Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All (480 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Right flashing back in time we are made to believe our country wahala is purely corruption but after under-studying white people u got to accept what the big problem is.

We do not love our people and it running havoc on the country which is really sad and bad. Why cant a poli-looter chop 30% and used 70% to better the country. What is really wrong with these lots. i mean what is really wrong with these set of people. Upon all that money he still drive pass shanties to get to his looted estate. Every now and then he jump on the plane to go to London,Paris etc. Even with a bite of mosquito he flew to oversea for treatment and still have the nerve to tell us he is getting well when he comes back. Menh this is bulllshit and these lot should know money dnt but true love and commonsense.

Imagine a typical Nigeria poli-looter that had spent 8yrs in power without doing anything to come out to lecture on good governance. You have Orji kalu telling us Igbo should be the next president; u have obj running his mouth; u have someone runnning mad on twitter and facebook any now and then. So who do they think they are fooling. ME?

It time for change for true love which will go a long way to develop people and nigeria. I could imagine oga Ibori scratching his head in jail thinking omo i don fck up; if to say i for chop 30% and used 70 better my people so when i come out i get true love back oo! oga i tell u its too late for u. You are a beast.

So if our people could chop small use big portion to build Nigeria do u think people will be moaning? so tell me what is really wrong with these lots? something is really wrong, very wrong.

Therefore we need people that will chop 30% and use 70 to build the country or u think 30% na moi moi shocked

On that note it could be said that Enugu got the best mark; 5.5 out of 10; if lagos state could survive for nearly 5yrs without oil allocation do u think that Fashola has done enough? on that note lagos should get 4.5 out of 10

the country need close to 7 /10 and who will deliver that
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2013
@@@

all these pretending wouldnt get us anywhere

You have pastors in Uk getting away with tax under the disguise they are doing charity work while their masses are starving; next thing they will try to predict who will buy private jet

You have some that claim to be clever but cant read a whole paragraph without saying it too long

you have some that speak english as a third lingo but complain that they cant read one post

You have some that never answer simple question without making a fool they could be; i mean u tell some one u car is over heating; instead answering the question; this is him; tell us the engine capacity the model the this the that hahha; i tire oo

You poli-looter instead addressing the issue in Niger state NO No he is telling us the reason amajiri should continue or he will be looking for a means to tell us he could speak better english
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2013
@@@

we need to change
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

tell me isnt this an attribute of inferiority issues; stupidity and madness
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

how would someone credit $5 billion in oyigbo bank when when 3 billion can run riot in our road
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

if the british beef is for the british

then how come inno truck are not for Nigeria; police; government officials
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@@

why arent Nigerians encouraging cassava bread; hence more job creation
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

why do they come here for treatment even at the slightest sickness to get better and still when they come back they refuse to build quality hospitals
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by ikeyman00(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

why do they always say

i go better?
Re: Our Wahala Is Never Corruption; Accepting This Will Be Better For All by egift(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Buhari/Fashola 2015-2019
Sensible leadership and sound policies.

(1) (Reply)

LG Election And Governors’ Veto Power / You Must View This: Breakdown Of Our Senators' Salaries!!! / At The Airport: Amaechi Pays Homage To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.