Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,153 members, 7,933,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31686 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
ehie: lol...u dead brgained rat....I put the pic of a Chevy a Hausa Nigerian designed for gm....uu are twisted .
ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS CALM DOWN. YOU CANT GUILT PEOPLE INTO PARTING WITH THEIR MONEY. NA YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY ? WHAT IS YOUR OWN ? NOW ME PERSONALLY, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE IS JUDGEMENTS FROM GOD. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DEEDS AND JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING IN-BETWEEN. I THINK YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON NOT BEEN THE NEXT PERSON TO BE STRUCK DOWN FOR YOUR DEEDS AS OPPOSED TO CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE THE LORD HAS STRUCK DOWN FOR HIS DEEDS
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by CodeHouse: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
ZACHIE: Jazzy, one bottle of champagne will save that man
Just one bottle
Abi 248 Million - 16 Million = ± 232 Million...change still plenty sef, though I pity the guy but what about thousands of other Nigerians, going through like diseases and hunger, dis people go use the guise of celebrity they collect our money when things they go on well for them, and when problem come, dem go still wan use the same brain..let OJB(drinks a lot) be treated like any other Nigerian joor, hows he different from the little girl who needs 2.1 Million for a surgery in India If him well finish now, una go see enough celeb pictures everywhere!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by drealj: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
dis celebrities like 2 use our money.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by somieee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #15Million Porche
Panamera car in less than 2 months
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a
show
If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement
deal as chicken change
If P-Square can buy just a property for #400
Million
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne
And the many others...
Why can't they put heads together and donate
just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?
Its obvious there's beef in the industry.
If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL
with their money, Sango + Amadioha will kill anyone who goes
to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
cheesy
here comes the bible passages from obadiah,fasten ur seatbelts everyone
obadiah777: ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS CALM DOWN. YOU CANT GUILT PEOPLE INTO PARTING WITH THEIR MONEY. NA YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY ? WHAT IS YOUR OWN ? NOW ME PERSONALLY, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE IS JUDGEMENTS FROM GOD. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DEEDS AND JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING IN-BETWEEN. I THINK YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON NOT BEEN THE NEXT PERSON TO BE STRUCK DOWN FOR YOUR DEEDS AS OPPOSED TO CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE THE LORD HAS STRUCK DOWN FOR HIS DEEDS

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
texaco1: cheesy
here comes the bible passages from obadiah,fasten ur seatbelts everyone
JOB 4 VS 7 "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by andyzoga: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bankyblue(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Guys even though is 1k each make we contribute give OJB,

I ve seen a statement of account of someone that needs 7m for kidney
Operation, guess what? Someone paid 300 naira into the bank.
And since than I ve changed my mentality of given.

So donjazz might be wrong one way, but believe me u his right in
Another way.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Gegz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
All dis rich celebrities ba... God punish any of dem dah comes out to sing 'tribute to Ojb'....on a second note, do these Celebrities eva giv charity in real cause?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
texaco1:
i dont intend meddling in ur matter with obadiah but let me just advise u ,you will get so worked up u wont be able to eat if u carry on arguing with obadiah.thanks
now u can continue with obadiah
MY REPUTATION PRECEDES ME SIRE grin grin LWTMB
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
texaco1:
i dont intend meddling in ur matter with obadiah but let me just advise u ,you will get so worked up u wont be able to eat if u carry on arguing with obadiah.thanks
now u can continue with obadiah
noted...didn't know it was like fighting in the market with the village mad man.seems everyone know him.thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
ehie: who cares what you do or don't do.are irrelevant to everyone but yourself...glutton
SAME WAY OJB IS IRRELEVANT TO EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF grin grin
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Now is the time to show who gat the money, okwa ima na onodua ka eji amanu ndi nwere ego eeehhhh!! nwannem bilienu ehh! bilie nyere OJB aka....
rozayx5: Frontpage
Hmmm, Now is the time to show your Money, its not all about shouting in songs
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Those it mean he does not hav 16mil in his account? People should learn to save for rainy days, no condition is permanent.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Elxandre(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS CALM DOWN. YOU CANT GUILT PEOPLE INTO PARTING WITH THEIR MONEY. NA YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY ? WHAT IS YOUR OWN ? NOW ME PERSONALLY, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE IS JUDGEMENTS FROM GOD. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DEEDS AND JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING IN-BETWEEN. I THINK YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON NOT BEEN THE NEXT PERSON TO BE STRUCK DOWN FOR YOUR DEEDS AS OPPOSED TO CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE THE LORD HAS STRUCK DOWN FOR HIS DEEDS
you are a disgrace to christanity!!! i'm really shocked a bible quoting freak like you can be so much of an slowpoke....
how dare you judge your fellow man??
Go see a psychatrist to have your atrocious slow brain examined..
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Elxandre(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre:
you are a disgrace to christanity!!! i'm really shocked a bible quoting freak like you can be so much of an i~mbecile....
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre:
you are a disgrace to christanity!!! i'm really shocked a bible quoting freak like you can be so much of an slowpoke....
I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. CHRISTIANITY AS WELL AS OTHER RELIGIONS ARE DELUSIONAL CATEGORIES THAT WICKED PEOPLE ARE PLACED INTO WHILE SERVING THEIR CRIME ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ) ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ). I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE wink wink cheesy AND I CAN JUDGE ANYBODY I FEEL LIKE JUDGING. OBSERVE THIS >>>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. <<< I AM A SPIRITUAL MAN. I CAN JUDGE ALL THINGS. NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PEACE PIPE AND SMOKE IT grin
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Holaitan23: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Na only tribute song they sabi sing,they dey wait for him make he die now before they release their single, they no fit help each other shame on nigeria music industries.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by HonIlesanmi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
He has said it all, let us help this man.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
To be very honest here, in the midst of fundraising, instead of contributing, if i have my way to hack that account, i wouldnt mind draining every kobo out of it cos i know some money must've entered there by now so they (the flamboyant musicians) can pay more. Who cares?

Na joke o!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by soulfood(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
991: the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!
Must you drag the church into every poo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.