Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria,spain Game Sold Out!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria,spain Game Sold Out!!! (500 Views)

Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Nigeria To Play Spain In 2013 Fifa Confederation Cup In Brazil / France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,spain Game Sold Out!!! by femzybiz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b]Today’s Confederation Cup group game between Nigeria’s Super Eagles and Spain has been sold out totally according to the FIFA Coordinator for Fortaleza, Marc Andreas Harold.
“As we speak over 50,000 tickets have already been soldfor the 55,000 capacity stadium and people are still requesting for more. In fact the tickets have become very scarce and I think it’s because of the quality of the two teams”, he said moments after Super Eagles boss Stephen Keshi and Skipper Vincent Enyeama addressed the world press ahead of the game.

Keshi told reporters

“I have seen our level of professionalism and have seen our concentration, our level of preparedness before and after and during the games,” he said.

“I have looked at my coaches and seen how they react with the players and have looked at the other teams as well. We do have a young team here, but these players have the heart and the quality to play and anything can happen when it is 11 against 11.”

Super Eagles captain,Vincent Enyeama,when asked if the team is scared of playing against the world champions said: “I am sorry to say this to you, but I do not think there is one single player in our team who is scared,” he said.
“The clubs in Spain might be bigger, but we are proud of our league and we are proud to wear our colours. We are not afraid of Spain, but we respect them. Thank You.”
Harold said he expects a very tight game that is almost impossible to predict and wished Nigeria well against the double champions. “You have no reason to lose the last game but it happened now there is an opportunity to correct that and I know that Spain too will be looking for victory. It’s going to be very tight for the two teams”, he said.

FIFA Expect A Tight Game.
http://www.livesporteventnews.com/2013/06/nigeria-spain-game-sold-out.html#more[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Super Eagles / Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal / Dark Pc Game Download New Releas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.