Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,454 members, 7,932,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! (7020 Views)

Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / . / Wat Wl U Do If He/she Was Taken Away By D Ocean Wave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Oloriebi22: with all due respect ma.can u swear b4 dis nairaland dat u did nt have s-x b4 marriage
that's my private life and why do i need to swear
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by andyanders: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
ok
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 3:26am On Jun 24, 2013
smothly: that's my private life and why do i need to swear
hmmmmmmmm i understand. Case closed
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by james1(m): 3:43am On Jun 24, 2013
oloriebi22;yeah the things you learned are getting the best of you;take it easy cos am sure female members of your family did not all marry a virgin and just that you know;virgin and indeed children can be possessed!
possessed children are much more deadly and mindless at wrecking havoc.
while I don't disagree that sleeping with different girls puts one in harms way;not all girls are possessed and indeed some men are possessed too.
if you can't abstain from sex before marriage then make an habit of always using condoms becourse there need to be an exchange of body fluid in the first place to even guarantee that your semen can be taken to some dark place.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by fr3do(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2013
smothly: is it not the same woman you are going to marry when you decides to get married?

marriage is a filter for demons!
grin
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oloriebi22: hmmmmmmmm i understand. Case closed
itumon
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by AtheistD(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oloriebi22: You slept wit Kemi on monday.
You slept wit Bisi on tuesday.
You slept Funmi on wednesday.
You slept wit Toyin on thursday.
You slept wit Ronke on friday.
You slept wit Nifemi on Saturday, and you are stil saying "Deborah is coming on Sunday",Haaa!!!. 7 different girls in a week Ur friend congratulated u For ur mind u are the champion Bear it in mind dat each girl u slept wit before marriage has 36 demons including spirits of limitation which hinders progress & prolong God's blessings. So 36 x 7 = U'RE DOOMED!!!... Brothers&Sisters let us beware. Plz zip Up and flee from every appearance of Devil!!

36 demons shocked

What about if a woman did the same? How many demons?
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by sirlaw2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
op, whatever happened to ”do not judge, so dat u will not be judged...”?? I believed Matt 7 vs 1 said dat. bro, u were extremely judgmental...
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
james1: oloriebi22;yeah the things you learned are getting the best of you;take it easy cos am sure female members of your family did not all marry a virgin and just that you know;virgin and indeed children can be possessed!
possessed children are much more deadly and mindless at wrecking havoc.
while I don't disagree that sleeping with different girls puts one in harms way;not all girls are possessed and indeed some men are possessed too.
if you can't abstain from sex before marriage then make an habit of always using condoms becourse there need to be an exchange of body fluid in the first place to even guarantee that your semen can be taken to some dark place.
talk to my family wit respect *angry*
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Oloriebi22(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Otutu1: from you profile pic I can see lack of brains and sex is chronically wrong with you, seems the guys around you get a lot of s*x but u don't. Na u and your pastor follow count the demons abi?
i dont argue wit d person wey get otutu malaria sign grin
Otutu1: from you profile pic I can see lack of brains and sex is chronically wrong with you, seems the guys around you get a lot of s*x but u don't. Na u and your pastor follow count the demons abi?
i dont argue wit d person wey get otutu malaria sign
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oloriebi22: You slept wit Kemi on monday.
You slept wit Bisi on tuesday.
You slept Funmi on wednesday.
You slept wit Toyin on thursday.
You slept wit Ronke on friday.
You slept wit Nifemi on Saturday, and you are stil saying "Deborah is coming on Sunday",Haaa!!!. 7 different girls in a week Ur friend congratulated u For ur mind u are the champion Bear it in mind dat each girl u slept wit before marriage has 36 demons including spirits of limitation which hinders progress & prolong God's blessings. So 36 x 7 = U'RE DOOMED!!!... Brothers&Sisters let us beware. Plz zip Up and flee from every appearance of Devil!!
Nice one but there is miss up some where. It's when you sleep with a prostitute, you are expose to such. A prostitute lady has 7 demons not 36 and not all girls and secondly, when you sex outside marriage, you are tying your destiny with your own hand.
Re: See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Since women are with demon,pls dear don't sleep with woman or get married again.
There are many other ways to advice men that changes woman like dress...............i belief you have a mother and sisters too
The op is just an overzealous religious bigot looking for some cheap shot in the spotlight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Story: Grace The House Girl Home Alone With Madam's Nephew / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / Benefits Of An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.