spending lavishly.

Now, to OJB issue. I am sorry to sound this way, his case ought not to create much societal noise, and I am sorry to also say that I can't donate a kobo to such cause, yes! Tomorrow, I will be called to donate to save wizkid from cancer, and maybe Dbanj from HIV right Jokers!

There are one million and one Nigerians suffering and dying of several illnesses including renal failure that no one hear about, and some die becos they can't afford just a hundred thousand naira, so what happens to them? Why is OJB's case different, huh Why are the so-called celebrities making so much fuss about it Why can't they handle it as one of their own Must the entire Nigerians contribute to help him amidst other common Nigerians dying of the same illness without any help, when OJB's fake friends and colleagues can't afford to foot this bill from their lot They don't want to let just 15million go out of the millions they always brag off, so they can have more to throw on girls and on drinks, sighs.

People should donate to save poor Nigerians dying daily at different general and federal owned hospitals. A celebrity ought to be taken care of by his/her celebrity friends as a matter of fact. If u like, call me names, that's my view on it and y most Nigerians won't donate.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
RedBenson: FACTS:
1) Don Jazzy = 1bottle of Wine, N384m
2) Psquare = Private jets (cost ranges in billions) and many other assets
3) Tuface = Ever Richer & popular than thou plus recent marriage bonuses (Latest Prado Jeep cost N18m and raw cash of N5m frm Akpabio) & many others. Meanwhil i can buy d Prado N14m if he wills 2 sell it 2 help a fellow.
4) Wiskid = Crashed N50m ride & called N500,000 cheap money.
5) Davido = D son of d ever multi billion naira rich man and has made so much money in d music industry.
Dbanj = I no fit talk
Banky W = I no fit talk
Timaya = hmmmmmm
Iyanya = N60m contract
J-martins = hmmmmmm
and so many others.
D time is here to help a bro. If u're d one, am sure he wuld've helped u unless u think otherwise. If this dude dies because of ur negligence, we ur honest fans will cease to buy ur albums and they wil be no more endorsement of contracts and invitations for show. Show a brother love. Money no be wahala here.

Stil then, we're all our bros' keepers. Notin is too small or too big.
Facts:
1. The champagne was actually a gift. He can offer 1m
2. Peter was denied owning any jet. They don't hv any jet. They can offer 1m
3. 2face has other responsibilities. He can afford 1m.
4. And who ever told you the car is worth N50m? Calling 500k cheap money is called packaging. He can as well afford 1m though.
5. Davido is there sha.

Just know that as they are under obligation to make contributions, so do every single one of us. And by the way, those guys never told you they won't contribute.

Good day sir.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
justsayemma: Some of dis celeb r rich,but not as they portray it 2 b,its called packaging.as Don baba J,has said,we all have 2 help in our own little way.

Gerraway, I won't be suprise to find out u r one of d celebrities in disguise here in Nairaland. #Stingymotherfuckers.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Godson201333(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
All i have is prayers,Ma God be with him and also i am listening to his song....Searching.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Godson201333(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Firstgentleman1:
Facts:
1. The champagne was actually a gift. He can offer 1m
2. Peter was denied owning any jet. They don't hv any jet. They can offer 1m
3. 2face has other responsibilities. He can afford 1m.
4. And who ever told you the car is worth N50m? Calling 500k cheap money is called packaging. He can as well afford 1m though.
5. Davido is there sha.

Just know that as they are under obligation to make contributions, so do every single one of us. And by the way, those guys never told you they won't contribute.

Good day sir.

See HEAD are you an UPCOMING ARTIST?You've got a good lyrice above and the title of your song should be LIAR
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sweetgala(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

So because he hasn't gone on twitter 2 say au much he is going/has contribute(d) he is a bad man abi? If he cums out 2 say au much he is donating now u wud b d first to lecture him on au 2 give without announcing 2 d whole world. Nigerians sha!

He is soliciting for funds from the populace. Between them they should have come up with the relatively meagre amount. I'm sure don jazzy must have put something down but as a chairman in the industry he should be able to command the remaining out of the pockets of the others. Him psquare banky alone should be up to the task.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Melancholy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Brimmie: Jazzy I Knw U Gon Contribute!!

Whiskeyyy!!? Whr DaFuq Are U!?? undecided undecided

-------------------------------
Last Bullet: Is 2face really a good man??
yea, that a good question cos OJB contribute to where he(2face) is today musically nau!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
DailyNews: First, don't underrate anyone. Second, I am sure majority of people already knew that that over-hyped wine Don Jazzy posed with, was a mere attempt by Alex to enter the Guiness book of record/world record as one those that created or produced the costliest wine in the world because what made the wine seem costly was the packaging- bottle, gold and diamonds on the bottle, which looks like an asset that can be resold in future if bought. But Don Jazzy posing with it didn't do good to his personality if u don't know cos I know so many men that matters that did criticised him and Alex Amosu for that rubbish invention amidst high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria, all he tot of was to create such product to further lure public/political, etc functionaries into looting and spending lavishly.

Now, to OJB issue. I am sorry to sound this way, his case ought not to create much societal noise, and I am sorry to also say that I can't donate a kobo to such cause, yes! Tomorrow, I will be called to donate to save wizkid from cancer, and maybe Dbanj from HIV right Jokers!

There are one million and one Nigerians suffering and dying of several illnesses including renal failure that no one hear about, and some die becos they can't afford just a hundred thousand naira, so what happens to them? Why is OJB's case different, huh Why are the so-called celebrities making so much fuss about it Why can't they handle it as one of their own Must the entire Nigerians contribute to help him amidst other common Nigerians dying of the same illness without any help, when OJB's fake friends and colleagues can't afford to foot this bill from their lot They don't want to let just 15million go out of the millions they always brag off, so they can have more to throw on girls and on drinks, sighs.

People should donate to save poor Nigerians dying daily at different general and federal owned hospitals. A celebrity ought to be taken care of by his/her celebrity friends as a matter of fact. If u like, call me names, that's my view on it and y most Nigerians won't donate.
brain dey inside this write up ,no be small.thanks for a nice writeup
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
shilling: If they don't want to affect their bank accounts, they should all organize charity concerts and give proceeds to OJB
.........is it not people like u and i dat will buy ticket for d suppose concert? D best dey can do is to contact d movers and shakers in d country....simple!!!!!

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Godson201333:

See HEAD are you an UPCOMING ARTIST?You've got a good lyrice above and the title of your song should be LIAR
If you ever see how these so called musical artistes squander hard earned money on women, drinks, and party eh, u won't even think twice on donating.

I used to have this guy as a very close friend back then in school, won't disclose his name here, used to help him, even helped him when he was promoting his first demo track, but as soon as the guy's song made it to the top and he became popular, he became so overwhelmed with success to the extent that he was just running around with university girls from all parts of Nigeria and beyond.

From one popular hotel/night club to another....I tried talking sense into his brain, but he refused to listen, I had to kick him out jareh, deleted his number till date. Even at a point he tried to reach me, but don't have his time anymore...I only see and hear his songs on air....

Most of them are reckless, live reckless life and spend most their income on women, drinks, cars and party. In fact, pleasure!!! So pity them not! Pity the poor Nigerians dying in hospitals cos of no money. Pity the unemployed youths searching for job and begging to be employed yet none. Pity poor children dying of hunger on daily basis. This case shouldn't have been a big deal at all.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by stunning4real: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
To me I wil say dose celebs are stingy if each one of dem contribute 1m d money will b enuf. Thank God dey ve found a donor, @ st Nicholas dey do transplant successfully dere. Also I blv OJB too shud av savings or assets dats worth saving his life in time like dis. Besides don't dey av association? I dnt wnt 2 blv dat dese celebs are living a fake life. I knw if d guy died(God 4 bid) dey will all go 2 d studio nd do tribute songs 4 him.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Godson201333:

That was my opinion. I didn't trample on anyone's feet while doing that. Just calm down men. I would always remember you in my prayers though.

#poverty is a disease.#
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
justsayemma: Some of dis celeb r rich,but not as they portray it 2 b,its called packaging.as Don baba J,has said,we all have 2 help in our own little way.
Help which little way? Send d acct come make I pay in 150# wey I wan take chop afternoon food. RABBISH!
Alariseko fire ur Don, wit him baba J! angry
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Lordave: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
DailyNews: First, don't underrate anyone. Second, I am sure majority of people already knew that that over-hyped wine Don Jazzy posed with, was a mere attempt by Alex to enter the Guiness book of record/world record as one those that created or produced the costliest wine in the world because what made the wine seem costly was the packaging- bottle, gold and diamonds on the bottle, which looks like an asset that can be resold in future if bought. But Don Jazzy posing with it didn't do good to his personality if u don't know cos I know so many men that matters that did criticised him and Alex Amosu for that rubbish invention amidst high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria, all he tot of was to create such product to further lure public/political, etc functionaries into looting and spending lavishly.

your brain memory na 16million gig.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Basically without offending anyone...I think these so called Nigeria Celebrities are living a kind of I dont care life until something more critical happens...Who knows they might be waiting for him to die so they can use his death to produce a new album of his afterlife...#FACT# without making so much noise Don Jazzy, Dbanj, 2face, Ayiri Emami, Wizkid, and the rest of these so called public stunned clueless people should be able to raise that money without the public ever knowing that OJB was sick...by the way were is Sunny Neji..? and Tony Tetuila..?

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by SpicyMimi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ DONJAZZY 14 Jun
I didnt buy o. its a gift sir from the company sir RT @cheque_cheddar: So @DONJAZZYbuyd@ luxury champagne sha! Damn! Owo ti de!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by EmmyDe25(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
And where are the wiz kid, Davido and P-square of this world who were buying cars and private jet worth of 50, 60 and 200 million naira respectively?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by suco01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nah wah for all dis celebrities ooo, wat are d likes of Dbanj, 2face, P square, Whizkid, Davido, Olamide, Don Jazzy, and other musician and producers doing.. This people are heartless. OJB i wish u quick recovery ooo and dnt go back to drinking, smoking weed @ chitta again cos i dey see u wella for there.....
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
16million?? ...peanut angry
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Elxandre(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
africans never make use of applied reasoning...
you guys are here insulting these celebs for being stingy..
Where was the likes of Dangote and Adenuga, when davido ,lindaikeji , donjazzy were contributing to help that cancer patient who needed a meagre 6 million...or you wanna tell me these rich men dont see the "PLEASE HELP ME ADVERTISMENTS" on national dailies yet you still have the effontery to call a humanitarian like don jazzy stingy!!
*when that cancer patient (debby) needed help, how many of you tried helping her? or was she rich too??
I am not supporting these celebs o! but what i am trying to say is , stop being judgemental...these people you are critisising are even better then most of you.....

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by shortERIKINA(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
Don jazzy recently gave one of his followers on twitter 100k just 4 retweeting his '.' Which ppl thought was a mistake by him. Now he's calling on ᵐᵉ dat wakes up @ early as 4am just to get to work and comes bk 10pm and earn just 20k per mnth to do wat? Even wizkid wey suppose use ojb matter †нªηк God sey him no die when him get accident ∂εγ mute 4 the matter. D'banj wey ∂εγ buy aston martins like sey Ϟą pure water sef no talk anytin. May God 4give these ppl. RIP in advance ojb
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by MORNDEW(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dis celebrities need proper re-orientation wen they hv money they spend it uselessly nd later they wud be askin 4 help. Instead of them to invest they wud prefer livin a fake life dat is even spoilin our touths. The rest shud learn from dis u buy 50 milion naira car nd u cant pay ur health bill crazy.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Dondiablo007(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oga ooo common 16million...its now a problem for them.....has jazzy forgot how much his wine cost??or the cars wizkid,davido,iyanya and the private jetsor where is d'banj??they are useless if they can help this man and that means people around them cant really feel their wealth all they know is to upload cars,private jets and mansions..........them WORST GAN.....AND IF HE DIES ALL OF THEM GO THEY SING YEYE SONG FOR HIM....IF THAT GUY DIE AND ANY FOOLISH MUSICIAN SING NA DEATH BY FATAL ACCIDENT GO KILL AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!"bito ba bale ko tun pada senu mo"!!!!!!!!!though i love them all too
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by gbagyiza: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
people shuld understand that money gotten in a devilish way ,conditions r always attached to it........sum of dis conditions r, dnt help ur blood broders/sisters, dnt help ur relatives, dnt help ur friends.....i.e there is certain class of people u shuld nt asist.if nt y r dey making noise with out action.OJB is their brother in d music industry who deserved their timely support financially......metchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Ninilowo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
ZACHIE: Jazzy, one bottle of champagne will save that man
Just one bottle

May God bless you sir. So 2face and co cannot raise d sair amount hun? All the best sha.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sucess001(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ don jassy

We talking moni(16m) and u talking nonsense!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
don jazzy don enter problem today oo,if for say he know he for don keep quiet make the man die jejely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Crushing On A Guy 5 Years Younger Than Her / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79