Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! (6997 Views)

Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / . / Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
You slept wit Kemi on monday.
You slept wit Bisi on tuesday.
You slept Funmi on wednesday.
You slept wit Toyin on thursday.
You slept wit Ronke on friday.
You slept wit Nifemi on Saturday, and you are stil saying "Deborah is coming on Sunday",Haaa!!!. 7 different girls in a week Ur friend congratulated u For ur mind u are the champion Bear it in mind dat each girl u slept wit before marriage has 36 demons including spirits of limitation which hinders progress & prolong God's blessings. So 36 x 7 = U'RE DOOMED!!!... Brothers&Sisters let us beware. Plz zip Up and flee from every appearance of Devil!!

1 Like

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Since women are with demon,pls dear don't sleep with woman or get married again.
There are many other ways to advice men that changes woman like dress...............i belief you have a mother and sisters too

3 Likes

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
smothly: Since women are with demon,pls dear don't sleep with woman or get married again.
There are many other ways to advice men that changes woman like dress...............i belief you have a mother and sisters too
plz mind ur language. 'I said b4 marriage'
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by addictiv(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
poster assuming guy was never intimate b4 marriage and ends up with errm Nifemi(beautiful name) with alleged 36 demons and he screwws her all days of his life thats 36 *many years= he s equally doomed. your example would have made sense but you went about it the wrong way

3 Likes

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oloriebi22: plz mind ur language. 'I said b4 marriage'
is it not the same woman you are going to marry when you decides to get married?
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
smothly: is it not the same woman you are going to marry when you decides to get married?
why are u talkin lyk dis? Must u now have s*x wit her/him. hope ur b.f is not doin it wit u bkus wit d way u are talkin is lyk u are guity of dat sin? If so, u are a sinner
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by jmoore(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Maybe it is the boy that is fornicating that is "spreading" the demons.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Otutu1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
What about blowjobs?

2 Likes

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Otutu1: What about blowjobs?
even frm ur name i can see dat otutu dey worry ur head
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Exponental(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Can someone pls tell d op d meaning of RUBBISH!
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Otutu1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oloriebi22: even frm ur name i can see dat otutu dey worry ur head
from you profile pic I can see lack of brains and sex is chronically wrong with you, seems the guys around you get a lot of s*x but u don't. Na u and your pastor follow count the demons abi?
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by 190: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oloriebi22: You slept wit Kemi on monday.
You slept wit Nifemi on Saturday, and you are stil saying "Deborah is coming on Sunday",Haaa!!!. 7 different girls in a week Ur friend congratulated u For ur mind u are the champion Bear it in mind dat each girl u slept wit before marriage has 36 demons including spirits of limitation which hinders progress & prolong God's blessings. So 36 x 7 = U'RE DOOMED!!!... Brothers&Sisters let us beware. Plz zip Up and flee from every appearance of Devil!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by 190: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
anyways baq to the topic

the waist go bend go one side nau cheesy cheesy
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
ROFLMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men no dey carry demon abi?

How many the babes go collect from the guy?
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by seedord247(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2013

You jealous bcus you cant get freee pusssay like we do. undecided
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2013

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DEMON GO TO UR NEAREST CHURCH...THE PERSON HOLDING THE MICROPHONE IS MOST LIKELY A DEMON...whats ur problem with women?..are you an homosexual?

3 Likes

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by realkola: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
A word is enough for the wise.either man catch or na woman bring am.the bottom line is Zip Up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by MC1(m): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2013
1 Corinthians 6:16, "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."

Obviously the two didn't get married, but something spiritual "happened" when they were joined physically in the act of sex. They were "joined"; their souls were "tied." Often there are men who have an adultery with a prostitute (one night stand), and afterwards, even years later, are still thinking about that girl! That is because a soul tie has been created. http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/sex_outside_marriage.php. Don't kid yourself by thinking that demons don't exist, cuz they do!....there is an ongoing war between God's Angels and the devil's demons, don't be left in the middle, else u becum a casualty of d war COME TO JESUS CHRIST, HE LOVES YOU AND HE MISSES YOU, JUST LIKE D PRODIGAL SON, ITS TIME TO GO BACK HOME AND SAY FATHER, I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU..." And I promise you, he will welcome u back, cleanse u of ur sins and restore u to ur former glory,cuz d bible even said it, "are ye not gods..." John 10:34-35. He saved me and delivered me 4rm d demons I acquired thru fornication such as d demon of depression, and he can also do the same 4 u.come back 2 Jesus Christ, he's made d ultimate sacrifice 4 u, unlike d devil whose intention is to steal 4rm u and destroy u thru sexual slavery and bondage.

2 Likes

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by MC1(m): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Oloriebi22: why are u talkin lyk dis? Must u now have s*x wit her/him. hope ur b.f is not doin it wit u bkus wit d way u are talkin is lyk u are guity of dat sin? If so, u are a sinner
thank God ve got no bf,i only replied due to how you you accussed women of demons(and i am a woman).so dear am not guilty of anything and moreover your post was directed to men and insulting women indirectly too.

1 Like

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by nenergy(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2013
I don't totally agree with the OP, because of lack of scriptural backing. But i agree that sex outside marriage cause hinderances and delay in life. Besides, you can be calling the devil names (praying against the kingdom of darkness) and still indulge in 'dark' activities.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by rodeo0070(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2013
MEGA CRAP!...
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2013
smothly: thank God ve got no bf,i only replied due to how you you accussed women of demons(and i am a woman).so dear am not guilty of anything and moreover your post was directed to men and insulting women indirectly too.
with all due respect ma.can u swear b4 dis nairaland dat u did nt have s-x b4 marriage
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by goldfish80(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
If The Walls Of My Room Could Talk..When I Bring A Gurl In,They'd Say..."NiqqA THIS IS LIKE THE 7TH ONE THIS WEEK" I Will take Your Advise And slow down embarassed
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
seedord247:

You jealous bcus you cant get freee pusssay like we do. undecided
u are doomed already R.I.P
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mr. Sanctimonious, there are countless ways to pass a msg across. Saying women inhibit demons is cursing the awesome work of God. Go and do penance and ask God for forgiveness before your name grades into 'olori-buruku'
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
M.C:
1 Corinthians 6:16, "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."

Obviously the two didn't get married, but something spiritual "happened" when they were joined physically in the act of sex. They were "joined"; their souls were "tied." Often there are men who have an adultery with a prostitute (one night stand), and afterwards, even years later, are still thinking about that girl! That is because a soul tie has been created. http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/sex_outside_marriage.php. Don't kid yourself by thinking that demons don't exist, cuz they do!....there is an ongoing war between God's Angels and the devil's demons, don't be left in the middle, else u becum a casualty of d war COME TO JESUS CHRIST, HE LOVES YOU AND HE MISSES YOU, JUST LIKE D PRODIGAL SON, ITS TIME TO GO BACK HOME AND SAY FATHER, I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU..." And I promise you, he will welcome u back, cleanse u of ur sins and restore u to ur former glory,cuz d bible even said it, "are ye not gods..." John 10:34-35. He saved me and delivered me 4rm d demons I acquired thru fornication such as d demon of depression, and he can also do the same 4 u.come back 2 Jesus Christ, he's made d ultimate sacrifice 4 u, unlike d devil whose intention is to steal 4rm u and destroy u thru sexual slavery and bondage.
thank u bro.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by HURUCHI(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013

ummmmmmmmmmm
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
M.C:

thank u bro.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
M.C:

thank u Bro.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by olumaxi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
dis OP is so funny
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by dgitrader(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
OP, SO EVERY SINGLE LADY IS INFESTED WITH 36 DEMONS? shocked shocked shocked you must not hate ur sisters dear.

Anyway, the point is premarital sex is evil and destructive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.